SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:45 am

Jolena wrote:
jen689 wrote:Pete's definition of guard her heart is different than the Prewitts. The Prewitts would want Pete to guard Madi's heart by not being intimate with VF or HS. Pete's definition may have been I'll guard Madi's heart once VF and HS are gone and Madi's the F1. Instead of guarding Madi's heart Pete's breaks Madi's heart. I don't think they view Pete as the man of faith they want their daughter to marry JMO

IMO her parents should't pick who there daughter is suppose to fall in love with either, religion or not . Love conquers all in the end as Peter says Smiley and I do agree with that.  Also, If she hasen't reciprocated the feelings to him by the time she's sitting there on their FS date with him, the dates he had prior to commitment to her shouldn't be an issue , he's not asking her to do anything she dosen't want to do and I don't think it's fair of her to give up on him for what he did or didn't do with someone else if she really loves him.  What he does after is what should be of concern. Everyone has a past. who knows maybe he isn't even with her and all that went down was the final deal breaker for her and he ends up single or with Hannah Ann. We'll just have to wait and see. It' still frustrating and I can't wait to see how it all ends. duh

Sorry but it can't be it both ways. If he really loved her and was going to protect her ... then he wouldn't be sleeping with anyone else. He is the lead and has to say a lot of stuff to all the contestants ... and make out with them ... how is she to know that he isn't just giving her a whole lot of bull? We have seen that he spews the same lines to multiple people. If she is supposed to trust him to pick her, then why isn't he trusting her to pick him?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emeralds Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:08 pm

Billysmom wrote:She deserved a Colton or a Sean.....Peter is a very poor substitute, jmo

By all means, if having a very religious husband is her priority, I hope that Madi finds a Colton or a Sean. However, Madi chose to be on Peter’s season and Peter has been very transparent about who he is. We know about the windmill. We know he keeps condoms in his car, which doesn’t indicate he’s waiting for the right heart a la Colton. 😉 He told Madi he’d like to be stronger in his faith. He told Madi’s mom he struggles with his faith. IMO, Peter has been much more upfront about who he is than Madi has up to this point.

As for FS, I think this was a much closer race between Hannah Ann & Madi than it appears on the surface, considering he both wrote Hannah Ann a love letter and he her he was falling in love with her. I don’t think Peter had made up his mind by FS and I think he had every right to continue to explore the other relationships. It’s also entirely fine if Madi decides she can’t get past it.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:40 pm

I just watched the HT dates this morning - been really busy! Victoria has got to go - she is just confused about relationships and her lack of honesty and transparency just shows she's not ready to be truly vulnerable in a relationship.

I actually thought Peter had more chemistry with Kelsey than with Hannah or Victoria and suspect that he knew it was Madison for F1 and thus sent Kelsy home at F4.

All the parents struck me as being so young - no wonder their daughters think being 23-28 is a good age for marriage. The funniest line of the episode was Hannah's sister saying about their dad, "He'll really be impressed with you if you can name every tree out there!".

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:37 pm

@Emeralds I agree with your take 100%. Peter has been very honest all the way around about who he is. Of course he is going to tell more than 1 girl he is falling, thats the name of the game and what the show wants from him. It doesn't make him a bad person. I am quite sure Peter was extremely torn up until the last minute which has been stated by both Peter and Chris numerous times.

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:38 pm

@Norcalgal i think he sent Kelsey home because he knew it was between Madi or Hannah Ann. Her mom asked him not to break her heart and the look on his face said everything i needed to know.

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:43 pm

atem wrote:Madi asked for their support not permission. Any daughter would.  Her parents know full well Peter isn't the one and yet told Madi they will still give it a chance.

I feel like RS's info this season was a bit misleading. He made it seem like Madi's dad refused permission, but it was more a reasonable discussion. I also feel like Madi is actually on the same page as her dad; it's not some kind of Romeo and Juliet scenario.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:45 pm

akd5 wrote:@Norcalgal i think he sent Kelsey home because he knew it was between Madi or Hannah Ann. Her mom asked him not to break her heart and the look on his face said everything i needed to know.

Absolutely. I think that Kelsey was a producer pick for hometowns because they were trying to get her dad to come for the drama. VF was an obvious necessity for the drama as well, though I don't doubt at all that Peter finds Fictoria sexually attractive.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:57 pm

leavers wrote:
atem wrote:Madi asked for their support not permission. Any daughter would.  Her parents know full well Peter isn't the one and yet told Madi they will still give it a chance.

I feel like RS's info this season was a bit misleading. He made it seem like Madi's dad refused permission, but it was more a reasonable discussion. I also feel like Madi is actually on the same page as her dad; it's not some kind of Romeo and Juliet scenario.

Why did you think Peter didn’t ask any parents for their blessing? Or do you think he did but it wasn’t shown?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:05 pm

notarose wrote:
leavers wrote:

Why did you think Peter didn’t ask any parents for their blessing? Or do you think he did but it wasn’t shown?

could have been not shown, definitely.

I'd like to think we're moving to a new paradigm where that's a more holistic discussion and not an asking permission with a yes/no answer. I feel like Peter kind of had that sort of discussion, but all the parents made it pretty clear engagement wasn't something they wanted without him asking anyway laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:14 pm

leavers wrote:
notarose wrote:
leavers wrote:

I'd like to think we're moving to a new paradigm where that's a more holistic discussion and not an asking permission with a yes/no answer. I feel like Peter kind of had that sort of discussion, but all the parents made it pretty clear engagement wasn't something they wanted without him asking anyway laugh out loud

I would prefer the show did away with permission/blessing. When there is only an F1, if it is a family tradition that the couple wants to honor, then fine.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:17 pm

notarose wrote:
leavers wrote:
notarose wrote:
leavers wrote:

I would prefer the show did away with permission/blessing. When there is only an F1, if it is a family tradition that the couple wants to honor, then fine.

He probably only asked HS and Madi's Dads and they both probably said no.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689