SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:42 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:snipped

And when looking at the editing of the season, Madison essentially disappears after their 1-on-1 for several episodes.  Yet, Hannah Ann is still shown even after her figuring out TPTB's manipulation of champagne gate and her stepping back when any drama was going on.  Madison was just someone in the background when she was on screen most of the time. IMO TPTB wanted Hannah Ann to be the beloved one by fans and not Madison.  We really did not see why Peter was so taken with Madison. The couple of moments we saw at cocktail parties or post date discussions that showed something between them came out of nowhere for me.

These are just my opinions but the excessive manipulation by production was outrageous this season.  In Peter they saw someone they could manipulate very easily and they took advantage of it.

IMO

IA and with regards to the bold, that's typical F1 editing. I paid extra attention to body language when they were together because of lack of screen time for Madi, no comparison to when he was with HS.

Same with Arie, I couldn't believe he chose Becca after the body language I saw when he was with Lauren compared to Becca.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:49 pm

The only way to figure any of it is that stupid Airbnb. Is there a way to find out if Next Entertainment or whatever the company is called requested to film again in CA from Nov to Feb?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:50 pm

Yeah, I know it is typical F1 editing but it was really excessive in hiding her this year.  It almost seemed to me like they didn't even want us to remember she was on the season!  And, that if Peter did end up choosing Hannah Ann, we would all think it was a good thing because she was so in love with him.

Only thing is I didn't see Hannah as being in love with Peter. I saw her as being in love with what being in a BN power couple would bring her.  She never hesitated to bring on the tears towards the end of filming. Even in the what I think is the LCD, she brings on the tears.  She saw Peter respond to those who cried so she did it herself.

The girls that didn't cry... went home. Except for Madison.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:52 pm

atem wrote:The only way to figure any of it is that stupid Airbnb.  Is there a way to find out if Next Entertainment or whatever the company is called requested to film again in CA from Nov to Feb?

I read. Some post show filming was at the Weber house. So It's looking like post show filming was filmed in Alabama and Webers and Air B&B .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:02 pm

From what we've seen in the previews HA will have had the first MTD. I'd honestly just assumed that Peter's mother was talking about Madi with the "bring her home" drama but I've seen others now say that maybe it was about HA. I do still think it could be about Madi, but if it is about HA then I'd guess that HA made a point to be very affirmative of everything (to the point of overstating her actual feelings), told Barb that she 100% wanted an engagement, had absolutely zero doubts, and would be exactly what Peter needs. I agree with @HavaDrPepper that I don't think we've actually seen HA being in love with Peter, I think we've seen her saying exactly what she's thinks Peter (and his family) needs to hear in order to be chosen as F1. We can see that it looks like HA was crying in the preview during her talk and with someone like Barb, who leans towards dramatics to express herself, this probably was what she wanted to see. In contrast, there's probably going to be Madi being honest about her caution and still unsure of whether she could get engaged. That'd be my guess of what happens. I do hope that whatever Peter decides he has made his own decision regardless of whether his Mother prefers HA or Madi. If at this point he did want Madi, and then has his Mother telling him he should want HA, I think this would contribute to his saying it was the hardest week of his life and his further indecision. All JMO.

Last edited by cheriee on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:04 pm

I am still very much on the Peter and Madison train....I keep thinking of 2 things that give me such hope:

1. The FS episode where they are climbing that tall building...IMO Madison saying the following was taped MUCH later and is really the addendum to this season..."Everything worth while is uphill" (image of just the steps), "everything that's worth it is going to come with a fight and is going to come with a struggle", "the wind is against you", "the world is against you but you just keep going and take those steps",......in summary when they get to the image of reaching the top, she states that she can see Peter as the father of her children and that she is in love with him.  This summarizes to me what their "journey" has been like post show.  

2. Peter's IG post of an early morning sunrise before departing the Atlanta....indicates a recent visit with Madison and his feelings of a bright future with her!

