SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:03 am

We have no proof of what days the FSD took place.  Just VF's and something showing them filming on the beach.  But, I do not know the exact date for HS's.  I think she may be the Gold Coast after all.  I don't think Madi had a FSD, just a day time date.

RS claimed the F3 RC was on Sat/Sun.  But, I don't know if he meant US or AU dates.

Peter said '6 days prior'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:06 am

@gabriele Couple things the schedule you posted forgot to add the RC and RS reported last day of filming was 11/17. So the schedule should probably look more like this. Still shouldn't move Victoria's fsd looking to be the second one from what it seems like. Just adding MF posted the suit picture of Peter believe to be the f3 rc on November 11 so that would go with the RC being November 11th in Australia.

Epi 9  FD   -  
11/4-5 - TRAVEL -
11/5 -
11/6 - FD1 -
11/7 - day off  
11/8 - FD2 -  
11/9 - Day off
11/10 - FD3 -
11/11 - RC

Finale -
11/12 - day off-travel -
11/13 - MTP1
11/14 - MTP2
11/15 - LCD -
11/16 - LCD2 -
11/17 - FRC - ELIMINATED:

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:10 am

smg2587 wrote:@gabriele Couple things the schedule you posted forgot to add the RC and RS reported last day of filming was 11/17. So the schedule should probably look more like this. Still shouldn't move Victoria's fsd looking to be the second one from what it seems like.

Epi 9  FD   -  
11/4-5 - TRAVEL -
11/5 -
11/6 - FD1 -
11/7 - day off  
11/8 - FD2 -  
11/9 - Day off
11/10 - FD3 -
11/11 - RC

Finale -
11/12 - day off-travel -
11/13 - MTP1
11/14 - MTP2
11/15 - LCD -
11/16 - LCD2 -
11/17 - FRC - ELIMINATED:

Yes. And if this is correct then he told Madi he slept with someone 6 days prior, her FD had to be the 10th and he slept with someone on the 6th.

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 6 days prior is what Peter says)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:11 am

gabriele wrote:Peter said in the preview something like he “was intimate 7 days ago, whatever” so wouldn’t that make Madi’s FD last? I can see he would confuse 5 or 7 days but not 2 if Madi’s FD was 2nd. jmo

I don't know what order they'll show them in but I think the F1's FD is usually the last date.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:24 am

If we find where Peter says that, it would help find out when that happens and who he's talking to. We assume it's Madi, but RS says HS/VF tell Madi.

We know that VF's was last, if RS was correct and the RC took place on Sat/Sun. It was literally like the night before.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:33 am

atem wrote:If we find where Peter says that, it would help find out when that happens and who he's talking to. We assume it's Madi, but RS says HS/VF tell Madi.

We know that VF's was last, if RS was correct and the RC took place on Sat/Sun.  It was literally like the night before.

I’m still not convinced it is VF on that bed. The face looks like Madi to me. I’m not sure why Peter would be telling VF when he slept with other women. That is much more likely something that would come up in conversation with Madi but I don’t see any indication VF is concerned with that info. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 am

Astrobach wrote:Paging @Bobette So now that we have the room we’re Victoria had her night portion ( most likely) with Peter I need a visual, being quite lost in the various locations.
So question #1. How far is O’Reilly’s from Sanctuary Cove and / from Tamburine Mountain . #2 There’s is a Fall at O’Reily’s as well isn’t it? Let’s assume she was at the Sanctuary Cove, gets picked up by helicopter with Peter where they go to the Falls ( whichever makes more sense and closer to Tamburine.  where they meet up in the evening until she is picked up in the morning again to be with her producers. Thoughts? TYIA for visual aid! yes

Check out the sleuthed info thread:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5414-bachelor-24-peter-weber-sleuthed-information-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion.

ETA: It isn’t O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat but the Songbirds Rainforest Retreat where the rolling girl on bed is. I looked on google maps and I don’t think it would make any real difference as distance from the Songbirds or Gold Star to the Moran Falls where VF FD hike was.

