SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:55 pm

At first, I was like WTF is T wearing? But now, that you mention it, she might be wearing PJs? It's very satiny looking?

chasus71 wrote:
seton wrote:Jeez. Did you bother looking at the photo? Does that look like a blue shirt to you?? Ivan is wearing a black tank in the LCD AS SEEN IN PREVIEWS. THIS is the FSD as released by ABC.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 15582710

seton wrote:
Topazgold wrote:

@seton maybe I’m missing it but I only recall seeing Ivan at the FSD but I don’t recall seeing anything of his LCD.

JMO

credit to HEA for the cap

Ivan wears a blue shirt and blue shorts for the day portion of his FSD so . . . .

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 7df87010

The second pictures in with Ivan in the lounge pants, looks more like the morning after the FSD? Don't they show them saying goodbye the morning after? this could be those clothes and on later on it is the RC? I am sure Brendan's FSD will be aired last, and then the surprise before the RC? JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:52 pm

@chasus71 @seton

Both right IMO.... looks very much satin shorts.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Ba2abe10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 46d60010

Credit abc

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:24 pm

HEA wrote:@chasus71 @seton

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Ba2abe10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 46d60010

Credit abc

Yes as I believe so because this was the first time that we have seen her dressed so relaxed and Uber casual around the guys.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:36 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 74deae10
(from page 13 this thread)

Would Tayshia be looking so serious the morning after spending a FSD with one of the guys? In the video you can see more shots of her looking serious and not happy in this scene. Maybe this is the morning of the FRC after whatever big drama has happened in the previous days? In the preview it is right after we see her crying in the denim outfit which we know is when she talks to her dad.

We also see her crying really, really hard in the denim outfit both in an ITM and outside where she bends over while crying. She is quite distraught in both these scenes. We see Tayshia cry in what looks to be Brendan leaving at the FS so why is she crying again and during the daytime? I wonder if RS got it right after all...

Eta: Maybe she just sent someone home. That is what makes Tayshia cry. Ben? If he stuck around.

Here are the caps:

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 28e36410

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 30058910
(from page 13 of this thread)

It’s starts at 1:00 on this preview and 1:27 where she is bending over crying in denim outside.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YI1Cj1qn5ds&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by gabriele on Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:07 am

HEA wrote:@chasus71 @seton

Credit abc

Sorry to say I cannot post images but I found a match between the satin shorts hugging photo above and a SC of Ivan and Tayshia walking into the Airstream for the night portion of their FSD. The string of lights and the white and yellow flowers in a floor pot match. So, IMO, the satin shorts photo is post FSD.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:02 pm

gabriele wrote:Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 74deae10
(from page 13 this thread)

Would Tayshia be looking so serious the morning after spending a FSD with one of the guys? In the video you can see more shots of her looking serious and not happy in this scene. Maybe this is the morning of the FRC after whatever big drama has happened in the previous days? In the preview it is right after we see her crying in the denim outfit which we know is when she talks to her dad.

We also see her crying really, really hard in the denim outfit both in an ITM and outside where she bends over while crying. She is quite distraught in both these scenes. We see Tayshia cry in what looks to be Brendan leaving at the FS so why is she crying again and during the daytime? I wonder if RS got it right after all...

Eta: Maybe she just sent someone home. That is what makes Tayshia cry. Ben? If he stuck around.

Here are the caps:

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 28e36410

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 30058910
(from page 13 of this thread)

It’s starts at 1:00 on this preview and 1:27 where she is bending over crying in denim outside.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YI1Cj1qn5ds&feature=youtu.be

Do you think that maybe she keeps Ben without the other two knowing and tells her father about it? Then shortly after she sends Ben home? Because in that clip where she says 'There is a rose ceremony, what am I suppose to do with that" which I believe takes place after her talk with Ben. She will decide to go ahead with the RC but without Ben there and waits a bit before she deals with him. I mean I just dont know all speculation.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:14 pm

Here are the synopsis

It seems she has a breakdown (jeans dress) not sure exactly when... but I am thinking the following day of F3 RC and imo the pink is her moment of clarity the day of FRC

But as posted, she is radiant with CH at the altar.... the breakdown is announced during the 2 nd episode...

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 C7e10410

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:30 pm

HEA wrote:Here are the synopsis

It seems she has a breakdown (jeans dress) not sure exactly when... but I am thinking the following day of F3 RC and imo the pink is her moment of clarity the day of FRC

But as posted, she is radiant with CH at the altar.... the breakdown is announced during the 2 nd episode...

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 C7e10410

Maybe her tears are well before she makes her way to the FRC alter. I can imagine that he will talk to her before then and perhaps she is in the denim outfit? just speculation.

Wasn't there another SC of her though talking with her father and she had on a hot pink satin shirt? So I believe more than one discussion happens with her father on different days (of course since there is more than one guy laugh out loud).

I am thinking that maybe the denim breakdown has to do with Ben. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:52 pm

It’s interesting that the synopsis says it’s a “shocking RC”. The only thing I can think is Brendan leaves beforehand and Ben ends up replacing him at the RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:53 pm

@chasus71 I don’t think she was emotionally invested with Ben at all.

I think Brendan departure made her rethink everything. Add to that her dad who didn’t mince his words as per CH. iMO she created a love story with Brendan that he crushed. I believe this was the spark of her breakdown. Not especially Brendan that she liked liked a lot but the idea she may be wrong on everything. Zac included.

I think we shall see a lot of drama Monday, and classically parents loving the F2 but lot of cons with F1

Then moment of clarity which never is. Zac F1. Proposal. Zoom happy couple. She moving to NYC. The end

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:55 pm

gabriele wrote:It’s interesting that the synopsis says it’s a “shocking RC”. The only thing I can think is Brendan leaves beforehand and Ben ends up replacing him at the RC.

Most dramatic evarrrrr

But yes. I agree that Ben will switch place with Brendan at the F3 RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890