SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:17 pm

Am I the only one who thinks climbing that building isn’t the most romantic of the dates?!? I know the whole “overcoming’ theme....but it seems really late in the game to be doing this.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:22 pm

luvstx wrote:Am I the only one who thinks climbing that building isn’t the most romantic of the dates?!?  I know the whole “overcoming’ theme....but it seems really late in the game to be doing this.

Of course, not. HS got the romantic F1 date. Madi got I don't know what the heck it is and VF got the typical F2, but I would have guessed she was F3 without RS information based on the behind the scene pics taken of their date where they are barely touching.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:38 pm

luvstx wrote:Am I the only one who thinks climbing that building isn’t the most romantic of the dates?!?  I know the whole “overcoming’ theme....but it seems really late in the game to be doing this.

I actually think it is an interesting choice for them. Given that Peter and Madison already have that deep ‘ romantic’ connection already established, now we’re looking at building a very strong TRUST. bond that is necessary to move forward, When you know that what’s coming with Madi’s sexual preference and discussion, you have to give Madison something to hang on and trust with Peter if she is to ever continue. That’s the big obstacle that’s coming. She warned him, and he disregarded her choices and slept with the women he is not wanting to be with. I guarantee that this was set up to build that unique bond that is essential for them to have as their unforgettable and unique experience. You don’t build that trust on a safe little walk on the beach or hike in the mountains etc. This was maybe late but planned to enhance and increase the difficulty of the inner debate she will be facing when the. S#$&.hit the fan. It’s about trusting your partner. I also think that Peter doesn’t trust Victoria at this point and is just playing along.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:47 pm

He may not trust Icky Vicky, but he sure wants to sample those revenge boobs!

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:15 pm

smg2587 wrote:
BACHELOR NATION HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS NIGHT!
PETER’S SEARCH FOR HIS SOUL MATE DRAWS TO A CLOSE AS HE SWEEPS
THE FINAL THREE WOMEN AWAY FOR FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES,
TRAVELING TO AUSTRALIA’S GOLD COAST ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF
ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR,’ MONDAY, FEB. 24

snipped

Peter is hoping to get past the roadblock Madison has thrown up with her personal demand. The couple is challenged to climb the outside of one of the tallest residential buildings in the world. Frightened, Madison feels safe and secure in Peter’s arms and realizes he may be the one. But will her principles outweigh the love she feels? Will Peter lose her?
snipped

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-2409-2-24/

Order they are showing is Hannah Ann, Victoria, Madison. Looks like a tbc episode either finishes when Madi finds out he had sex with the others or during her FS. Looks like Madi gets the trill seeking fsd.

The bold tells me Madi did give him her personal demand. In the ITM she says paraphrasing, she doesn't know if she could get past....

Do we know exactly how she found out Peter had sex? Were both VF and HA in the chat? I'm still leaning towards she leaves the day of the FRC simply due to the time of day Peter is in his suit at the FRC location. Maybe she expected to be eliminated at F3 knowing what she told Peter about having sex with others, finds out he did, but he let VF go instead which totally messed up her mind.

smg2587 good catch on the thrill seeking date, sure F1 spot IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:26 pm

Astrobach wrote:

I actually think it is an interesting choice for them. Given that Peter and Madison already have that deep ‘ romantic’ connection already established, now we’re looking at building a very strong TRUST. bond that is necessary to move forward, When you know that what’s coming with Madi’s sexual preference and discussion, you have to give Madison something to hang on and trust with Peter if she is to ever continue. That’s the big obstacle that’s coming. She warned him, and he disregarded her choices and slept with the women he is not wanting to be with. I guarantee that this was set up to build that unique bond that is essential for them to have as their unforgettable and unique experience. You don’t build that trust on a safe little walk on the beach or hike in the mountains etc. This was maybe late but planned to enhance and increase the difficulty of the inner debate she will be facing when the. S#$&.hit the fan. It’s about trusting your partner. I also think that Peter doesn’t trust Victoria at this point and is just playing along.
JMHO

I agree 100% with @Astrobach and I also think this is the type of date that Madi would love.  The girl is athletic. And, the views from the top... breath taking.  Give me that over rolling in the sand or backpacking any day.

When it comes down to it, each date will appeal to different people.  I think this one would be cool.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:37 pm

Well, it says in the description that Madi is frightened but feels safe with Peter (gag me).

Anyway, here is a YouTube video of what they will be doing? Going up an elevator 70 something flights is not my cup of tea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUBTBAJVV5U

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

snipped

Peter is hoping to get past the roadblock Madison has thrown up with her personal demand. The couple is challenged to climb the outside of one of the tallest residential buildings in the world. Frightened, Madison feels safe and secure in Peter’s arms and realizes he may be the one. But will her principles outweigh the love she feels? Will Peter lose her?
snipped

Order they are showing is Hannah Ann, Victoria, Madison. Looks like a tbc episode either finishes when Madi finds out he had sex with the others or during her FS. Looks like Madi gets the trill seeking fsd.

The bold tells me Madi did give him her personal demand. In the ITM she says paraphrasing, she doesn't know if she could get past....

Do we know exactly how she found out Peter had sex? Were both VF and HA in the chat? I'm still leaning towards she leaves the day of the FRC simply due to the time of day Peter is in his suit at the FRC location. Maybe she expected to be eliminated at F3 knowing what she told Peter about having sex with others, finds out he did, but he let VF go instead which totally messed up her mind.

My feeling is that Madison does have the last FSD for one reason only...

The fact that she told Peter she has boundaries and TPTB know that Peter can be sexual.  It totally sets up Peter to mess things up with Madison and also sets up the drama filled showdown between them.  I also think that she did do the overnight portion of the date but nothing happened and they spent the time talking although Peter left things out about what had happened.  He probably never thought it would actually be talked about and Madison finding out.

I'm torn though about their conversation about it with her in the silver dress.  When that happens is what is confusing me.  If she found out from the girls before her date, would she have been so excited to see him as shown in the photos in the article on TheSun website https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/418020/the-bachelor-peter-weber-kissing-madison-prewett-australia-date-finals/. I don't think so.  So did the girls have a chat with her between the day portion and the dinner portion of their date?  That would be a first.

@GuardianAngel, your suspicions that she thought she'd be eliminated at the F3RC may be right on.  That could also explain the screen cap of her looking very pensive when it is dark out.  F3RC is usually during the day so that might have been later that day and she could have been pondering whether to continue on or leave.

Too many conflicting things for me right now.

I will wait and see exactly what she tells Peter before they leave CA for Australia. How she phrases it will be key to me.  IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

snipped

snipped

That wording doesn't look great for her. You really can't demand anything IMO when you know the guy is still dating 2 other women. She can walk that is her prerogative but I hope its not as strong as this makes it sound.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:58 pm

I wonder if Madi's date is the 'heavenly' one that Peter said was one of his favorites?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:09 pm

atem wrote:I wonder if Madi's date is the 'heavenly' one that Peter said was one of his favorites?

Well, being that high in the sky would be pretty close to 'heaven'.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:09 pm

In a interview Peter said one of his favourite dates and he finally got to tick of the bucket list but wouldn't mention which one as it would give away the ending?...I think its this one with Madi - JMO

ETA @atem "snap" laugh out loud i couldn't remember the words he used but heavenly sounds like this date as well !
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana