SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:18 pm

Wow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:19 pm

That HTD went to well, no way is Hannah his F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:20 pm

Seriously, her dad HAD to tell him not to tell HA ily unless he really meant it?

So what does stupid Peter do...exactly what dad said not to...considering he already told Madi the same thing so how the hell can he possibly really mean it???

I am really beginning to hate Peter. I have no patience for such a** kissing and stupitiy!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Pulled out the Ben Higgins script.

Which we said he would do as soon as he was announced as the lead. Ben 2.0...but worse.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:22 pm

That was short and sweet

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:24 pm

He had to tell at least one other girl those same words after he said them to Madison or he couldn't have said them to Madison ( Madison was the one he told first and Madison is the one his words had meaning for imo). That's the part of this show that I hate but in order to confuse the viewers and keep them in suspense wondering who F1 will be he has to do what he has to do., but he'll only tell one " I love you" and my guess is that will be Madison. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:24 pm

Heh, Peter's like "I'm just here to be validated." And I mean, same. But also he's SO annoying. It's like at every turn he chooses to make the most irritating decision possible
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:25 pm

Ok, if HA isn't F1 (and I don't think she is) than Perter saying all that to her was mean and underhanded, especially after his talk with her father. She looked as if she believed him and took him at his word. Poor girl...

I'm thinking nobody deserves this guy.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:26 pm

I would not be drinking any wine smushed with someone's dirty, smelly feet.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:27 pm

A little behind but I see a difference between Ben saying “i love you” vs “I am falling in love with you”. One you are there the second you are getting close. They aren’t the same to me,

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Doats wrote:Ok, if HA isn't F1 (and I don't think she is) than Perter saying all that to her was mean and underhanded, especially after his talk with her father. She looked as if she believed him and took him at his word. Poor girl...

I'm thinking nobody deserves this guy.

IF you notice the way he told Madison (atmosphere and all the emotion) and the way he just told Hannah is very different. He could only mean it with one of them and im sure in the end it will be only one that he loves. Falling in love and being in love are different. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Kelsey doesn't look very happy.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689