SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:18 pm

If recycling contestants into leads can only give us a lead like Peter .... enough's enough ... recruit a decent Bachelor that we can at least respect. What a lousy season this is Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 623245435

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by allykat Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Maddie should have told him sooner. There is no reason to hide it.

Victoria F, well to quote her directly..."I just like...I can't".

And Peter is just dumb and should have been put under a conservatorship earlier this season. He's obviously unable to take care of himself and needs help making healthy decisions.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:50 pm

Hometowns:

Hannah Ann -- I felt that HA was her best, most natural self when in her own element. The axe throwing/chopping date was fun.

Kelsey -- her family was lovely, and you could see (in her mom) where Kelsey gets her emotional nature. Having said that, Peter didn't quite feel all-in to me.

Madi -- that Auburn arena is quite something. Loved the one-on-one basketball. I didn't find her family tough on Peter so much as thoughtful. They know that to find a good match for their daughter is no small task, and Peter gave them no reason to be convinced about him in that particular moment. As much as Peter gets giddy around Madi, I was surprised that he hesitated for so long before replying to her dad's question to him about his feelings. Madi may have been the frontrunner at that point, but IMO she far from being a lock.

Victoria F. -- Peter's ex used relatively gentle language in discussing Victoria's perfidy -- that she had "broken up several relationships." It almost had a high-school drama tone to it. I think this explains why Peter chose to keep Victoria around. He only had a part of the story, and while concerning, it may not necessarily have been a deal breaker for him. If Merissa had instead bluntly stated that Victoria had broken up her friends' marriages, I think it absolutely would have gotten through to him. Interestingly, I feel that working through this disclosure helped them both to see the push/pull in their relationship. Peter often has a tendency to dive in a kiss a woman when he doesn't know what else to do, but this time (in his hotel room,) I saw him sit back instead and listen to Victoria for an extended period of time.

As traumatic as this episode probably was for Victoria to view, I hope she realizes that the show handled this in about the gentlest way possible. IMO the media will not be so merciful.

I missed the last ten minutes, so will have to go back and catch it during the week.

Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:55 pm

I was following reddit on my ipad during the show.  Evidently the conversation with Merissa was 10 minutes long and she did tell him the details but it was editing for the show.  I remember the day it happened that someone that was there told RS that he was shell shocked as he walked to the car after that conversation.

Now, as for the episode, I can understand why he did not make a decision about VF when she came to see him (and I bet that conversation was a lot longer than we actually saw) because he still had 2 more HTD's to do.  With Kelsey's being last and there being no connection between them at all, that is probably when he made his decision to give VF the rose.

I also found his hotel in Virginia Beach. It was the Courtyard by Marriott Oceanfront... $139 a night. The couch they were sitting on is a separate area from the sleeping area in a suite.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:05 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I was following reddit on my ipad during the show.  Evidently the conversation with Merissa was 10 minutes long and she did tell him the details but it was editing for the show.  I remember the day it happened that someone that was there told RS that he was shell shocked as he walked to the car after that conversation.

Now, as for the episode, I can understand why he did not make a decision about VF when she came to see him (and I bet that conversation was a lot longer than we actually saw) because he still had 2 more HTD's to do.  With Kelsey's being last and there being no connection between them at all, that is probably when he made his decision to give VF the rose.

I also found his hotel in Virginia Beach. It was the Courtyard by Marriott Oceanfront... $139 a night. The couch they were sitting on is a separate area from the sleeping area in a suite.

You make some good points. I wondered if Merissa's conversation with him was heavily edited. If I had to pick the one woman that he had the strongest connection with in this episode, I would have said Victoria (at least before the drama started.) There is something about her that he finds compelling.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:21 pm

Peter Weber’s Ex Merissa Pence Explains Why She Went on ‘The Bachelor’

During Victoria Fuller‘s hometown date, Merissa approached Peter Weber. The pair had dated for five months in 2012 and ended on a good note — as friends. However, she had also been friends with Victoria, 24, and wasn’t so sure that she was on the show for the right reasons.

“Our first encounter was that she told me she was going to slash my tires because I was hanging out with one of her ex-boyfriends,” the former Miss Teen Virginia said, but since they had so many mutual friends and lived in a small town, they were cordial and ran in the same circles. However, once Victoria was cast on the show, “she just became a very self-centered person and we were all out for our friend’s birthday and she was just acting crazy — just wanting all the attention and it was very distasteful. She was like, ‘Do you know who I am?'”

