SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:16 pm

I don’t think Brendan is F2.

You don’t get a limo exit at F2 if élimination IMO

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 26283910
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ea547510
Credit abc

I believe he was F3. Tayshia bawling out at FRC means 2 people showed up. So unless she ended up alone? But then abc would have milked this in their teasers. IMO

For me Ivan was the default F2.

I am not changing my mind. For me, she is in a happy relationship with Zac today, regardless the finale.

BTW, Rachel in her postcast  with Becca said that Ben reminds her of Peter K. Goal to be next bachelor, giving just enough to the bachelorette to keep him but never enough. They also both said that tayshia was very much into Brendan and said she was enamoured. I agree on both. I may revise my opinion on Ben and see how he behaves post show. Right now Brendan is posting 99% about modelling photos of himself, not much about tayshia or the show at all. ETA Ben is posting and promoting all about his bodybuilding which is his life so normal. He looked down in September after his return, fine in October and completely over it in November... jmo.

I always say that the real people are after show. What I see is an edited limited version of themselves.

Realistically, I don’t think they will cast another black person.(ETA so soon after Matt I meant). My hopes are for Dr Joe but he didn’t shine enough for being considered IMO.  I would like to see diversity. Real diversity but mostly solid mature educated with a career not influencer modelling acting trainers wannabes...

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:33 pm

I also think that Ivan is the F2 which would explain all of the tears at the FRC.
Ivan is such a sweetheart so I can only imagine how hard it was to tell him he wasn't the one, imo.

I'm still undecided if Zac proposed or not at the FRC.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:42 pm

Back when RS originally spoiled Tayshias season he wasn't sure if Brendan left at F4 or F3. He seemed to think he didn't make it to f2 at all though. I think the limo exit is definitely him if she's wearing that silver dress during their dinner portion. I think Zac is still her F1 .
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:13 pm

@HEA

I just do not get what Rachel/Becca are saying about Ben. I found him to be very sincere and with his background,
he may just be very guarded as opposed to calculating!!!
IMHO.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:I made some sc but don’t want to step on toes. Let me know.

You can go ahead and post because I can’t do it for another half an hour. Better to have it sooner than later.

Noticed that they only showed Zac’s lcd and no one else’s.
I think this is Ivan’s LCD. The shirt looks the same as the one he wore during the day portion of HTD’s but the background doesn’t match the house they cooked in.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ec94d910
source

During this scene in the season preview he says: don't do this to me... I am not good with voices, so I don't know if it is a voicover or is he really saying that?

Do you think this shirt might be here under the jacket too ( it can't be seen in this sc, but there is a glimpse of it in preview)?
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ed38b610

I am just thinking could this be that she is letting Ivan go earlier at some point...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTHTF-wH5aQ&feature=youtu.be

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:34 pm

@lettore the shirt in the balcony scene looked like a brown/tan colour to me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:00 pm

@Amberly It is difficult to say nay or yay. From the start I was torn about him until he had this heartbreaking dinner where everyone got emotional to watch, including me.

I can find him many excuses but in the back of my mind when she said on interviews he was nothing like the hesitant guarded guy we see. I find this fishy.

What if he used his past? What if he exaggerated? What if he played all of us?

Because something dramatic in the past happened doesn’t make a person an angel IMO

I will give him the benefice of the doubt. Right now he is in excellent position to become the next bachelor. His IG followers number show his popularity. Imo

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:15 pm

@lettore thank you for bringing this over.

IMO this is possibly right before FRC. The producers always give us a segment of them reflecting before. The shadows rays could be early in morning.

But the shadows rays could be sunset and therefore could be the F3 RC. The guys may don’t know Brendan left yet.

The don’t do this could be frankenbites from FRC.

The crying could be also her saying her goodbyes before FRC. Also I have a hard time to believe that tayshia broke down in tears if only 1 guy showed up. Producers are always good to edits and add doubts. Everyone was extremely emotional and involved. In the teaser, we also see Zac crying when she left... I believe it was his F3 date. When Brendan left, I believe she was all confused and emotional. I think Zac thought he lost her.

I think they had enough “material “ to build their storyline AFTER the finale. Let’s remember they do a montage of what happened. IMO

For me...

1. Brendan left at F3
2. Ivan was rejected at FRC
3. Zac is F1 no proposal at FRC

That’s what makes sense to me.

All speculation and JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:29 pm

smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:I made some sc but don’t want to step on toes. Let me know.

You can go ahead and post because I can’t do it for another half an hour. Better to have it sooner than later.

Noticed that they only showed Zac’s lcd and no one else’s.

There is a new promo. Do you want to do the sc? I am okay to do them if you cannot bestbud!

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-teases-bens-possible-return-in-new-finale-sneak-peek-exclusive-157931

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:32 pm

Tada...

She did give a rose. Imo
I see sunset light here... imo
She is not crying and excited to see the one coming, rose on the pedestal

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ab106010

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-teases-bens-possible-return-in-new-finale-sneak-peek-exclusive-157931

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:35 pm

Vs when she cries

Light is different imo

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 48d2f810

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:53 pm

@HEA I just posted the very same thing in another post. The FRC crying is when she lets the F2 go since it's daylight. I've thought that from the first time we got that s/cap.

Just looking at Ivan on the balcony. My first thought is when he was let go as well, but the FRC looks to be in the middle of nowhere so I'm not sure there would be a balcony near by. Also, the lead usually walks the F2 to the car.

IA it might be Ivan gathering his thoughts, or maybe after he got dressed and will be on his way to the FRC since it's still light. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890