His demeanor in his interviews recently I think is related to his returning to his full time job as a pilot.  It can be exhausting especially if he is coming off a 5 day trip and then has to go off to fulfill his show responsibilities.  Plus flying in between to Alabama or Atlanta to see Madison. He could really do so very secretly due to his job with the airlines...pass riding or the jump seat are always options.

I do not think that just because she is farther along in her faith journey that this relationship can't work....people can grow together in their faith and that can help strengthen their relationship.  Peter's work with the mission organization and an upcoming trip this spring makes me think he and Madison might grow together in this area as well.  

I don't think there will be a proposal but a rose will be offered for sure!

All just my opinion!

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:18 pm

Let's not forget that Millsy LOVES to speak in riddles. I firmly believe he's referring to the fact that many casual viewers STILL think Barb could be referring to Hannah Brown. Numerous interviews throughout the entire season keep referring to it possibly being her that Barb is wailing about. However, I still firmly think she's talking about Madi. The clothes and mention of divine intervention all points to Madi, not Hannah Ann or Hannah B.

IMO

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:25 pm

@brightmi I agree, I think the voiceover of Madi is quite significant and was recorded recently. I also agree with your point that two people can be at different points in their faith journey, but that the important thing is whether they wish to grow together. I've said too that if Peter and Madi are together then they will make a point of doing mission work. Looking at social media I noticed that Madi actually has been to Uganda before with a charity, and interestingly enough the upcoming trip Peter will be going on is to Uganda. It'd make sense if this is a part of their future plans this Spring (especially with Madi's father following the charity) and IMO would be a positive and strengthening experience for their relationship. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:51 pm

Around the time the filming in Auburn happened, Madi also had an IG story with Justin Bieber’s “Forever”, which she captioned “in my feelings” & there was the quote about faith fixing what’s broken & making it amazing.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:32 pm

Billysmom wrote:I know we regularly talk about being in the bubble, but this season in particular themore I read the more I find myself laughing about the use of the word love by any parties. How I would relish reading journal articles by sociologists and/or psychologists about this crazy set-up marriage brokering show, laugh out loud.  I have little doubt  Madi and peter feel very drawn to each other, but how can intelligent people whip out that four-letter word knowing the situation they are living in??? Much as Cassie at the time drove me crazy with her indecisiveness (altho Colton did equally with his unwavering conviction and refusal to accept what she seemed to want), I think she showed she had some brain cells by questioning the crazy process. And Madi did as well.  If indeed p and m are together, it would appear she has taken the lead in their relationship, which might not be the worst thing.   But I wonder if Peter will just go with the flow or come to resent it. Jmo

It will depends if little peter is satisfied or frustrated in the long run IMO. Bland here, but I do not see a very sexual guy becoming a monk until marriage. I do not see a quick engagement and marriage either. And yes, I see his partner taking the lead of the relationship. Peter would have to grovel hard to prove himself worthy and I am waiting to see Madison compromising... unless forgiveness about sleeping with a contestant is the supreme compromise.

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:37 pm

Can this season just end please?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5320

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:51 pm

I think just because Hannah Ann was not as expressive as some other women, it doesn't follow that she did not love Peter or want a future with him (IMO her friend Hannah G. behaved in much the same way.) Hannah Ann was consistently there for Peter, and even stoically accepted the fact that he would also likely be sleeping with Victoria F. She was patiently waiting for him at the last rose ceremony while Madi was dragging her feet in getting there. Also, there were a couple of fan reports post-filming where she was observed face-timing with Peter, and discussing a future together. If those reports are accurate, then she still saw a future with him long after they all left Australia. How many women, even cast members, would be willing to do that? If I were HA, and Peter did not give me an answer one way or the other in Australia, I would be strongly tempted to tell him to go take a hike.

I still feel that Hannah Ann was not only the best match for Peter, but also the sanest, most drama-free option out of the final 4. IMO Peter may have been in love with Madi, but I don't think that Hannah Ann's feelings for him should be so casually dismissed.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2