SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok that's funny. I'm sure her nose grew by a couple of inches. It amazes me how some contestants think some viewers don't see right threw them. no no

Overall I don’t know that the viewers are seeing through her though. Most of the comments on the shows Insta and Facebook are squeeing over how lovely she is, and that she’s the winner. The people will only turn if her edit turns, so it will be interesting to see how Bella is presented after the fall out with Irena. Will production chuck Irena under the bus to save Bella for next years Bette, or is Bella’s dream run coming to an end?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:36 am

Agreed, it’ll be all about the edit. Tptb could easily edit it to make it seem that Irena is the bad guy and Bella is the victim and then she’ll be an extremely sympathetic F2. Most people don’t bother reading articles about the show I don’t think, they just watch and post their opinions on SM. It’ll take the edit of the show to influence anyone against Bella imo.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:41 am

leavers wrote:Agreed, it’ll be all about the edit. Tptb could easily edit it to make it seem that Irena is the bad guy and Bella is the victim and then she’ll be an extremely sympathetic F2. Most people don’t bother reading articles about the show I don’t think, they just watch and post their opinions on SM. It’ll take the edit of the show to influence anyone against Bella imo.

But don't we speculate that many of the articles are a result of tptb leaking stuff to the press? Maybe they are laying the groundwork for a shift in the edit? Although, frankly that would confuse me because I thought she was being set up for the next lead and there really don't seem any other viable candidates. The only thing I could think of is that things between Locky and Irena have already tanked and the nurse during covid seems a more pc in the moment idea and they might shift the bette edit to Irena.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:53 pm

Bobette wrote:Source

An aspiring influencer who thinks they "already have enough followers"?  L.  O.  L.  rofl
GuardianAngel wrote:Ok that's funny. I'm sure her nose grew by a couple of inches. It amazes me how some contestants think some viewers don't see right threw them. no no
That’s not quite what was said though.

The question was “Are you here for love or for your social media presence?”
Bella answered “Well fun fact, I’ve already got a social media presence, so I’m not here for that, but thanks for stitching me up tonight guys, this is great.”

Unpopular opinion, but I think it’s the perfect snarky dismissal of that hypocritical BS question.

Far too often, the seasons come to a point where the more insecure contestants lose their cool and decide that the frontrunner is "there for the wrong reasons", and it’s their "duty" to inform the lead about it. I have no respect for that.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:06 pm

blueblues wrote:
Bobette wrote:Source

An aspiring influencer who thinks they "already have enough followers"?  L.  O.  L.  rofl
That’s not quite what was said though.

The question was “Are you here for love or for your social media presence?”
Bella answered “Well fun fact, I’ve already got a social media presence, so I’m not here for that, but thanks for stitching me up tonight guys, this is great.”

Unpopular opinion, but I think it’s the perfect snarky dismissal of that hypocritical BS question.

Far too often, the seasons come to a point where the more insecure contestants lose their cool and decide that the frontrunner is "there for the wrong reasons", and it’s their "duty" to inform the lead about it. I have no respect for that.
All JMO

I thought it was the perfect response on screen too but I think they are referring to a live she did on Instagram not that episode Smiley
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
leavers wrote:Agreed, it’ll be all about the edit. Tptb could easily edit it to make it seem that Irena is the bad guy and Bella is the victim and then she’ll be an extremely sympathetic F2. Most people don’t bother reading articles about the show I don’t think, they just watch and post their opinions on SM. It’ll take the edit of the show to influence anyone against Bella imo.

But don't we speculate that many of the articles are a result of tptb leaking stuff to the press? Maybe they are laying the groundwork for a shift in the edit? Although, frankly that would confuse me because I thought she was being set up for the next lead and there really don't seem any other viable candidates. The only thing I could think of is that things between Locky and Irena have already tanked and the nurse during covid seems a more pc in the moment idea and they might shift the bette edit to Irena.

I don't think tptb would be the only source. One of them, but there would be others. So there could be multiple motivations behind it, IMO.

