SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 62 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:27 pm

Does Peter have a twitter account? if so , does anyone know what his name is? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:28 pm

This was such a horrible season with an even worse finale that I refuse to watch any interviews that Peter does. I think he was a terrible choice and his mom was the worst part for me. Any woman who watched and still wants to go out with him deserves what they get. Yikes! no no

I’m really not sure I want to waste my time with TB in the future. It would take a really strong lead to convince me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:37 pm

Jolena wrote:Does Peter have a twitter account? if so , does anyone know what his name is?  TIA

No, he doesn't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:39 pm

My son has three half brothers, whom he very close to. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Nice to see Madi looking good and having fun.

I guess Peter's mission trip will be cancelled?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My son has three half brothers, whom he very close to. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Nice to see Madi looking good and having fun.

I guess Peter's mission trip will be cancelled?

I read a story his friend running it said she's dealt with worse and done them before.  But, IDK.  It will be interesting to see if he even goes.  He cancelled the last time for some fundraiser for Seed to Mountain or something like that.

albean99 wrote:This was such a horrible season with an even worse finale that I refuse to watch any interviews that Peter does. I think he was a terrible choice and his mom was the worst part for me. Any woman who watched and still wants to go out with him deserves what they get. Yikes! no no

I’m really not sure I want to waste my time with TB in the future. It would take a really strong lead to convince me.

The Bachelors usually suck, that's for sure.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:14 am

Did anyone see any comments from Kelley or Sydney on Madi’s IG breakup post? I thought those were two of the women she was closest to after filming. I don’t see comments from them but am not sure all comments always show as I used to see one from LZima but don’t see it anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:16 am

Why wouldn't Peter go on the mission trip? He was involved before his season so it has nothing to do with Madi.

She sometimes gets on my nerves, but I've always respected how loving Gisele Bunchen is with her "bonus son", Jack, especially given the awkward circumstances of Bridget finding out she was pregnant after Gisele was already dating Tom. I wouldn't acknowledge a man who would turn his back on his children, let alone encourage it.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:31 am

@Astrobach
Every post is: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 2133010805

IMO, of course.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:39 am

I personally think the show didn't want Peter to be dumped with no one at the end and didn't care if there was a couple out of this or not.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:54 am

Emeralds wrote:Why wouldn't Peter go on the mission trip? He was involved before his season so it has nothing to do with Madi.

She sometimes gets on my nerves, but I've always respected how loving Gisele Bunchen is with her "bonus son", Jack, especially given the awkward circumstances of Bridget finding out she was pregnant after Gisele was already dating Tom. I wouldn't acknowledge a man who would turn his back on his children, let alone encourage it.

Because of the restrictions on travel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:12 pm

notarose wrote:Maybe it didn’t come up because it was almost 30 years ago. Their vow renewal was 29 years.

Yes, and who does a vow renewal on their 29th anniversary (when the big 30 is the next year)? People who are desperate to co-star on their kid’s Bachelor season, that’s who. So, where is his first 1 on 1? Yeah, the manipulation is real and well planned and pervasive and incredibly OBVIOUS from day one.
Here’s my prediction; Barb has been used and manipulated and thrown away like trash until and unless they need an unprincipled, mean, classless act for some other disgusting display. In that case, they certainly know who to call.

Peter, on the other hand is nobody. His mom is the star of his season. He has nothing but a newly minted title as the Worst Bachelor Ever, a reputation as a weak and pathetic mama’s boy and his true love, Hanna B has finally reunited with the real man she should have chosen on her season, Tyler Cameron. She’s off living the good life finally in spite of her stellar performance as someone who gave a d**n for a day or two to save Peter’s ratings from the toilet.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:56 pm

Has Peter recently mentioned anything about Seed to Mountain mission trip?  I don't follow him on social media.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska