SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:56 pm

Is it possible that the rose ceremony is the beginning of Tuesday’s episode based on the description above “after a shocking rose ceremony”? Also something shocking happens at the rose ceremony — so it would seem it’s either that only two men are there because Brendan went home or three men are there because Tayshia brings Ben back. Would only 2 men there because Brendan leaves be considered shocking, especially since viewers have already watched him leave? I’m starting to think Ben, Ivan and Zac are all at the F3 rose ceremony. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:05 pm

HEA wrote:
gabriele wrote:It’s interesting that the synopsis says it’s a “shocking RC”. The only thing I can think is Brendan leaves beforehand and Ben ends up replacing him at the RC.

Most dramatic evarrrrr

But yes. I agree that Ben will switch place with Brendan at the F3 RC

I am thinking that Ben wont be at the RC since his reappearance is so close to the time that it occurs. I can see Tayaisha just leaving him be for now, doing the RC and addressing Ben the next day or so without the F2 guys even knowing about it. This could be why Ben doesn't know who the F2 are like he stated in a podcast he did. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:09 pm

mbl wrote:Is it possible that the rose ceremony is the beginning of Tuesday’s episode based on the description above “after a shocking rose ceremony”?  Also something shocking happens at the rose ceremony — so it would seem it’s either that only two men are there because Brendan went home or three men are there because Tayshia brings Ben back.  Would only 2 men there because Brendan leaves be considered shocking, especially since viewers have already watched him leave? I’m starting to think Ben, Ivan and Zac are all at the F3 rose ceremony. All IMO

But didnt Ben say in a podcast that he had no clue who the F2 were? If he did then surely he lied laugh out loud, JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:12 pm

@chasus71 Oh, I didn’t know that. That makes a big difference in figuring out what happened. I didn’t listen to the podcast. I saw people comment that he said he didn’t know the ending.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:19 pm

mbl wrote:@chasus71 Oh, I didn’t know that.  That makes a big difference in figuring out what happened.  I didn’t listen to the podcast. I saw people comment that he said he didn’t know the ending.

I mean unless he meant the outcome in general but I don't know if they would do the same thing that they did with Bennett having Ben in a RC. Just so repetitive, IMO. To me it makes sense for Tayaisha to handle the Ben situation without the F2 even knowing he came back. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:26 pm

I think because it says shocking RC the drama will happen there. I can see Zac and Ivan standing there waiting for Brendan to show up, it’s a long wait, and then Ben suddenly walks up. The guys will be rather thrown for a loop. If CH isn’t blowing smoke, then Tayshia shows up and decides to go forward with all 3 guys to MTP. That’s my best guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:34 pm

@gabriele That is a good guess. I wish it was Monday night already
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:56 pm

They use "shocking" so loosely that it may just be that Brendan's not there so it's shocking to the other two. I'd hope that Tayshia wouldn't let Ben come to the RC. I didn't agree with her bringing Bennett back either.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:23 pm

albean99 wrote:They use "shocking" so loosely that it may just be that Brendan's not there so it's shocking to the other two. I'd hope that Tayshia wouldn't let him come to the RC. I didn't agree with her bringing Bennett back either.

Me too. That is a no win situation. Eliminating Ben 2x vs Eliminating Ivan, who you spent the night with in favor of Ben who you sent home at hometowns. Eliminating Ben that way looks cruel, eliminating Ivan that way looks cold. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:22 pm

mbl wrote:
albean99 wrote:They use "shocking" so loosely that it may just be that Brendan's not there so it's shocking to the other two. I'd hope that Tayshia wouldn't let him come to the RC. I didn't agree with her bringing Bennett back either.

Me too. That is a no win situation. Eliminating Ben 2x vs Eliminating Ivan, who you spent the night with in favor of Ben who you sent home at hometowns. Eliminating Ben that way looks cruel, eliminating Ivan that way looks cold.  All IMO
speechless That’s true and maybe why she’s crying so hard. If she doesn’t take Ben back she only has Zac and Ivan at the RC. Can she give them both roses then I wonder? This is becoming a logic puzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:31 pm

IF she takes Ben back she wouldn’t eliminate Ivan would she? Making the original spoiler correct, F2 Ben & Zac?!?

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:32 pm

gabriele wrote:
mbl wrote:

Me too. That is a no win situation. Eliminating Ben 2x vs Eliminating Ivan, who you spent the night with in favor of Ben who you sent home at hometowns. Eliminating Ben that way looks cruel, eliminating Ivan that way looks cold.  All IMO
speechless That’s true and maybe why she’s crying so hard. If she doesn’t take Ben back she only has Zac and Ivan at the RC. Can she give them both roses then I wonder? This is becoming a logic puzzle.  

There was a F3 rose ceremony where Becca gave Blake and Garrett roses. She eliminated Jason at the dinner portion of their FSD.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890