I just don't see Bella falling in popularity (relative to the other women, anyway). Well - maybe. But I think Irena is going to fall at the same time. I think they looked like the two golden girls of the season, and now they're fighting, so people will probably feel let down by them both.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:37 pm

@leavers You may have a point. Maybe they are ready to set up Bec as the new Bette. I really enjoyed what I saw of her yesterday. IMO she is better looking that any of the other girls and her adventurous side is more interesting to me than either Bella or Irena. Plus, she seems more authentic/natural on camera.

Based on what I have seen so far, if I was casting, Bec would be my pick. I could see guys drooling over her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:29 pm

Definitely, @Sprite - Bec is really hot, has the 'cool girl' persona, but also seems very sweet. I think most men would want to date Bec over Bella, whose overly fake Disney princess thing probably doesn't actually do it for many men IMO - seems more aimed at women viewers and the 'she's a sweet girl for my grandson' grandma demographic.

(the irony being that Bella IS that kind of Instagram girl but she's chosen to hide it for the show...)

JMO ofc
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:55 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Yeah the stats have been great @butterflylove.   yes  

I note Bella gained another 1.7K followers since the last episode.  How?  I can't see her popularity increasing after that performance, and the general public seem to be turning against her.  Bella's numbers are still very suspicious to me.  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 P7PrOLd

Source

Looking earlier, Irena had gained more followers than Bella since Thursday's episode, and Bec is leaps and bounds ahead of them both, she's had an increase of over 3,000. 8,000+ people since 7:30pm on Wednesday.

Missnair wrote:
Bobette wrote:TBH I'm just surprised 1.7K people would have watched Thursday's episode and gone yep, that's the kind of girl I want to follow, if they hadn't prior?  

Unless some of them are hate follows - I could definitely imagine people following her specifically to tell her to pull her head in and lay off Irena.  laugh out loud

ETA:  OK so maybe my theory isn't too far fetched.  cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 MAC6Amp

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ZmqMbM7

Source

Aaahaaa no wonder those messages on her handle. Gotcha.
I have the same doubt as you Bobette, with those numbers of hers!!

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Final nail in the coffin for Bella’s hopes of Bette?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8728909/The-Bachelor-host-Osher-G-nsberg-BLASTS-Bella-childish-behaviour.html

Osher would never speak negatively about a potential lead IMO, so I think she’s done. Couple that with the most recent stuff in So Dramatic about her leading a mean girl clique against Irena and it doesn’t look good for her. Never go up against a nurse in a pandemic, you’re always going to lose!

butterflylove wrote:Oh yeah, it completely didn't even come to mind to say after I listened to Cocktails and Roses that Osh was calling Bella's behaviour childish and very highschool.

bondi_blonde wrote:I am so glad Osher said this. I found the Bella/Irena incident hard to watch.
It was obvious that Irena thought the friendship was genuine but Bella didn’t. Irena wanted to address the issues, Bella was not interested. She couldn’t even articulate her argument, she brought Izzy in to the drama and then stormed off.
It was awful to watch. Even if Bella was done with the friendship, she shouldn’t have spoken to Irena like that. That’s not adult behaviour.

Bobette wrote:Seems like this girl was trying just about everything to be part of this franchise.  Well, be careful what you wish for I guess. laugh out loud

In newly resurfaced images, the 25-year-old was once caught enjoying a PDA-packed swim session with Cameron Cranley, who rose to fame on Georgia Love’s season of The Bachelorette.

Meanwhile, she has also previously been spotted getting cosy with Samuel Johnson and Courtney Dober, also ex-contestants from the 2016 season.

“I haven’t slept around with Bachie boys,” Bella hit back in a social media post.

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Q1M9e1J

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 TIQI6Km

Source

Sprite wrote:Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 R9fjcz10

Source: Tenplay

Every time I see this photo I just want to gag. So fake. Woe is me. Pool innocent little Bella. Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1838857674

bondi_blonde wrote:I feel the same! Give that girl a role on Home & Away - that is a Logie award winning performance.

Enough wrote:Bella's image is going downhill faster than the Olympics downhill skiing record.

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:I read somewhere they're living together so yeah, not exactly hiding their F2/F3 status IMO.  I think we're going to have to put up with a lot of crybaby "producers manipulated me into thinking I would win" interviews from Bella when her gag comes off. Rolling Eyes

Bec is coming across as alright on the show but the company people choose to keep says a lot about them IMO. Also the fact that they're sitting on the same side of the table, facing the photographer, tells me this "candid" photo op was 100% set up.  

butterflylove wrote:Bella (and Bec?) are gonna be in trouuuuuuble again. They were papped together in Bondi on Sunday.

