SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:25 pm

atem wrote:Someone said that Peter is wearing his FRC suit with Barb's 'bring her home' thing?  I could have sworn it was the blue shirt?

It is the blue shirt, I've stopped it several times trying to figure out which blue shirt but I think someone said his mom's clothes matched Madi's MTP date
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:26 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
atem wrote:Someone said that Peter is wearing his FRC suit with Barb's 'bring her home' thing?  I could have sworn it was the blue shirt?

It is the blue shirt, I've stopped it several times trying to figure out which blue shirt but I think someone said his mom's clothes matched Madi's MTP date

It's with the newest ad released a couple posts above in this thread.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:27 pm

I believe the shirt he is wearing is the same he’s wearing for Madis MTP date.
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:29 pm

MadiPrewfan wrote:I believe the shirt he is wearing is the same he’s wearing for Madis MTP date.

Yeah, you are right.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:31 pm

I have noticed in the 2 last clips we have gotten of the finale with LCD dare etc... his body Language with HA he is hugging/smiling etc.. With Madi  LCD he is sitting there with his arms crossed and not even hugging or touching her?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:31 pm

It would make more sense if Peter was wearing the FRC suit, but imo it is the MTP.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:37 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I have noticed in the 2 last clips we have gotten of the finale with LCD dare etc... his body Language with HA he is hugging/smiling etc.. With Madi  LCD he is sitting there with his arms crossed and not even hugging or touching her?

Not sure, but that's when he says he's heartbroken after that.

With the LCD, he looks emotionless with HS to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:52 pm

atem wrote:
MadiPrewfan wrote:I believe the shirt he is wearing is the same he’s wearing for Madis MTP date.

Yeah, you are right.  

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1b5a2a10
Hope it’s ok to move this from another thread.
Note: white shirt collar; vid has Barb saying “bring her home”. Of course it could be a VO but I’m more inclined to believe the blue shirt shot was with a Barb VO since she isn’t in that snippet.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:53 pm

Oops, double post tech prob.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:54 pm

Okay, those tricky little devils: I can't find Barb's outfit with Madi. But her dad is wearing a blue shirt (there are blue shirts everywhere) and it looks to me like dad is wearing the Madi blue shirt
But a quick glance at Peter, in the very first frame Of Barb's crying scene could be his rose ceremony suit. They then cut to his collared button down shirt (Madi's date) but you don't see his mom talking in that frame, sooooo…. are they playing with us--yes, yes they are.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:03 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Okay, those tricky little devils: I can't find Barb's outfit with Madi. But her dad is wearing a blue shirt (there are blue shirts everywhere) and it looks to me like dad is wearing the Madi blue shirt
But a quick glance at Peter, in the very first frame Of Barb's crying scene could be his rose ceremony suit. They then cut to his collared button down shirt (Madi's date) but you don't see his mom talking in that frame, sooooo…. are they playing with us--yes, yes they are.

Great catch! Yes they show both the suit and the blue shirt on Peter. They are so messing with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:06 pm

So I have no clue how to insert a screen shot, but I believe something goes south on Madi’s LCD because in the new preview if you zoom in when she is laying on his arm, he has that look that she is leaving. I believe it’s after she leaves where we have the preview of him walking around.

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life