Once the series began filming, she briefly spoke with producers with the information she had, but it never got anywhere.

“I knew who Victoria was, as far as her reputation, but I honestly didn’t know that she had done as much damage as she had done to our hometown,” Merissa said to Us, claiming that Victoria had broken up four marriages. “It kind of started becoming a trend. … I felt like she was a little more entitled or felt that way at least. And so just leading up to that, I felt like, all these people out here aren’t going to say anything? I had a totally different stance than everybody because I knew Peter, I know his family and I know what type of person he is. So I just felt like, if anyone were to say something, I felt like he probably would listen to me versus some random girl.”

The model claims that the producers then reached out the Sunday before the show and said they wanted “to have a conversation” about possibly appearing on the show.

“I talked to them for about an hour. They said they’d call me back. They didn’t call me back until about 9:30 [p.m.] and they were like, ‘Hey, we don’t feel like we’ve vetted the situation enough to bring you on the show.’ I was like, ‘Oh, that’s a bummer, but I wish him the best and I totally understand.’ So I was kinda just like mulling over how I could still make it work,” she explained to Us, adding that she called a producer the next day asking if she could watch filming and “maybe talk to Peter” after his date. The producer agreed and texted her 30 minutes before she needed to be there.

“I ended up going, I signed paperwork just like everybody else. I wasn’t mic’d up or anything,” she said. Merissa stayed and watched the day of production before calling out to Peter, 28. “I noticed that Peter and Victoria were separated and so I was like, ‘OK, well I guess if I’m going to do something, I need to do it now,’ because I knew going into it, I had prepped myself to not use slander words, like, I’m only going to be forthcoming if it’s invitational.”

With that, she and the pilot talked for about 7 minutes, the marketing coordinator explained. During their talk, she claimed that Victoria had broken up four marriages. “He was definitely upset. Everybody could kind of tell the mood shifted,” she added, noting that Peter told her he trusted her when they parted ways.

Overall, Merissa is happy she decided to come on the show; she claims many women who had been hurt by Victoria didn’t feel comfortable going on the show, but she “didn’t have anything to lose” by speaking up.

“One of the other wives actually confronted me when I was at a bar in Virginia Beach and I didn’t know that that’s who she was until after the fact. And she was like, ‘I just want to thank you so much. You took on a huge burden that a lot of us couldn’t take on because of other reasons,'” Merissa said. “It’s definitely been crazy. I definitely lost friends because everybody hopped on the fame train, which is fine. They’ll figure it out one way or another. But I never got, the only two hate mail messages were from two people from our hometown that quickly jumped to her side. But other than that, everyone’s like, ‘Thank you for doing that.'”

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:22 pm

Yeah, as much as TPTB like to do the contestants dirty with their edits, I think they really did soften VF's edit this week somewhat.

I wouldn't doubt if Merissa didn't start out saying the "multiple relationships" to Peter but then as the conversation progressed, she came out with the "broke up multiple marriages" information.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:41 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8rqZLulYHz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8r3OWcFmXs/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8sDcIGlLno/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8sOvQtFECD/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:40 pm

All the HTDs were super short.. I enjoyed Madison's. Her parents really grilled Peter there. As for Victoria, not surprised she got upset and tried defending herself. Peter left without meeting her family yet still keeps her around?? stupid Oh wait he's still in her HT so maybe he goes back to talk with her. Oh she's at the door. Welp.

Also laugh out loud that they blurred out Merissa's face even though it's been posted online for months!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:All the HTDs were super short.. I enjoyed Madison's. Her parents really grilled Peter there. As for Victoria, not surprised she got upset and tried defending herself. Peter left without meeting her family yet still keeps her around?? stupid Oh wait he's still in her HT so maybe he goes back to talk with her. Oh she's at the door. Welp.

Also laugh out loud that they blurred out Merissa's face even though it's been posted online for months!

I enjoyed Madi's too. Love that family by reading articles, social media, etc. Very loving family.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:47 pm

Ugh this season feels like it's dragging on.. is it the finale yet? :drama

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:05 pm

Sprite wrote:That is disgusting??? That Madison gave him an ultimatum? You are a fine one to talk. Because sleeping with married men and breaking up marriages that is not at all disgusting.

I agree word There could have been some editing in that whole scene but Victoria needs to just STFU. Also confused at how much the f3 girls got to chat! One scene showed Hannah and Victoria then all 3 of them. And something about having to stay together.. aren't they all separated by this point?

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689