SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:31 pm

https://youtu.be/z7lnxvsSzIw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:33 pm

I finally saw the episode in its entirety.

At this late date, I finally feel that I am starting to get a feel for the type of woman that gets Peter's interest. He definitely likes them young. He has a taste for women who are some combination of emotional/volatile/vulnerable/full of drama. IMO he sees himself as a rescuer/knight. He also doesn't seem to mind relationships that are somewhat offbeat.

Natasha -- she came off well on her one-on-one, but she was so obviously friend-zoned by Peter that her elimination seemed anti-climatic.

Madi -- while I acknowledge the fact that they appear to get along well, and also appear to have a huge crush on each other, I see two huge red flags. One is their different views on sexuality. The other question for me is regarding their views on religion, where I feel that Madi is possibly a far more conservative (and dedicated) Christian than Peter. I realize that's for the two of them to figure out, but as a viewer, it came up for me as a flag. I didn't get the feeling that they were on the same page while discussing this topic, even though they both desperately wanted to be on the same page.

Kelsey -- I haven't seen the entire season, but in this episode I found her very likeable and relatable. I feel that she explained the situation with her family calmly and well, and in doing so, showed more maturity than I was expecting. Of the final bunch of women, right now I like her the best for Peter.

Victoria F. -- when Victoria is feeling light-hearted and having fun, I can see her attraction for Peter. Unfortunately, she spends far too much time behaving like a sulky teenager. I find her tendency to keep stroking her hair and looking away from Peter to be quite annoying.

Kelly -- I've liked a lot of what I've seen from her this season, but unfortunately in this episode she came off as smug. I totally get her frustration with the other women, though. She's at a different spot in life than they are, and had a difficult time relating to them.

Hannah Ann -- she continues to come off as normal, well-adjusted, and (mostly) confident, if a bit young.

On to Monday's episode! It looks like a roller coaster ride ahead.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
jojo47
northernviewer
lightredemption
mizzoufan
LaineyG