SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:49 pm

Going over this again and thinking what could be "something that we never saw before" and will "not see coming" and if we think we know how this ends we don't" not even Peter. How does this end with a happy couple.?

Watching Peter's demeanor lately in interviews just dosen't seem like a happy guy in love and anxious to scream his love to the world in a few days,someone mentioned that Barbara dosen't look happy these days either. RS not being able to nail this down either has me thinking that .

Yes they ended filming in Australia with no RC, he chased after Madi , visited her and her family a few times , things were rocky with them on and off the past few months. They (or Madi) decided a few weeks ago that it wasen't going to work out and the producers want the TV LIVE breakup and make Peter offer her a rose at the ATFR (with everyone involved knowing she will not accept it . (that would be a first ) and they leave as friends. Peter's single. RS probably has everything right up until ATFR live and that's where they spring the "if you think you know how this ends , you don't" I don't think this shocker or twist whatever you want to call it has anything to do with a third person coming into this at the end and as much as I wanted to see everything post show with them I don't know if I see Madi taking off to NYC with Peter and sleeping in hotels with him. I don't think they've spend ANY alone time like that AT ALL , if he went to see her and her family for any length of time I would bet he was in a hotel and Madi slept at home. So what else is knew this morning scratch affraid Im back to the conclusion that he's single at the end of this. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:59 pm

Jolena wrote:Going over this again and thinking what could be "something that we never saw before" and will "not see coming" and if we think we know how this ends we don't" not even Peter.  How does this end with a happy couple.?  

Watching Peter's demeanor lately in interviews just dosen't seem like a happy guy in love and anxious to scream his love to the world in a few days,someone mentioned that Barbara dosen't look happy these days either.  RS not being able to nail this down either has me thinking that .

Yes they ended filming in Australia with no RC, he chased after Madi , visited her and her family a few times , things were rocky with them on and off the past few months. They (or Madi) decided a few weeks ago that it wasen't going to work out and the producers want the TV LIVE breakup and make Peter offer her a rose at the ATFR (with everyone involved knowing she will not accept it . (that would be a first ) and they leave as friends. Peter's single. RS probably has everything right up until ATFR live and that's where they spring the "if you think you know how this ends , you don't"  I don't think this shocker or twist whatever you want to call it has anything to do with a third person coming into this at the end and as much as I wanted to see everything post show with them I don't know if I see Madi taking off to NYC with Peter and sleeping in hotels with him. I don't think they've spend ANY alone time like that AT ALL , if he went to see her and her family for any length of time I would bet he was in a hotel and Madi slept at home.  So what else is knew this morning scratch affraid Im back to the conclusion that he's single at the end of this. jmo

booo don't jump off the train yet! we only have a couple of more days left!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:43 pm

Jolena wrote:Going over this again and thinking what could be "something that we never saw before" and will "not see coming" and if we think we know how this ends we don't" not even Peter.  How does this end with a happy couple.?
..snip...
I don’t know, there is something with CH’s cold smirk when he said that that makes me believe they are pressuring Peter to propose during ATFR – without a heads up to Madi of course. The outcome of that would surely be something not even Peter knows. no no
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:49 pm

Astrobach wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

PETER STAYING AT THE LASSETERS / Crowne Plaza in Alices Springs
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1145cc10
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 67879510

Lasseters https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/oceania/australia/northern-territory/hotels/lasseters-hotel/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw via @TelegraphTravel
Awesome!! Could some one make sc of HA pulling her suitcase and Madi walking? Thank you
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:32 pm

When did people here start noticing how sad Peter looked in interviews?  He didn't seem that way at first.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:

Watching Peter's demeanor lately in interviews just dosen't seem like a happy guy in love and anxious to scream his love to the world in a few days,someone mentioned that Barbara dosen't look happy these days either.  RS not being able to nail this down either has me thinking that .

Yes they ended filming in Australia with no RC, he chased after Madi , visited her and her family a few times , things were rocky with them on and off the past few months. They (or Madi) decided a few weeks ago that it wasen't going to work out and the producers want the TV LIVE breakup and make Peter offer her a rose at the ATFR (with everyone involved knowing she will not accept it . (that would be a first ) and they leave as friends. Peter's single. RS probably has everything right up until ATFR live and that's where they spring the "if you think you know how this ends , you don't"  I don't think this shocker or twist whatever you want to call it has anything to do with a third person coming into this at the end and as much as I wanted to see everything post show with them I don't know if I see Madi taking off to NYC with Peter and sleeping in hotels with him. I don't think they've spend ANY alone time like that AT ALL , if he went to see her and her family for any length of time I would bet he was in a hotel and Madi slept at home.  So what else is knew this morning scratch affraid Im back to the conclusion that he's single at the end of this. jmo

booo don't jump off the train yet! we only have a couple of more days left!

Believe me Im the last one that wants to jump off the train laugh out loud but IMO more things line up a NO for a happy ending .
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:14 pm

atem wrote:When did people here start noticing how sad Peter looked in interviews?  He didn't seem that way at first.

I think at first he was happier because he was in contact with her and trying to work it out so he had hope. But His last few interviews. and the ending of WTA too. He does look defeated as some have mentioned. He went from (in the beginning) you'll have to wait and see, tune in , blah blag that they all say but CH & Peter have said it wasen't over and was still going on.. More recent interviews (probably since the breakup he is saying things like (He's so appreciative for the experience , he'll be forever grateful ,told Rachel when she said she just wanted to see him happy that he's in a good place and she would be happy to see that he followed his heart the entire time . jmo Like I said in my other post, more things lean towards a NO with them being together at the end of this then it does a YES for me. jmo (and my crazy two bacheloretts theory :crazed still lurks a little too.) laugh out loud Oh well !
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:39 pm

atem wrote:When did people here start noticing how sad Peter looked in interviews?  He didn't seem that way at first.
The first week of February during his mid season media rounds

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:40 pm

This is an unspoiled season & Peter is media trained so I don't put a lot of stock as far as his interview responses. My assumption is that Hannah Ann is let go early on Tuesday's episode with the rest being about Peter/Madi & whether love will conquer all. If Peter gives away that he ended up in love, it takes away the suspense.

As far as his demeanor, he was very off in his interview with Rachel at WTA, but part of that may have been how intensely Rachel dragged Madi on her podcast (accusing her of doing the show to be an influencer/Bachelorette) & having to watch the FS episode during WTA. He has also said repeatedly that the last week of filming was the worst week of his life so I have to think he just wants this over & done with at this point.

I haven't seen any indications that Madi has tried to misdirect fans like Tyler or Peter K. did & her Twitter likes, along with her recent trip to LA when the People shoot is typically done, her dad following S2M, RS's detailed write-up of what transpired, etc. makes me think they're together. I think the only suspense is whether Peter proposes, which I hope he doesn't do. JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:16 pm

Emeralds wrote:This is an unspoiled season & Peter is media trained so I don't put a lot of stock as far as his interview responses. My assumption is that Hannah Ann is let go early on Tuesday's episode with the rest being about Peter/Madi & whether love will conquer all. If Peter gives away that he ended up in love, it takes away the suspense.

As far as his demeanor, he was very off in his interview with Rachel at WTA, but part of that may have been how intensely Rachel dragged Madi on her podcast (accusing her of doing the show to be an influencer/Bachelorette) & having to watch the FS episode during WTA. He has also said repeatedly that the last week of filming was the worst week of his life so I have to think he just wants this over & done with at this point.

I haven't seen any indications that Madi has tried to misdirect fans like Tyler or Peter K. did & her Twitter likes, along with her recent trip to LA when the People shoot is typically done, her dad following S2M, RS's detailed write-up of what transpired, etc. makes me think they're together. I think the only suspense is whether Peter proposes, which I hope he doesn't do. JMO.

I don't see an engagement coming AT ALL ,jmo but If anything I think the suspense will be to see if she accepts his final rose and the shocker is she says NO. JMO

Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:25 pm

I agree Emeralds....also agree he should not propose. Make him wait, Madi!!

I have no doubt Madi's family is prepping her for ATFR, hopefully they read the gossip and theories. I doubt she'd be happy and smiling this week if she anticipated breaking Peter's heart by turning down the FR, she's too kind, jmo. Unlessshe is just happy to have this whole thing over with.

Do wonder about Bach Games for her....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:36 pm

Billysmom wrote:I agree Emeralds....also agree he should not propose. Make him wait, Madi!!

I have no doubt Madi's family is prepping her for ATFR, hopefully they read the gossip and theories. I doubt she'd be happy and smiling this week if she anticipated breaking Peter's heart by turning down the FR, she's too kind, jmo. Unlessshe is just happy to have this whole thing over with.

Do wonder about Bach Games for her....

I say make him work for it Madi. After this season he should prove he wants you!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2