SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:47 pm

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 EiZTpqfUcAAR86i
The Bachelor Australia rose @TheBachelorAU
Locky and Bella put the cracks in the relationship back together... literally! #TheBachelorAU pic.twitter.com/F46DrgvmLU
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 EifDI3rVkAARcE4
The Bachelor Australia rose @TheBachelorAU
They've survived Lockdown and their first tussle, can Bella ring Locky's bell at the end? Take a look back over Bella's #TheBachelorAU journey! pic.twitter.com/xOrfgK39Uk
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBachelorAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:32 am

Indeed, Daily Mail.   INDEED.

Suddenly popular? Bachelor star Bella Varelis' Instagram account raises eyebrows as her follower count spikes by thousands in the lead up to finale

Social Blade analytics show Bella's Instagram account jump by the thousands every Thursday and Friday - despite the show going to air Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:45 am

Episode 13 —
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 119941924_330196751545663_4292562256215317093_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn

Dress: J. Andreatta
Jewellery: Mezi (earrings).
Shoes: Tony Bianco.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:50 pm

Bella looks so much like Snez’s daughter Eve it’s uncanny. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:43 am

Episode 14 —
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 120014534_126910445801375_8762396968002947785_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn

Dress: Georgia Young Couture.
Jewellery: Swarovski (earrings) & Mezi (ring).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:22 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Finch wrote:Good tea spilling btw so dramatic and Bella over on the so dramatic insta

I know!  It's an absolute sh!tfight and I am rofl   Bella is going to regret it I think.

Bobette wrote:Relevant:

Why you shouldn't feel bad for Bella Varelis: Resurfaced red carpet photos prove that heartbroken Bachelor runner-up has craved the limelight for YEARS

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 PAo4iJt

Source

Also I note Bella appears to have LOST 1K followers in the past 24 hrs (pretty sure it was 109K yesterday?).  What a pity.   giggling

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Bella certainly isn’t doing herself any favours by arguing in the comments of So Dramatic. Megan’s fangirls aren’t going to cut her any slack, and she’s claiming that she has a lot more dirt on Bella that she hasn’t released, but people are calling for it in the comments, and the only people defending her are burner accounts, so probably Bella laugh out loud

Finch wrote:Seriously right..surely her new agents aren't keen on this kind of petty engagement either.

It just reaffirms the impression I got of her from the series that she is self-centred, argumentative and lacks emotional intelligence.
I thought the way she dumped on Irena in front of Locky's mum was just terrible 'oh no we're not friends ANYMORE' bats eyelashes
'Jump in anytime Irena'
Talk about passive aggressive and doing the opposite of steering clear of drama.

Jmo obvs

Agent99 wrote:Yes, and also a bit loose with the truth imo

Enough wrote:I really hope Ch 10 won't pick her as The Bachelorette. Former F2 - F4 were fan favourites and have more positive comments from SM. With Bella, you get more negative comments. Her true colour came out. JMO

leavers wrote:Bella is pretty silly tbh. She had the Australia's Sweetheart role on lock, and then she went and ruined it by letting her mean girl poke through.

Doesn't say much for her acting ability IMO

Bobette wrote: ...snipped
OK I just checked the full comment thread on mobile. O.  M.  G.   rofl   Is Bella completely unhinged?  

Won't post SCs (unless anyone wants them) because I don't want to give either of them oxygen but wow, what a delusional, immature, self-centred, spoiled little princess she is IMO.

Oh and the phrasing of her rambling, essay-length comments and passive aggressive loveheart emojis make it pretty obvious which of the many fake accounts are also her IMO.  laugh out loud

Dumb wrote:Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captur16

Source

I don't know why but Bella's comments interested me.

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:HA! Nice pick up @Dumb yes

Bella is so predictable - she's clearly worked out this season's most popular guy and is trying to attract his attention.

I don't think we're ever going to be rid of this chick - she's going to hang round the franchise like a bad smell IMO. Rolling Eyes

I'm veering off topic here, but Bella is popping up everywhere, and really she is not cool. More desperate imo.

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 OKCCNMI
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
leavers
butterflylove
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Vjeff
Bobette
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum