SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:55 pm

To me it's insane to want to get engaged to a man who said he's torn and isn't giving you what you need in a relationship.  Why freak out now if she had no problem before?  

On their date in Peru, he specifically said 'I came to speak to you, because the girls...'

Peter went to MADI not HS when he needed to talk to someone.  So, I don't buy that HS has been there for him throughout when he went to Madi to get away from all of the drama. IMO

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:04 pm

I actually think Hannah Ann was probably the MOST expressive, and quite deliberately so after the 1 on 1 when Peter had doubts because of what she'd said. I just don't think that HA was deeply in love with Peter, that in her words, his love strengthened her every day. That she was so unbothered by him sleeping with Victoria F pointed IMO to her not actually being as emotionally invested but instead saying what she knew Peter wanted to hear. That HA is now only getting upset with Peter and frustrated because she starts to realize she might not be chosen says a lot IMO. I think Peter was a guy she was hoping to get engaged to and continue the BN journey with, I don't think Peter's the guy HA really thought she'd spend the rest of her life with. I think HA wanted to be F1 and chosen, but IMO she wasn't anywhere near as invested in actually getting married to Peter as she's repeatedly declared. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:29 pm

Amethyst wrote:I think just because Hannah Ann was not as expressive as some other women, it doesn't follow that she did not love Peter or want a future with him (IMO her friend Hannah G. behaved in much the same way.) Hannah Ann was consistently there for Peter, and even stoically accepted the fact that he would also likely be sleeping with Victoria F. She was patiently waiting for him at the last rose ceremony while Madi was dragging her feet in getting there. Also, there were a couple of fan reports post-filming where she was observed face-timing with Peter, and discussing a future together. If those reports are accurate, then she still saw a future with him long after they all left Australia. How many women, even cast members, would be willing to do that? If I were HA, and Peter did not give me an answer one way or the other in Australia, I would be strongly tempted to tell him to go take a hike.

I still feel that Hannah Ann was not only the best match for Peter, but also the sanest, most drama-free option out of the final 4.  IMO Peter may have been in love with Madi, but I don't think that Hannah Ann's feelings for him should be so casually dismissed.

ha wait drama free of the other f-4? yikes
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:16 am

I cannot recall a season where a parent tells the lead who to choose. They always flip flop between the two and give their support with whom ever they choose.

So I say Peter's mom is not talking about neither Madi or HS. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:24 am

Oh I got the impression that Hannah's family were trying very gently to guide her towards Tyler.   And, the comments Arie's family made about Becca/Lauren were definitely a factor in his decision. At least I could tell they preferred Becca.

Peter's mom is very emotional and expressive for sure!

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I cannot recall a season where a parent tells the lead who to choose. They always flip flop between the two and give their support with whom ever they choose.

I think this could be it! Maybe Peter’s mom is just saying make up your mind and whichever girl you choose we support you and like them both so...bring her home to us!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:38 am

LaineyG wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I cannot recall a season where a parent tells the lead who to choose. They always flip flop between the two and give their support with whom ever they choose.

I think this could be it!   Maybe Peter’s mom is just saying make up your mind and whichever girl you choose we support you and like them both so...bring her home to us!  
giggling

This could very well be the case but does that tie in with "God put her there for you, That's what love story are made of ? IDK no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:41 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Oh I got the impression that Hannah's family were trying very gently to guide her towards Tyler.   And, the comments Arie's family made about Becca/Lauren were definitely a factor in his decision. At least I could tell they preferred Becca.

Peter's mom is very emotional and expressive for sure!

IMO

IA the "swaying" has over the years been towards the F2.

I don't remember a parent telling the lead specifically who to choose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:45 am

From this interview, it seems like Peter's mom (or parents) might have a strong opinion on who he may choose. His response about his family's opinion is pretty interesting at the 5:20 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Qkzo6QsEQ&t=135s
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:00 am

@Stacia620 That is a really interesting clip. Apparently there's another interview where Peter says his mother doesn't always know what's best for him (does anyone have a link to it?) Although I initially thought Peter's mother was talking about Madi maybe it is about HA. Madi is having her MTD without having really had the chance to talk things through with Peter properly after their FS dinner and the last RC. In contrast I'm certain HA will have said exactly what Barb wanted to hear, crying included. If Peter and Madi are together I think his family will be happy for them, they obviously liked Madi a lot too but basically saw them right when they were struggling the most. And as others have said, it's not uncommon for the family to prefer the F2. I still think Madi will self-eliminate on the LCD, and I wouldn't be surprised if she mentions wanting Peter to have the best chance at an engagement knowing his family's preference (likely aided by the producers telling her as much). All JMO.

Last edited by cheriee on Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:03 am

Stacia620 wrote:From this interview, it seems like Peter's mom (or parents) might have a strong opinion on who he may choose. His response about his family's opinion is pretty interesting at the 5:20 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Qkzo6QsEQ&t=135s

Ohhh, great find. I think it's clear from this interview that there is going to be conflict between what Peter wants and what his parents are telling him to do. Even though the dialogue ("God has placed her here for you"; "that's what love stories are made out of") makes me question whether it's Hannah Ann, I think it's the only thing that make sense. Especially in the context of the description of the episode:

bluwavz wrote:But when Peter introduces the women to his family, their encounters set off an inescapable chain of emotional events that escalate beyond anything Peter could have imagined. Peter’s family clearly states its preference, culminating in a passionate plea from Peter’s mother, Barb. How will this impact the women? And where will that leave Peter?

Also reflecting on what we've seen in the previews, Peter never looks happy in that scene with Barb. He either looks a bit exasperated (in a 'I really don't need this' kinda way) or he's looking down sadly. Which indicates to me that he doesn't really want to do what she's telling him to do.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:02 am

I know by this point in the show all the leads are saying "I'm so confused" (even if we know they aren't). As far as leads being swayed by parents, I think it's common. Becca's mother and sister preferred Blake, Arie's parents wanted Becca because she wasn't his usual type which hasn't worked out before, Ashley's sister didn't like JP etc. if the parents are leaning towards Hannah Ann it is a sign to me that he will want Madi (which is obvious).

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2