SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Remember, HS HTD was 2nd to last after Madi and VF (both with problems).  I think Peter likes having a 100% guarantee of someone saying yes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:33 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Kelsey doesn't look very happy.

She wanted more affirmation from him. Thank god he didn’t say he was falling in love with her too. Date ain’t over, though. 🤪

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:33 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Kelsey doesn't look very happy.

Of course she doesn't. She has to put up with his wimpy a** and pretend like she cares for her Bachelorette/BIP audition!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:33 pm

Jolena wrote:
Doats wrote:Ok, if HA isn't F1 (and I don't think she is) than Perter saying all that to her was mean and underhanded, especially after his talk with her father. She looked as if she believed him and took him at his word. Poor girl...

I'm thinking nobody deserves this guy.

IF you notice the way he told Madison (atmosphere and all the emotion) and the way he just told Hannah is very different. He could only mean it with one of them and im sure in the end it will be only one that he loves. Falling in love and being in love are different. jmo

Jolena and Tiggerigh, I agree with you on the difference between the 2 phrases, that they are different in meaning, feeling and intent. My objection was with Peter leading Hannah Ann on so strongly. Would hope TPTB would be content with a bit less.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:34 pm

atem wrote:Remember, HS HTD was 2nd to last after Madi and VF (both with problems).  Peter likes having a 100% guarantee of someone saying yes.

And Madi told him he should be secure in what they have and he didn't have to worry about what they have so im sure he's thinking she's 100% in. That's why her waiting until the last minute to tell him something so important wasen't fair of her and that dosen't sit well with me. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:35 pm

Didn't Hannah's dad said don't use that word?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:36 pm

Did he ask HS Dad permission to propose? I am assuming he did and her dad said yes?

Last edited by atem on Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:37 pm

How has he never had crab rangoon laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:38 pm

Yes like you whining non stop laugh out loud.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:38 pm

Unlike Pinocchio's nose growing when he is lying, Peter's scar gets redder and redder.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Didn't Hannah's dad said don't use that word?

Usually we only seeing parts of what was actually said in the conversations., The dad could've told him not to say he "loves" her unless he means it. He told her "he's Falling in love" not I love you. jmo He said he only told one girl that he loved her so we'll see.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:41 pm

Sprite wrote:Unlike Pinocchio's nose growing when he is lying, Peter's scar gets redder and redder.

What did he say?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689