SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:27 pm

@HEA IMO this is the same FSD. Day portion is when Tay & Ivan do the cold plunge, then dinner and overnight together in the trailer.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:29 pm

The synopsis wording is interesting.

3 fantasy suite, one sent home..... so maybe only ONE final date ....

Specifically talking about proposal... so I am now thinking zac will propose. If nobody proposed they would have used “IF” ... not “WHO” imo

Jmo

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 6df3ca10

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/vdka20738440

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Topazgold wrote:@GuardianAngel   “I'm thinking it's when she let Ivan go, if he is the F2 and she got back to the FRC spot. They are in the middle of nowhere, so I'm not sure how a car can pull up to take him away.

It could be but I think she respects Ivan too much to bring him to the FRC, if he is F2.  JMO

They are good for effects. It happened many times when we look at the maps of the resort that they had few hundred meters for the limo to move. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:36 pm

Anyone can see what on the pics with zac and Tashia?

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 6c341010

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:37 pm

I always thought that last scene of the FRC was Tayshia crying happy tears and looking at her F1.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:40 pm

@HEA IMO this is Zac and Tay’s LCD before the FRC in his villa wearing the kicks they designed (cut out for some reason) on his HT date.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Topazgold wrote:@HEA IMO this is Zac and Tay’s LCD before the FRC in his villa wearing the kicks they designed (cut out for some reason) on his HT date.

You may be right. Prods love the last minute before FRC talk.... yes

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:02 pm

It’s hard to make out what’s in the photos but maybe it’s artwork from their FSD date? I saw in the upcoming scenes they make some art together with body paint.

HEA wrote:Anyone can see what on the pics with zac and Tashia?

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 6c341010
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:10 pm

@bachfan218 good point. I saw a video and he said it might be family photos... don’t look like people on it imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:05 pm

Jeez. Did you bother looking at the photo? Does that look like a blue shirt to you?? Ivan is wearing a black tank in the LCD AS SEEN IN PREVIEWS. THIS is the FSD as released by ABC.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 15582710

seton wrote:
Topazgold wrote:

@seton maybe I’m missing it but I only recall seeing Ivan at the FSD but I don’t recall seeing anything of his LCD.

JMO

credit to HEA for the cap

Ivan wears a blue shirt and blue shorts for the day portion of his FSD so . . . .

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 7df87010

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:20 pm

seton wrote:Jeez. Did you bother looking at the photo? Does that look like a blue shirt to you?? Ivan is wearing a black tank in the LCD AS SEEN IN PREVIEWS. THIS is the FSD as released by ABC.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 15582710

seton wrote:
Topazgold wrote:

@seton maybe I’m missing it but I only recall seeing Ivan at the FSD but I don’t recall seeing anything of his LCD.

JMO

credit to HEA for the cap

Ivan wears a blue shirt and blue shorts for the day portion of his FSD so . . . .

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 7df87010

The second pictures in with Ivan in the lounge pants, looks more like the morning after the FSD? Don't they show them saying goodbye the morning after? this could be those clothes and on later on it is the RC? I am sure Brendan's FSD will be aired last, and then the surprise before the RC? JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:44 pm

My thought is that the show wouldn’t give clips of both Ivan’s and Zac’s LCDs because that would mean that (i) whoever returned was rejected and (ii) Brendan is not F2, which the casual viewer doesn’t know yet.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890