SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:44 pm

allykat wrote:I just don't get what Peter and Maddie are playing at. I'm not mad at either, and I agree with @Tiggerlgh that they both hold some blame. But I also think they are both ridiculous...credit to the bachelor bubble.

Aside from their shared affinity for rubbing noses while kissing, what exactly have they been shown to share in terms of values and wants out of life?

She literally just said to him that she wants a man to be the spiritual leader of their family with a strong relationship with the lord. And he responded that his faith isn't as strong as that. Also, he had sex with the last lead 4 times in a windmill and it's a running punchline. The upcoming virginity scandal is just the icing to keep up the drama through the end of the season...

Her and Luke P sound like a match made in heaven Praying
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:40 pm

Editing at it again with the switch up of the order they show the HTD's.

Gotta have the drama as the last date even though it was filmed second. And, since Kelsey's date probably ended up being drama free, they are showing hers earlier.

Nothing like going from the virgin to the homewrecker... both in real time when filming and in the airing of the episode.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:39 pm

I feel like I’ve said this numerous times and nobody has agreed but IMO Madi’s storyline is about bridging any hard feelings with viewers sympathetic to Luke P. He was a terrible messenger for his message, but his message resonates with a lot of viewers of the Bachelor franchise. Madi is a much better communicator of the message. IMO she will come out the fan favorite and winner of this season. All IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:22 pm

mbl wrote:I feel like I’ve said this numerous times and nobody has agreed but IMO Madi’s storyline is about bridging any hard feelings with viewers sympathetic to Luke P.  He was a terrible messenger for his message, but his message resonates with a lot of viewers of the Bachelor franchise. Madi is a much better communicator of the message. IMO she will come out the fan favorite and winner of this season.  All IMO.  

She was barely shown.  Had she not been in the F2 it would be Maddie who.  All I know is she is a virgin who played b-ball in high school and says like every other word. IMO

She seems ok but I don’t know anything about her

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:29 pm

JMO
I think there is a balance in Peter and Kelsey’s relationship that is missing in the others. Over the course of filming, she has shown personal growth and IMO Peter is the main reason. He didn’t judge her for her hot mess self and that gave her strength. He told her it was unacceptable to him that she name called over champagne gate and she processed that and not only stopped but took it a step further and formed a bond with Hannah Ann. Proactive rather than defensive. She continually shows a growing trust in Peter, as well as a respect for his POV, by choosing him as a confidant to which he always seamlessly supports her. They easily communicate with mutual understanding.  In reverse, I think he is at ease with her because she gives him confidence. I see a friendship aspect between them that isn’t there as strongly with the other final 3 ...and some romance with Kelsey but slower to grow.

I do see more obvious sexual chemistry with the other 3 which is a shame as IMO Kelsey and Peter’s relationship has a lot of solid qualities. He appears to sincerely care for her but isn’t smitten.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:46 pm

@notarose Great points I think. It is especially contrasting with the lack of true conversations between Vic / Peter, which focuses mostly on the physical and drama aspect, and Hannah Ann, which even if I have not seen her solo date, but so far seems very bland and generic, not much personal conversations. We’ve seen little tidbits of Madison and Peter that at least convey a real easygoing connection and honesty.
Maybe Kelsey is edited this way to give her a chance for the Bachelorette gig as well.
JMHOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:24 am

I think Kelsey is for sure getting the Bachelorette edit.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:35 pm

https://twitter.com/EW/status/1227717705614217218?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Back to the Victoria show. no no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:

And look at THAT face... if it’s not a perfect example of expression of shame, guilt and cowardice, I’m not sure what is. Biting her lips, looking down in shame, avoiding straight eye contact ...it’s all in one shot! JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 pm

Typical reaction of a manipulator. It's so annoying when you can see right through someone. When she said it doesn't matter anymore, he should have said, ok see ya.

IMO TPTB knew everything about her right from the concert date to the potential result in the FS. They probably promised her the ette and that's why she's typical F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:41 pm

OMG-what is wrong with Victoria!? She was rude to him last episode but this is inexcusable. Why didn't he send her home right then and slam the door behind her?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689