SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:22 am

@atem Actually that is the way VRBO lists not AirBNB. I'll check VRBO too.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:28 am

https://www.vrbo.com/1811600?adultsCount=2&arrival=2020-03-06&departure=2020-03-09

It is listed on VRBO. Past calendars not shown. One review in Nov. 2019. That is it.
Home is very close to Westlake Village.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:39 am

leavers wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Kas_256
No, I don’t think that’s possible. Despite being very indecisive, I think Peter truly wanted Madison and he would just get engaged ‘ by default’ and then break up like a week later in the US. ? Nope.
No 2. Madison had no way - and no right, per her contract) - to contact Peter directly, only through production.
JMOAA

Not true in these days of IG though, everyone can DM anyone.

Isn’t DM how Arie and Lauren got together, AFTER his engagement?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:47 am

@Chgohighlife yes it was DM.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:53 am

Bachhh022 wrote:Really confused and anxious to see how everything goes down!

I noticed that Madi in her toast last night says "Here’s to seeing if love can conquer all", same thing that Peter has said in another promo of him at the end -"When I love someone I don’t care how hard it looks, I will never surrender because I do believe love conquers all"

I think at ATFR he's with Madi or with no one, i dont really see a feasible ending other than that. I do think he's most likely with madi tho. Wondering if the "unknown" is him proposing and not knowing if Madi will accept (of course she will tho because they would never let their lead be rejected on ATFR )

It’s interesting to think how the love conquers quotes will affect Madi and Peter. For Madi I think she means can she get past her hurt and anger and really commit to Peter. Since we’re pretty sure Madi leaves then initially no. For Peter I think he means not giving up on her after she leaves and chasing her down. We don’t know yet if he does and whether at that point Madi’s love will win. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:18 pm

RE the AirBnB calendar. I looked at the calendar from the link when it was originally first posted, and it didn't show previous dates that were booked or free. From my experience with bookings, usually once a month is over, it's just greyed out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:RE the AirBnB calendar. I looked at the calendar from the link when it was originally first posted, and it didn't show previous dates that were booked or free. From my experience with bookings, usually once a month is over, it's just greyed out.

Drat. That would be the only way to tell to me. Seeing hair isn't enough to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:23 pm

The Bachelor: SEASON FINALE - 2410A (3/9) & 2410B (3/10)

March 3, 2020

LIVE TWO-NIGHT SEASON FINALE EVENT

PETER’S HEART IS TORN BETWEEN HANNAH ANN AND MADISON WHEN EVENTS SPIRAL OUT OF HIS CONTROL ON PART ONE OF THE LIVE SEASON FINALE OF
ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR,’ MONDAY, MARCH 9

WHAT HAPPENS TO PETER AND HIS HOPES FOR A HAPPY ENDING?
EVERYONE WILL FIND OUT AS THE STUNNING CONCLUSION TO PETER’S LOVE STORY PLAYS OUT LIVE ON PART TWO OF ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR’ SEASON FINALE
TUESDAY, MARCH 10

“The Bachelor: Season Finale Part 1” – Peter’s romantic journey is coming to an unbelievable conclusion. After the shocking ending to the fantasy suite dates, Peter, Hannah and Madison travel to Alice Springs, Australia, on night one of a two-night, live special, season finale event on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 9 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

Down to the final two women, it is time for Peter to decide which one he wants to marry. Will his future be with Hannah Ann or Madison? He is hoping his family will bring some clarity to the search for his soulmate. But when Peter introduces the women to his family, their encounters set off an inescapable chain of emotional events that escalate beyond anything Peter could have imagined. Peter’s family clearly states its preference, culminating in a passionate plea from Peter’s mother, Barb. How will this impact the women? And where will that leave Peter?

His last dates with Hannah Ann and Madison only leave Peter more confused. Will his dream of finding his happily ever after happen? Or will it turn into his worst nightmare, leaving him broken-hearted in the end?

“The Bachelor: Season Finale Part 2” – America watched live on Monday night as a devastated and emotional Peter attempted to make sense of his situation. Can he turn it around? Will he get engaged? Peter, Hannah Ann and Madison will all appear live with Chris Harrison to talk about those tumultuous days in Australia and the rollercoaster of events that have happened since. It’s all on night two of the two-night, live special, season finale event on “The Bachelor,” TUESDAY, MARCH 10 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

No one knows how Peter’s journey will end … not even Peter.

The two remaining women are the following:
Hannah Ann, 23, a model from Knoxville, TN
Madison, 23, a foster parent recruiter from Auburn, AL

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2410a/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:37 pm

That was so freaking vague. Has the episode description ever been like that before? Talk about NO clues.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:But when Peter introduces the women to his family, their encounters set off an inescapable chain of emotional events that escalate beyond anything Peter could have imagined.

This sentence is too dramatic. They make it sound like The Da Vinci Code except it's about feelings instead of art.

So clearly the MTP dates have a big impact on what happens. Ostensibly since it's the same day, it makes sense for the 'don't let her go' speech to be about Madison (I also just don't get why she'd have cause to be very emotional about Hannah Ann since they've been conflict free till now.) And maybe Hannah Ann senses his parent's reluctance and this leads to her leaving? Maybe after Madison leaves as well? (since it's almost certain that happens.) I guess it could also work the other way around: on their MTP date his parents realize him and Madison are incompatible and tell him not to let Hannah Ann go and then Madison leaves as a result of this? Ugh, I can't wait to just know what happens!

Last edited by lightredemption on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:53 pm

lightredemption wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
But when Peter introduces the women to his family, their encounters set off an inescapable chain of emotional events that escalate beyond anything Peter could have imagined.

This sentence is too dramatic. They make it sound like The Da Vinci Code except it's about feelings instead of art.

So clearly the MTP dates have a big impact on what happens. Ostensibly since it's the same day, it makes sense for the 'don't let her go' speech to be about Madison (I also just don't get why she'd have cause to be very emotional about Hannah Ann since they've been conflict free till now.) And maybe Hannah Ann senses his parent's reluctance and this leads to her leaving? Maybe after Madison leaves as well? (since it's almost certain that happens.) I guess it could also work the other way around: on their MTP date his parents realize him and Madison are incompatible and tell him not to let Hannah Ann go and then Madison leaves as a result of this? Ugh, I can't wait to just know what happens!

That is what I think happens. Madi looked sad leaving the MTP and Peter looked protective.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:19 pm

I’m convinced the air b n b girl is Hannah - no back up reason just my gut. Maybe Madi leaves pre FRC and it throws peter so much the RC is cancelled until he can work out his head and if he wants to proceed with Hannah. They all head back to the states and he decides he has to chase Madi even tho she left and so he lets Hannah know at the air b n b and then goes after Madi. 🤷‍�

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2