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 BMR_9281.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=640&scale

Source
Seems less a real friendship and more  like a mutual influencer business partnership kind of thing.

Vjeff wrote:LOL exactly what I thought. The only reason you sit on the same side if the table is if you're in France and that is the culture, or if you're looking for a photo op. Bella is too image obsessed to be making any 'mistakes.'

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Both girls wearing the same brand of new sneakers.

Good spotting yes

That whole series of pics is hilarious.  Bella pulls a sour face when she "notices" they're being photographed, then scurries off looking "annoyed" that their brunch has been so rudely interrupted.  

She's mimicking exactly what actual celebrities do (except they don't need to arrange the photoshoot themselves laugh out loud).  This girl has been seeking fame/rehearsing to be famous for a LONG time IMO.

Bobette wrote:Oh look, Bella has "gained" another thousand+ followers in 3 days. Even though she's slumped in popularity, if comments elsewhere on SM are any indication, and she's been deleting comments and blocking people like a game of whackamole.

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 G18nwNx

Source

Is anyone buying this BS?  Because IMO the only one buying anything is Bella... buying followers, that is.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:09 am

Episode 11 —
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 119646687_2445704505729308_5133014487978753698_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn

Dress: Gemeli Powers.
Jewellery: Colette (earrings) & APM Monaco (rings).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:16 am

Episode 12 —
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 119475867_357513408986968_1141851385101037862_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn

Top & Skirt: Amy Taylor.
Jewellery: Lovisa (earrings).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:51 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:IMO they committed to that ending early - pre-COVID, when they had Bella in mind for Bette, and were then stuck with it even though IMO she must have pissed someone in production off bigtime during the 4-month break to earn such a drastic 180 in her edit coming back.

I don't think it's any coincidence they filmed full dates (and kisses) with so many girls post-lockdown.  IMO the ending was scripted as "Bella +1", the +1 being whichever of the remaining girls were willing (or naiive enough) to go through with such a disrespectful ending

The blowback from this is going to make Blake and Badger's finales look like jolly picnics, IMO.   Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f62c

https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-bella-contract/108732

100% exactly what I said since Day 1 (but no I'm not the source laugh out loud)

The latest rumour is that series frontrunner Bella Varelis is expected to make the finale on Thursday night because, err…she signed a contract to ensure she’d make the final two.

According to the latest kettle of tea from the So Dramatic! podcast, “The source says Bella had a clause in her contract that she would be guaranteed to make the top two, she was signed to an agent for acting and was supposed to move to LA this year but then it got postponed because The Bachelor offer came up,” host Megan Pustetto claims.

“So they negotiated the contract for her and to make it worthwhile, they made sure she would be in the final two. She is only doing the show to promote herself and her career.”

Also believe this.  :yes:

Pustetto went on to say that she heard Locky actually wanted Bec to make the top two — instead of Bella. “Apparently, Locky had a stronger connection with Bec and wanted to send Bella home when she started carrying on about Irena, [in] the episode where he pulled her aside during the cocktail party. But he had to make up with her and put on a charade as to why he was still keeping her on the show after what she did.”

Later in the podcast episode, Pustetto also claimed that during her time in the mansion, Bella would constantly call herself a “Sydney socialite” and say that “she wanted to be the next Bachelorette.” Hopefully, we can put all these rumours to rest when the season wraps this week….but I doubt it!

So.... how's that plan workin out for ya Bella?  Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Missnair wrote:dizzy
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 13386310
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 7d4f1b10

https://www.who.com.au/bella-varelis-cody-simpson?fbclid=IwAR3jL_VtXMAEOVPtJdrP06iltu9Ue5HbUjMIjdkofwEQ1jwNlpN4UIb4H4U

Enough wrote:Its quite amazing how the media news on sweetie Bella has a 180C turn. She was the sweetheart when the show started. Now all the negative stories about her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
leavers
butterflylove
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Vjeff
Bobette
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum