SELECT CONTENT

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 54 Empty Re: JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Archer23 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Do you mean these tweets with Marissa, Love_Me?
@ashhebert
@MarissajustMay WOW! This is spot on. The girls from Ben's season must read this before Jan 2nd!!!

@MarissajustMay
@ashhebert aw thanks ash Smiley will I be seeing you and the boy in Vegas?!

@ashhebert
@MarissajustMay YESSSSS we can NOT wait. I have to introduce him to all my girls! YAYYYYY....We should get the pimp suite we had last time!

@MarissajustMay
@ashhebert excited to finally meet him!we DEF need the pimp suite.have a tattoo itch u'd like to fulfill?served w a side of VIP dancing?!

@ashhebert
@MarissajustMay sounds about right! Omg..I always forget that we got those tattoos hahaha what were we thinking?!?

@ashhebert
@JP_Rosenbaum Im in the sky and I miss you sooo much! Are you tracking my flight!? If you are...look really close...I'm blowing you a kiss!

@JP_Rosenbaum
@ashhebert yes!!!! You are over Columbus Ohio! Thank god for wifi!!

@BachetteGirl
@JP_Rosenbaum is she coming back to NY?

@JP_Rosenbaum
@BachetteGirl I sure hope @ashhebert is coming back! I'd hate to spend new years without her!! ;-)

@BachetteGirl
@JP_Rosenbaum why wouldn't she come back? Lol. She has to try and beat you in another game of scrabble.. Haha Smiley

@JP_Rosenbaum
@BachetteGirl no worries, she'll be back in time to watch the ball drop! And for the record, I did beat @ashhebert once! It's 2-1!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 54 Empty Re: JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Archer23 wrote:Do you mean these tweets with Marissa, Love_Me?
@ashhebert
@MarissajustMay WOW! This is spot on. The girls from Ben's season must read this before Jan 2nd!!!

@MarissajustMay
@ashhebert aw thanks ash Smiley will I be seeing you and the boy in Vegas?!

@ashhebert
@MarissajustMay YESSSSS we can NOT wait. I have to introduce him to all my girls! YAYYYYY....We should get the pimp suite we had last time!

@MarissajustMay
@ashhebert excited to finally meet him!we DEF need the pimp suite.have a tattoo itch u'd like to fulfill?served w a side of VIP dancing?!

@ashhebert
@MarissajustMay sounds about right! Omg..I always forget that we got those tattoos hahaha what were we thinking?!?

@ashhebert
@JP_Rosenbaum Im in the sky and I miss you sooo much! Are you tracking my flight!? If you are...look really close...I'm blowing you a kiss!

@JP_Rosenbaum
@ashhebert yes!!!! You are over Columbus Ohio! Thank god for wifi!!

@BachetteGirl
@JP_Rosenbaum is she coming back to NY?

@JP_Rosenbaum
@BachetteGirl I sure hope @ashhebert is coming back! I'd hate to spend new years without her!! ;-)

@BachetteGirl
@JP_Rosenbaum why wouldn't she come back? Lol. She has to try and beat you in another game of scrabble.. Haha Smiley

@JP_Rosenbaum
@BachetteGirl no worries, she'll be back in time to watch the ball drop! And for the record, I did beat @ashhebert once! It's 2-1!

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 54 4219981604 Archer! I really appreciate you bringing those tweets over here! JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 54 316013620
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Twitter makes no sense. The way Ashley was tweeting, one would think she was going to watch the premiere of that stupid show in CA with Ali. But, she's going to be in NY by New Years Eve? :greenman:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:15 pm

looks like another talent of JP is being a good pool player too!
JP_Rosenbaum J.P. Rosenbaum
@music_lover3 thanks! Happy new year! Am waiting for @GrahamBunn at the moment....gonna shoot some pool an have a couple a beers.
23 minutes ago

@GrahamBunn
Graham Bunn @JP_Rosenbaum @music_lover3 he s a shark. I'm not betting any money but he may walk out with a free bar tab #imasucker
22 minutes ago

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Gina wrote:looks like another talent of JP is being a good pool player too!
@music_lover3 thanks! Happy new year! Am waiting for @GrahamBunn at the moment....gonna shoot some pool an have a couple a beers.
23 minutes ago

@GrahamBunn
Graham Bunn @JP_Rosenbaum @music_lover3 he s a shark. I'm not betting any money but he may walk out with a free bar tab #imasucker
22 minutes ago

Awww! I think this is my most fav thing from this show...the bromance of JP & Graham! :P

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Archer23 wrote:When it was just Ali and Ashley meeting up, I didn't think much of it, because I know they became friends during her season. But once Trista was added to the mix, I started to wonder if it was for something show-related too. I figured Trista wasn't coming east, and I can't really imagine Ashley flying all the way out west just to hang out with the two of them for a night. But who knows?

@nataliegetz
@ashhebert you made "dot dot dot" popular. Now I'm going to make "comma comma comma" popular. Haha- wish u were on the tube again jan 2nd!

@nataliegetz
@ashhebert ,,, r u going to Vegas? (Bored at the airport)

@ashhebert
@nataliegetz haha laugh out loud I'm glad I'm not! But can't wait to watch Ben ... ;p yes I'm going to Vegas!!!!! Can't waitttt! You'll be there?!

@nataliegetz
@ashhebert yep I'll be there! Can't wait! I really hope we have time to catch a show. Let's make this happen!
Does anyone follow Natalie and know what the "comma comma comma" thing is about? I'm ashamed to admit it, but she actually made me giggle with that.

That was a joke about the whole BNB "dot dot dot" thing going on during her season. rotfl Nat was just trade marking "comma comma comma" for herself.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:35 pm

atem wrote:
Gina wrote:looks like another talent of JP is being a good pool player too!
23 minutes ago

@GrahamBunn
22 minutes ago

Awww! I think this is my most fav thing from this show...the bromance of JP & Graham! :P
Their friendship makes me happy too. :Grin:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:48 pm

CarrieA wrote:
Archer23 wrote:When it was just Ali and Ashley meeting up, I didn't think much of it, because I know they became friends during her season. But once Trista was added to the mix, I started to wonder if it was for something show-related too. I figured Trista wasn't coming east, and I can't really imagine Ashley flying all the way out west just to hang out with the two of them for a night. But who knows?

@nataliegetz
@ashhebert you made "dot dot dot" popular. Now I'm going to make "comma comma comma" popular. Haha- wish u were on the tube again jan 2nd!

@nataliegetz
@ashhebert ,,, r u going to Vegas? (Bored at the airport)

@ashhebert
@nataliegetz haha laugh out loud I'm glad I'm not! But can't wait to watch Ben ... ;p yes I'm going to Vegas!!!!! Can't waitttt! You'll be there?!

@nataliegetz
@ashhebert yep I'll be there! Can't wait! I really hope we have time to catch a show. Let's make this happen!
Does anyone follow Natalie and know what the "comma comma comma" thing is about? I'm ashamed to admit it, but she actually made me giggle with that.

That was a joke about the whole BNB "dot dot dot" thing going on during her season. rotfl Nat was just trade marking "comma comma comma" for herself.
Oh, I got that. I was just wondering if she was trademarking it for blogging purposes, some other reason (maybe BB), or no reason at all? Either way, it was funny.

And I knew I left NYC a few days too early! If I was still there, I'd be scouring every bar in midtown, looking for Graham and JP. Count me as another fan of their bromance. yes
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:11 am

Archer, I copied these from Media to here, so we have all the tweets from the bromance:
Archer23 wrote:
@music_lover3
@GrahamBunn @jp_rosenbaum sounds fun guys! JP, you're pretty good at rollerskating too!
Graham, I'm a big fan, you should've won the bachpad

GrahamBunn
@music_lover3 @jp_rosenbaum j is the man and just a good dude
and thanks on bp2 I did my best
Contrary to what In Touch Weekly says, I think Graham has a better chance of being in the wedding than anyone from Ashley's season. giggling
When I saw that tweet, I remember Ashley saying that JP is a "good man", the "best man". And she told him that on the show several times, including at the FRC. JP must be a really awesome guy.

Last edited by Gina on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 am

Thanks, Gina! My bad. I thought I was in the Tweets thread when I posted those. duh
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:21 am

Archer23 wrote:Thanks, Gina! My bad. I thought I was in the Tweets thread when I posted those. duh
I just thought you were hanging around me too much, cause I'm famous for doing that! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:28 am

LOL. You're always good company! blowkiss
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+43
gurlbrit
IrishGal
just2relax
rr
cfck2222