SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:34 am

@Dahling I believe Ben’s 1-1 date is on the 8th. The epi description talks about a happy go lucky guy who opens up about his life.

According to the Reddit insider Bennett leaves on the 8th, probably at the beginning of the episode on the conclusion of the 2-1. Then, he comes back by the end of the episode it looks like and Tayshia sends both Noah and Bennett home at that RC but I don’t know if we’ll see that ending of the  RC or they’ll leave us hanging again. I think all the couch T shirt scenes are the episode I guess on the 15th.

Last edited by gabriele on Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:35 am

@seton for the life of me, where do you see the gold chain? Sorry but pic is pitch black. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:41 am

here is a view of the front of the RC gown.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Brown10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:46 am

seton wrote:here is a view of the front of the RC gown.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Brown10

Ahhhhhhh thanks. I was trying to look at the other pic hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:05 am

all the brown RC gown scenes together

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 B669d810

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E62cb510

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:53 am

I did realize that Bennett goes home on the 2on1. I also know the RC where Tayshia is wearing the same dress as the 2on1 is at the beginning of the next episode, where Spencer, Demar, & Ed go home. I don’t know if I was confusing about that.

I also know after that it is Ben’s 1on1. I guess I was talking about all the drama that, I assume, takes place on the group date after.

I think Noah stays a little longer. I hope I cleared some things up that I was saying.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:28 am

@Dahling The previews are confusing for sure. It’s hard to tell exactly what group scenes are happening on the 8th and then on the 15th, and if some are different scenes sliced in. It almost feels like we have more scenes than episodes somehow, but I think what you’ve got sounds right to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:37 am

Will they make 2 episodes in 1? Like 2 RC? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:58 pm

Normally HTD’s are on episode 8. The episode before that (normally episode 7) is dwindling the guys down to who is going on hometowns, so 4 roses at stake. I think they put in an extra episode this season because of the switch. I haven’t figured out all the dates and when it all happened, but I have been trying to keep track. Obviously they are doing things a bit differently this season. Then there’s all these cliffhanger episodes, where they’re essentially dividing one episode into 2 parts and dragging it over to the next episode. Very confusing.

I don’t think we have seen much from the HTD’s yet, except Ivan and Zac’s brief scenes. Nothing about Brendan or Ben’s time. Plus will we see part of the HTD’s on Monday 12/14, since the MTA seems to have not have very many men on it?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:51 pm

@Dahling I think this is what happens also.   I do wonder if Bennett's return is not really acceptable to Tayshia and she just asks him to leave, without taking part in another RC.  In other words, Bennett doesn't get the rose at the 2:1 and leaves.  He comes back but is not part of anything, Tayshia stays firm on her decision that he leave, again?  And he is not part of the RC getting to F4 for HTDs?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:20 pm

@pavalygurl  Yes, I’m thinking this too. I think Bennett is sent home on 2on1 date, Bennett comes back during the “lie detector” group date night portion, but then Tayshia has a talk with all the men on the couches about Bennett returning, and Noah gets upset and walks off. The other men probably are upset too and maybe Tayshia reacts to that, thinking she did something wrong by letting Bennett return. I think she sends Bennett home anyway, at a RC or maybe before. It may not happen like that, but I’m thinking out loud here and wonder if this is a possibility.

I just don’t think we will get another RC after Ben’s 1on1 and the group date, because that will drag another RC off to another episode and cut into that episode’s timeline.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Tay picks Noah over Bennet in the 2on1. Bennet leaves. -- confirmed by RS

Tay goes to F7 in RC -- confirmed by the show's SM photo

Ben has 1on1 (scavenger hunt, swimming pool, country singer serenade) - confirmed by caps

5 on Lie Detector Group Date and Night - caps

Bennett comes back. He goes to her suite to see her. Tay takes him back. Tay eliminates him at the RC anyway. -- confirmed by previews and Reddit Insider

(Not seen is Blake on the second 1on1 and probably elimated that night.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890