SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:15 pm

If I was Peter I'd be disgusted at Barb for her actions tonight. Whether he and Madi fail or succeed as a couple is their business and their business only. Barb is acting as if Peter wasn't the one making mistakes the ENTIRE season. He's the one who slept with the other girls even though Madi voiced her concerns but he wanted his cake and to eat it too. He's the one who chose to propose to HA even though he wanted Madi. He's the one who broke off the engagement with HA because he is a clueless little puppy, BUD. But I do hope their relationship doesn't succeed for Madison's sake. They're extremely incompatible.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:15 pm

Not the first couple where one side of the family hated the bride....

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:15 pm

What is sad to me is that you know that Madison is in tears right now. I hope that Peter can say the right things to comfort her.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:16 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, your posts here are the main reason I suffered through this abominable season. We weren't shown the love story, only TPTB's efforts to thwart that love story at every turn. And it seemingly ends with Barb continuing to try to throw additional obstacles at Madi and Peter.

I am no raging fan of Clare but her season has got to be better than this one. At least I'm hoping it's less cruel to the people involved.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:16 pm

I'm still in utter shock she embarrassed her son and Madi on national TV. What exactly is wrong with Madi? She didn't like that her son was screwing around in the FS?

Does she not care one bit how her son feels about Madi? She's worried it won't work out. How many other g/f's did he have that didn't work out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:17 pm

Deleted.

For some reason my posts seem to show up twice. Sorry.

Last edited by Doats on Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:17 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:If I was Peter I'd be disgusted at Barb for her actions tonight. Whether he and Madi fail or succeed as a couple is their business and their business only. Barb is acting as if Peter wasn't the one making mistakes the ENTIRE season. He's the one who slept with the other girls even though Madi voiced her concerns but he wanted his cake and to eat it too. He's the one who chose to propose to HA even though he wanted Madi. He's the one who broke off the engagement with HA because he is a clueless little puppy, BUD. But I do hope their relationship doesn't succeed for Madison's sake. They're extremely incompatible.

Easy to say. She his his mother, regardless.

But he will or did already distanced himself.

I do not see so much hate unless peter is moving to auburn area.

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:17 pm

JMO Peter is a hot mess. His momma takes hot mess to a whole new level. Papa Chris loved egging it on :thud
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:18 pm

11minny wrote:What is sad to me is that you know that Madison is in tears right now.  I hope that Peter can say the right things to comfort her.

I have never see a more rude person ever on this show !
Cruel to put your own desires as a parent over the wishes of a grown azz man that cAn fly planes
Let them and their love figure it out !
Poor Peter he needs to move far away fast !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:18 pm

Barbara reminds me of my mother in law. Yes, mine is a real winner, it was always about her. She even wore all black with a hat and veil to our wedding because she lost a son.... After many issues, my husband finally made a choice..me. We've been married over 30 years and he hasn't spoken to her in 29 years. It's sad, but she's unreasonable, and he did what he wanted to do for his own happiness, and sanity.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:20 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Barbara reminds me of my mother in law.  Yes, mine is a real winner, it was always about her.  She even wore all black with a hat and veil to our wedding because she lost a son....  After many issues, my husband finally made a choice..me.   We've been married over 30 years and he hasn't spoken to her in 29 years.  It's sad, but she's unreasonable, and he did what he wanted to do for his own happiness, and sanity.
Wow

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:20 pm

@alwayscooking that's sad but I believe you need to let negative people out of your life. If his mother cannot support him, then unfortunately he needs to cut her out. It doesn't have to be that way, she is forcing him just as your MIL forced the situation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+87
Bobette
beader
blueblues
Longhornfan
mercieme
Buckeye_Fan
kmick0890
veg_out
Amberly
Luvstruck
iamreal2u