SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:12 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I don't think I have yet heard anyone ask Peter if he wants to lead a more faithful life.  All I can recall hearing is people saying,  Madison is so religious and that's not Peter.  Just because Madison doesn't drink alcohol doesn't mean Peter can't.  Doesn't mean they can't go out line dancing either as his mother claims.  It's not like they're going to be in church 24/7.  Maybe Peter is looking for more structure in his life?? no idea

He's been seen at the L.A. Church. Seems he is taking those steps himself and it's probably freaking them out? IDK.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:14 pm

I am sorry i just woke up and first thing i read was Peter slept with Kelley, and that Julie producer chick after he broke up with HA or during?? is this right dizzy How does this season get messier and messier??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:16 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I don't think I have yet heard anyone ask Peter if he wants to lead a more faithful life.  All I can recall hearing is people saying,  Madison is so religious and that's not Peter.  Just because Madison doesn't drink alcohol doesn't mean Peter can't.  Doesn't mean they can't go out line dancing either as his mother claims.  It's not like they're going to be in church 24/7.  Maybe Peter is looking for more structure in his life?? no idea
Peter could just do what Dean does for Caelynn – when Madi goes to church he could take time to wash her car. laugh out loud

Brother Jake said something that he was praised for, but I think is all backwards. He asked how Peter would be able to party all night and go to church in the morning.
Generally when you start a serious relationship you cut down on the partying. The same thing would hopefully happen if he was with HA, or even some heathen girl from my part of the world. Maybe Jake was just afraid to lose his partner in crime.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:17 pm

After following Peter, Madi followed Sherill Hill (sp?).

Last edited by atem on Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:21 pm

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1237850039424135168?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:23 pm

Exactly. It's always people speaking on his behalf but not actually listening to what Peter wants. At no point has Peter even expressed any concern about Madi's faith being too much for him. He even said that he wouldn't view abstaining from sex before marriage as something he was forced to do, he would choose that if it's with the person he loves. He was spotted at church in LA, and he said himself that he wants to strengthen his faith. Peter was also already involved in a faith-based charity/ministry before the Bachelor began. This idea that people are stagnant and completely inflexible seems bizarre to me. The family are worried about line dancing as though Madi lives in a convent and Peter didn't attend a Christian school. And as I said before, on some quite core things Peter and Madi are actually quite closely aligned. Is it enough? I don't know. But they deserve to live their own lives and see for themselves. All JMO.

Last edited by cheriee on Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:23 pm

Who is Sherill Hill?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:24 pm

suzq wrote:Who is Sherill Hill?

The designer of the dress she wore last night.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:25 pm

Rob Mills said the following in the Variety article upthread: "This one, too, keep in mind, when we filmed it, he was happy with Hannah Ann. I was with them on New Years Eve, and they were very happy together."

How was this season unspoilable if Hannah Ann was with them on New Years in NYC (per Peter's IG)?

In many ways, it was a standard ending where he picked an F1, but they broke up a month later like Travis Stork and his F1 did. scratch Why would it be protected more than any other?

ETA: My apologies if it's already been discussed. I was in the unspoiled forum this season and am catching up.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Yeah, I still can't get over how for a very legit period of time, this season had a very standard ending with a very standard engagement. And RS had no clue; everyone on this board was convinced something irregular happened and Peter was proclaiming that his ending was unique and unspoilable. It's so weird.

Anyway not to use lewd imagery but this season has been like constipation that never goes away. The lack of a resolution in the finale and all the bitterness and malice that seems to have carried over even post-show is so unsatisfying after an entirely joyless season
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:57 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1237874857053802496?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:01 pm

https://people.com/tv/bachelors-hannah-ann-sluss-says-peter-webers-mom-has-reached-out-to-her-since-their-split/

Barb was talking to Hannah Ann daily at some point???

Hannah Ann: “And doing that is, you know, isolating myself from anyone close to him. And I can’t continue to talk to Barb every day if I’m trying to move forward from Peter, and that’s been also a heartbreak, not being able to be a part of Barb and her life. That’s also a heartbreak and a breakup in its own self.”

Last edited by eirekay on Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add quote)
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska