SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:05 am

It does look like Ben’s ear and hair. The arm looks like Brendan’s. giggling It probably isn’t Brendan as his hair over his ear looks different, sparser. And, I do think that is likely Brendan in the rose-colored T.

I would think though Tayshia would just talk to the remaining guys and not while the guy who leaves is still in the room. Unless she confronts him in front of the others. Ugh, I hope not.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:42 am

@smg2587 thank you so much for the s/caps! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:09 am

@smg2587 Thanks for the screen caps! This will provide us with endless hours of discussion!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:57 pm

luvstx wrote:
Dahling wrote:I think it’s Ben in the white t-shirt. I’ve been confused by the arm too. I thought it didn’t look as muscular as you would think Ben’s arm would look, but if you compare the guy getting up from the couch to the picture of Ben in that separate room looking sad, it looks the same. The ear and hair definitely looks like Ben.

I think Noah may be the instigator of the drama here. Maybe he’s heard something about Ben or maybe he just starts something without much of a reason. It’s interesting that Tayshia is so upset after this happens. It almost looks like she throws up outside.

I think when Zac is upset and says “I can’t” it’s not part of this drama, but something further down the road. Ivan crying looks to be with his family when they make a visit. Gosh, him crying really worries me, I can’t imagine what that’s all about.

I agree with you on both counts!  When I saw 'white shirt guy' stand up, I immediately thought "That's Ben's ear!"

Same on bold.

Brendan.... I take this all very seriously
Zac.... I can’t
Ivan crying (plaid shirt)
Ben defeated body language (windows white shirt)
Noah... a cheater always a cheater... who is he talking about? Early drama with more guys around but inserted to edit more drama in the teaser?

Tayshia... entering a room in a long black cocktail dress
Tayshia... crying in white pleading top what seems a group date with Noah drama involved?

I have a feeling that the proposal is an issue for Zac and Brendan. Not their feelings.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:37 pm

T is dead to me for making Ivan cry and having to be consoled by the Tattooed Arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:26 pm

@gabriele  I went back and forth between Brendan and Ben on this but the hair is what convinced me.  Later in the season, it looks like Brendan's "fade" has grown in a bit, but his hair is I think coarser while Ben's is straighter/smoother if that makes sense.  The ears were a puzzle to me, they looked alike.  Reddit last night was convinced it was Brendan but I still think it's Ben.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:19 pm

The hair convinced me that it's Ben. I think it's Brendan in the black top in that scene. That black top looks like the black top he wears in tonite's rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@gabriele  I went back and forth between Brendan and Ben on this but the hair is what convinced me.  Later in the season, it looks like Brendan's "fade" has grown in a bit, but his hair is I think coarser while Ben's is straighter/smoother if that makes sense.  The ears were a puzzle to me, they looked alike.  Reddit last night was convinced it was Brendan but I still think it's Ben.

Those of you saying it is Ben may well be right. There is the clip of him saying, “What just happened?” and we see him sitting leaning over looking lost in thought on a bed. Maybe that is him getting sent home. Hopefully, we’ll get more previews tonight that will help.

Also, I noticed Ben is all over the first season preview. I can’t make screencaps but hopefully someone can for that first preview as there are a lot of scenes to sleuth.

The ITM of Brendan in the black shirt has white piping on the sleeve edge. The black T guy sitting next to Ivan doesn’t have white piping but just a plain black edge. I think Brendan’s ITM is a different night. Brendan does have a plain black T on tonight when he is outside with Tayshia shooting hoops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:53 pm

I think when Ben says “What just happened? he’s wearing a different white shirt, so it could be from another time. I would definitely connect the scenes of Tayshia talking to the guys, Ben walking out wearing a white t-shirt while Tayshia is crying, and Ben sitting in a room looking sad/confused. I also don’t think this will be seen on tonight’s episode. I feel like this will come when they are down to fewer men.

I wonder if Ben is the one that leaves, but comes back. The other option is Noah. Could he be sent home, only to return and cause chaos among the men?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:56 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Bach10

Here is a screen cap that hasnt happen yet. Ben with his (1on1?) rose.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prGeRaMtF54&ab_channel=BachelorNationonABC

Last edited by seton on Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:52 pm

https://youtu.be/V9YfuGf2d_c

The first few looks like a Easy 1on1 at a haunted house.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 67c7f810
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 19a0dd10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 35521510

The next set is from Zac’s 1on1.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E21d1a10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 A9b07f10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Cc11a310
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 75f97210
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 C2535010
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 98f45d10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 F1cf0610
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 5c0c5710
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 768c3210
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 659b1710
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 196e6a10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 10c1f210

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6ad01110
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8e104810
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 C6d1bc10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3d205110
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 A314b010
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7e1b0710
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 540c8210
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 A488c910
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Bce7db10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 F3bd4410
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Eb9a0610
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 9a529010
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 0d7bad10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4d08dd10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:58 am

Dahling wrote:I think when Ben says “What just happened? he’s wearing a different white shirt, so it could be from another time. I would definitely connect the scenes of Tayshia talking to the guys, Ben walking out wearing a white t-shirt while Tayshia is crying, and Ben sitting in a room looking sad/confused. I also don’t think this will be seen on tonight’s episode. I feel like this will come when they are down to fewer men.

I wonder if Ben is the one that leaves, but comes back. The other option is Noah. Could he be sent home, only to return and cause chaos among the men?

Damn it. I was wrong. I hate when that happens. laugh out loud

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890