SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:05 pm

So, he has sex with HS and not with VF.  Madi finds out during their date that anyone would be able to see!  I cannot believe how secret they kept that date!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:15 pm

atem wrote:So, he has sex with HS and not with VF.  Madi finds out during their date that anyone would be able to see!  I cannot believe how secret they kept that date!

I think its more likely Peter slept with both. All we really have to go on is RS (which of course he very well could of got the wrong info) about how she found out and he says that Madi finds out from the other women and not Peter. If Madi did get the last date and he didn't actually come out and tell her when he got the chance I say Peter was beyond dumb in that situation. If he really had a chance to come forward before the other women did and tell her the truth I don't no how either think they can survive that. I got a lot of questions on this fsd week but I don't think any of it will be clear until the episode actual air. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Sorry, I should have explained that a poster on the caps thread seems to indicate that is what happens.  I will bring that post over.  The poster had some sleuthing info.

eta

The poster said that her friend only found out about where the date took place, not if it went well or not.

Last edited by atem on Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:26 pm

So the girl in black rolling on the bed with Peter IS Madison ? Is it the night of FSD of LCD? anyone know?
The pics of the day part of their date on the beach and boat again is that day of FSD or LCD is very telling how even when the cameras stopped rolling they were glued together kissing and can't seem to keep their hands off each other. imo Madison has been the one since night 1 .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:29 pm

Paging @Bobette . What could be considered ‘ one of the tallest residential building in the WORLD ‘ that would happen to be NEAR the area we have pictures from the day ( beach scenes from The Sun article ) and the corresponding hotel ...? TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:53 pm

@Jolena this would be my guess. Q1 Tower

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:57 pm

Jolena wrote:So the girl in black rolling on the bed with Peter IS Madison ? Is it the night of FSD of LCD? anyone know?
The pics of the day part of their date on the beach and boat again is that day of  FSD or LCD is very telling how even when the cameras stopped rolling they were glued together kissing and can't seem to keep their hands off each other. imo Madison has been the one since night 1 .jmo  

No, that is VF and Peter at the Songbird.  

Madi and Peter are climbing some huge building.  See the episode description. That is what Peter is pointing to.

KBiegs88 wrote:@Jolena this would be my guess. Q1 Tower
''

Thanks for the find.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:05 pm

smg2587 wrote:
atem wrote:So, he has sex with HS and not with VF.  Madi finds out during their date that anyone would be able to see!  I cannot believe how secret they kept that date!

I think its more likely Peter slept with both. All we really have to go on is RS (which of course he very well could of got the wrong info) about how she found out and he says that Madi finds out from the other women and not Peter. If Madi did get the last date and he didn't actually come out and tell her when he got the chance I say Peter was beyond dumb in that situation. If he really had a chance to come forward before the other women did and tell her the truth I don't no how either think they can survive that. I got a lot of questions on this fsd week but I don't think any of it will be clear until the episode actual air. All jmo.

How many guys would actually come out and tell a girl "especially one that they like "what they did intimately with other women? I don't think Peter is the kiss and tell type, he said he had no intentions of ever talking about what happened with Hannah B that was all her doing and ABC , and I believe him. This change up that the F3 are put in a house together for F3 dates is a total set up purposely and I think VF is leading the charge along with the producers. We have to see how this plays out and in what order because as of last nights RC Peter still dosen't know what Madi's feelings are for him , according to SC's it looks like she stays until the very end and goes on more dates with him while living in the house with Vic & HS. It's looking more and more to me that Madison got cold feet at the end with possible engagement that she wasen't ready for and her mothers words "you haven't had enough TIME" . AND, Im still confused with all of this. no matter who he kept around,whether he slept with any of them or all of them , At this point (like everyone else laugh out loud) I just want to know if Peter and Madison are together and are they going to date IRL to see where it goes or not. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:06 pm

Astrobach wrote:Paging @Bobette . What could be considered ‘ one of the tallest residential building in the WORLD ‘ that would happen to be NEAR the area we have pictures from the day ( beach scenes from The Sun article ) and the corresponding hotel ...? TYIA

That will probably be the Q1 IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Vi3bMX1

Source

It was shown in the season preview (bottom left with the rainbow lights).

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 V4TewC6

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:24 pm

@Bobette THANKS! yes Wow, THATS huge! What a scary climb it would be!
Now, wondering what climbing Cie. were involved and subcontracted to do this. Apparently happened November 10 Au Time?

ETA how about this place Skypoint

https://instagram.com/skypoint_au?igshid=1vvqv7dkdsgcx

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:25 pm

@Bobette 

Could you ID the FSD places on a map for us please? Especially since we now have the location of Madi's daytime portion of her date. A visual of the locations would be a tremendous help... at least to me!

Thanks!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:52 pm

I know I shouldn't be surprised but how is Victoria melting down again?
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana