SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:29 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
leavers wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Kas_256
No, I don’t think that’s possible. Despite being very indecisive, I think Peter truly wanted Madison and he would just get engaged ‘ by default’ and then break up like a week later in the US. ? Nope.
No 2. Madison had no way - and no right, per her contract) - to contact Peter directly, only through production.
JMOAA

Not true in these days of IG though, everyone can DM anyone.

Isn’t DM how Arie and Lauren got together, AFTER his engagement?

It’s kind of O/T but to clarify it is true that Arie - who was a LEAD contacted Lauren on New Years Eve. He had doubts that he couldn’t shake and when he got a reply from Lauren, it sets things in motion BY PRODUCERS to make the change. It’s not like they had this long secret communication between them. It was the initial contact that he needed to make the move. They both confirmed that later, btw.
Peter, as the LEAD can contact whoever he wants, still with some producer’s approval or knowledge. Madi, was and still is NOT in that position.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:32 pm

@lightredemption I can see that happening! He wants Madi but they realize she just fit in because she is just too religious...Hannah Ann tells them she is IN Love with Peter etc.. and Barb thinks she’ll fit in better..JMO And peter wants Madi..
They seems to be open about sex..( I mean last night in the van)..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:02 pm

And After rewatching the promo..
It kinda stuck out to me when he told HA.. that he had always get her there for him.. and he telling him how she is totally in love him him... make me wonder if peter didn’t chose her... in the end...
I only say this because he has said he wants someone to love him as much as he loves !! And shocking would be he chooses HA.. 
most people think he runs after Madi! JMO
Thinking back to a earlier interview when Peter says his mom loves someone til she doesn’t ( or something like that) maybe she saw how much HA loved peter.. and decided she would be the best fit??? And that really threw Peter into a tail spin.. 
I did hear peter say he was in love with HA.

So who knows!! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:12 pm

Do we see him saying it to the camera like with Madi?  Voice overs don't help much.

I still think Barbara picks HS over Madi and that just makes things more complicated.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:51 pm

@atem I think so.. ( my brain is fried)  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f606 
I think that is also I believe that!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:05 pm

Hotmomma wrote:And After rewatching the promo..
It kinda stuck out to me when he told HA.. that he had always get her there for him.. and he telling him how she is totally in love him him... make me wonder if peter didn’t chose her... in the end...
I only say this because he has said he wants someone to love him as much as he loves !! And shocking would be he chooses HA.. 
most people think he runs after Madi! JMO
Thinking back to a earlier interview when Peter says his mom loves someone til she doesn’t ( or something like that) maybe she saw how much HA loved peter.. and decided she would be the best fit??? And that really threw Peter into a tail spin.. 
I did hear peter say he was in love with HA.

So who knows!! JMO

IMO If his mother wanted him to pick HA and HA told him she loves him...then I don't see what the issue is and why this is all so hard? They would be happy secretly dating, but from what we deduced they really haven't had opportunities. Not to mention HA wouldn't be seen out and about and having PDA's with another guy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:34 pm

atem wrote:Do we see him saying it to the camera like with Madi?  Voice overs don't help much.

I still think Barbara picks HS over Madi and that just makes things more complicated.

Here's my take. He knows Hannah is a for sure thing up to this point, she's into him, she told him she's falling in love with him , gave him the green light to do what he has to do as long as it's them in the end ect. This is a safe haven so to speak (Hannah B admitted that that is why she kept Luke so long as well) He also tells her on their LCD before MTP that he always knew she would be there and he meant it but I think he meant be there at the end (which he needs to get her to stay) On their date IMO the voice overs (and they were voice overs , you do not hear him saying it to her directly "I have the most perfect girl in front of me" " the sky is the limit for us "" Blah Blah is meant for Madi not Hannah ,(alot of editing) HE was so distraught over Madi at the F3 RC the first person he was able to hug for relief was Hannah , that's why the hug was so long , to me it was relief and comfort at a time he needed it the most. That's how I saw it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:36 pm

@Sprite maybe because he wanted Madi but  Madi couldn’t commit SO he chose HB.. 
(I don’t  believe this happened) just throwing out possibilities! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:44 pm

Voice overs should be taken with a grain of salt unless it's specific to the event, such as Madi giving a ton of metaphors for climbing the Q1.  

I think what people are overlooking the pictures of Madi and Peter AFTER the MTP.  It's obvious to me that Peter looks protective and Madi looks sad.  I think Madi and Peter would look way more happy, if the MTP went well.  You can tell the MTP with HS went well, because the commercial made it seem the opposite. Their conversation is on the steps and you can see how happy HS is. IMO.

Last edited by atem on Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:45 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@Sprite maybe because he wanted Madi but  Madi couldn’t commit SO he chose HB.. 
(I don’t  believe this happened) just throwing out possibilities! JMO

Yes, I understand that, but then you would think he would be happier now and we would have been able to track SHV's with Peter and HA and we haven't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:45 pm

^^^^I agree with this Jolena!  Love the phrase you used, “sure thing”.  Hanna Ann was definitely his sure thing. TPTB are in his ear all season to get to the end of the season with not only who HE wants but with the girl or girls who want to stay!!  Hanna Ann told him early on that she would be there to the end.  Madi was the woman he wasn’t quite sure of.  She expressed doubt at the fantasy suites and he was not sure what she was going to do.   (Even though she made it pretty clear!)  HE wanted her over any of the other women.  Peter wanted Madi there. She was his pick early on—-Imo.  and Hanna Ann was the “sure thing!”

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:47 pm

atem wrote:Voice overs should be taken with a grain of salt unless it's specific to the event, such as Madi giving a ton of metaphors for climbing the Q1.  

I think what people are overlooking the pictures of Madi and Peter AFTER the MTP.  It's obvious to me that Peter looks protective and Madi looks sad.  I think Madi and Peter would look way more happy, if the MTP went well.  You can tell the MTP with HS went well, because the commercial made it seem the opposite. Their conversation is on the steps and you can see how happy HS is. IMO.

Isn't that how they usually edit it? The F1's date goes badly and F2's goes well? They edit things to suit their contrived story line.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2