Yup. Still think rolling girl is Madi. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:43 am

smg2587 wrote:Since everyone is wondering order of FS I am reposting this photo. These pictures of Victoria F during FS date week surfaced November 10th. From when the show where seen filming in the location Victoria's FS had to be November 8-9.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Scree458

https://www.instagram.com/bachsleuthers/

Also adding this link of people saw production.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nEvzPnZ3-/

A couple of corrections here about dates. As the bolded states these photos ‘ surfaced ‘ on November 10th. on IG here.
They were taken before that day and let’s remember that Australia is 1 day ahead of us.
These were taken almost a week before they were published and if you look at the calendar you can see why. Victoria had to have her date with Peter way before the 8 or 9, even without considering everything else, is the fact that Peter spells it out as ‘6 days ago’ he was intimate, and we sleuthed that he tells her at the MTP which is only 3 days after those dates, at best. IMO this is a day off filming with Victoria dressed in gym wear. Probably AFTER her date, the day prior.

gabriele wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Since everyone is wondering order of FS I am reposting this photo. These pictures of Victoria F during FS date week surfaced November 10th. From when the show where seen filming in the location Victoria's FS had to be November 8-9.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Scree458

https://www.instagram.com/bachsleuthers/

Also adding this link of people saw production that day.

Thanks for this! Here are the FD dates from the filming schedule thread. This would make VF’s FD 2nd? Should that 3rd FD listed be 11/10 since it says 11/9 is a day off?

Epi 9  FD   -  
11/4-5 - TRAVEL -
11/5 -
11/6 - FD1 -
11/7 - day off  
11/8 - FD2 -  
11/9 - Day off
11/9 - FD3 -

Finale -
11/11 - day off-travel -
11/12 - MTP1
11/12 - MTP2
11/13 - LCD -
11/14 - LCD2 -
11/15 - FRC - ELIMINATED:

Thanks for recapping this. As I mentioned above, there are some corrections to be added, for instance isn’t there a RC after the 3 FD? IMO the dates started a day earlier than this, taking into account the Australian calendar AND we have one IG post that Hannah posted on November 4 - the 5 - for US. They were already in Australia before that date and I’m gonna try and see the actual departure date from the US to match it.
To be continued.

ETA Now we know that the filming ended 2 days later than this above calendar and include the RC .

gabriele wrote:Peter said in the preview something like he “was intimate 7 days ago, whatever” so wouldn’t that make Madi’s FD last? I can see he would confuse 6 or 7 days but not 2 if Madi’s FD was 2nd. jmo

ETA: I think Madi had to have had the last FD on the 10th (schedule says 9th but that must be a day off) for Peter to be telling her he slept with someone ~7 days ago.

I agree that Madi had most likely the last FD but I’m not sure the conversation happened then...could be before MTP, causing more drama? IF it is before the FD then it means that Victoria had her date FIRST at the very beginning of their Australian stay, which would mean Thursday the 3 in Australia.
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:52 am

@gabriele  Thanks, I’m pretty aware of the thread since I’ve posted quite a bit and I just re-read the whole thread #1 and didn’t find a map that contains the locations I mention.
I also know that rolling girl S/C - Victoria IMO - is taken at the Songbird . BUT she stayed with the crew at Sanctuary before and possibly after that date with Peter. I’m trying to trace a timeline that makes sense of ALL the info we have now.
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:59 am

@smg2587 Thanks! I was just doing a deep dive and posted my thoughts in the corrections to look for in the calendar as well, thanks for bringing this up.
I still don’t agree with everything here, but am trying to piece it together.

@gabriele ‘ snipped’ :
...”if this is correct then he told Madi he slept with someone 6 days prior, her FD had to be the 10th and he slept with someone on the 6th.”

That would NOT be 6 days and obviously is not correct.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:02 am

Astrobach wrote:@gabriele  Thanks, I’m pretty aware of the thread since I’ve posted quite a it and I just re-read the whole thread #1 and didn’t find a map that contains the locations I mention.
I also know that rolling girl S/C - Victoria IMO - is taken at the Songbird . BUT she stayed with the crew at Sanctuary before and possibly after that date with Peter. I’m trying to trace a timeline that makes sense of ALL the info we have now.
JMOAA

Gah! It’s all so confusing. That sleuthingbach IG link was the wrong Rainforest hotel so that date on their post of the 8th may well be wrong. My brain is speechless right now trying to follow all this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:20 am

smg2587 wrote:

Also adding this link of people saw production.

just fyi: this link has the wrong hotel for the FS so the date of FD may not be correct. The red room with rolling girl is at the Songbirds Rainforest Retreat and this link is about the O’Reillys Rainforest Retreat.

ETA: I don’t know where that helicopter in the link is really taking off from. ETA: Looking on the map O’Reillys is basically right where Moran Falls, VFs FD, took place. So, this isn’t where they stayed but maybe where the helicopter took off from to get to the Falls.

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life