SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:39 pm

@GuardianAngel if something different happened, I am 99.99% convinced the producers would have teased us more.

Right now they teased us with Brendan and Ben’s return.

I am more intrigued with the “bro ceremony” and why she was pissed off. I still think they made a bro code of no sex in FS. Got this feeling that is why she left Zac furious (we clearly see Zac upset after she left) and I assume it was his F3 date.

I think we shall see a classic FRC..... what do you think?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KBiegs88 Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HEA I just posted the very same thing in another post. The FRC crying is when she lets the F2 go since it's daylight. I've thought that from the first time we got that s/cap.

Just looking at Ivan on the balcony. My first thought is when he was let go as well, but the FRC looks to be in the middle of nowhere so I'm not sure there would be a balcony near by. Also, the lead usually walks the F2 to the car.

IA it might be Ivan gathering his thoughts, or maybe after he got dressed and will be on his way to the FRC since it's still light. JMO's.

I posted the Cary Fetman pic on another thread today but think it might work here better. He posted the pic to Instagram this morning and then deleted it immediately. It was the final 4 all being fitted for their FRC suits. It definitely gives away that Zac makes it to the FRC but the suit on Ivan might match the one we see him wearing in the balcony shot too? I’m thinking you’re right about that being footage of him before he heads to the FRC site.  

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 C9e02910

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:26 pm

I dont have much to add except pt out the following:

1. Ivan is pacing on the balcony of one of the Legacy Villas rentals. Those blue striped pillows are common in that section of the resort.

2. It's hard to say definitely bc of different lightting and suits are hard to ID but the IG Ivan suit looks dark blue to me. Ivan already has a black suit which he has worn often. He is also wearing a dress shirt in the IG pic and he is not wearing a dress shirt in the pacing on balcony shot. It also looks like he is in his regular black suit in the balcony shot, not dark blue

KBiegs88 wrote:

I posted the Cary Fetman pic on another thread today but think it might work here better. He posted the pic to Instagram this morning and then deleted it immediately. It was the final 4 all being fitted for their FRC suits. It definitely gives away that Zac makes it to the FRC but the suit on Ivan might match the one we see him wearing in the balcony shot too? I’m thinking you’re right about that being footage of him before he heads to the FRC site.  

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 C9e02910

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Ed38b610

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 pm

I think Ivan’s balcony scene is before the F3 RC. The lack of collared shirt & tie makes me think it’s not his FRC outfit. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:29 pm

@KBiegs88 thank you for the montage. That is a match to me. yes

I think daylight and nightlight change slightly the colors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think Ivan’s balcony scene is before the F3 RC. The lack of collared shirt & tie makes me think it’s not his FRC outfit. All jmo.

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think Ivan’s balcony scene is before the F3 RC. The lack of collared shirt & tie makes me think it’s not his FRC outfit. All jmo.

That is a possibility too. They generally wandered in gardens before the RC though. Here, I smell the reflexion with ring in pocket kinda vibe. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:17 pm

HEA wrote:@GuardianAngel if something different happened, I am 99.99% convinced the producers would have teased us more.

Right now they teased us with Brendan and Ben’s return.

I am more intrigued with the “bro ceremony” and why she was pissed off. I still think they made a bro code of no sex in FS. Got this feeling that is why she left Zac furious (we clearly see Zac upset after she left) and I assume it was his F3 date.

I think we shall see a classic FRC..... what do you think?

JMO

IA it will be a classic FRC. This franchise has little creativity. They have to have the brokenhearted F3 exit IMHO. laugh out loud

I just hope we don't see Ben coming back on the day of the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:33 pm

@GuardianAngel i don’t think so. The teaser showed the door so I think it was right before the F3 RC and after Brendan departure.

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:40 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:44 pm

Hello, I'm.new here. But lovely to read all the sleuthing....here's something I'll like to put forward to all our detectives. So, in the preview of the FRC where we see Tayshia crying...many has reported that it's probably her saying goodbye to f2 or crying happy years at the F1 proposing. Now, we have all come to the conclusion that most probably Ivan and Zac are the last two. If you see the preview, you will see TYshia crying and saying goodbye to someone in a silver gown and if you look at her night time portion date with Brendan she wore the silver dress. Ben, even if he comes back, probably was send back home( as he has said that he does not know who Tayshia pick in Bach happy hour and for all the jaring evidence that he was not top two) that leaves us with just Ivan and Zac as the last two.
So, if you look closely at the preview of heron the white gown at FRC crying for just a sec, you will see the head of a man on the right screen that looks like zac'c head. Is she crying because she is saying good to Zac and that Zac is not the F1 as everybody has predicted? And normally the F1 has always been hidden and Zac has not been hidden at all. Or is she crying because she is telling that she cannot accept a proposal but want to be with him( Zac)? Zac is not kneeling but standing and it doesn't look like happy tears. Perhaps, Ivan is the dark horse winner after all?JMO .either Ivan or Zac, I'm cool. But Def more team Zac for their chemistry and connection

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:57 pm

@Jane Austen I was having this same conversation on Reddit and IMO when viewing the video it looks like the branches/bush to Tay’s top left as there is movement. I don’t think it’s Zac. Plus as many have sleuthed Zayshia were off the grid what is presumed to be SHV. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890