SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 11minny Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:18 am

timfan wrote:If madi was so bad or said or did something why did his mother not say what it was she said madi said she did not love Peter but it was more like madi was not gushing about how much she loves Peter like Hannah Ann was doing jmo

In everything that I have read about it, she has always started with the fact that she had to wait 3 hours to meet them. Lady give it a rest. If she had any idea of what she was going to do to her (and you know that production clued Madison in on her), she may not have showed up. Madi is 100% all class, Mommy Dearest, not so much.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by appiah01 Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:27 am

11minny wrote:
timfan wrote:If madi was so bad or said or did something why did his mother not say what it was she said madi said she did not love Peter but it was more like madi was not gushing about how much she loves Peter like Hannah Ann was doing jmo

In everything that I have read about it, she has always started with the fact that she had to wait 3 hours to meet them.  Lady give it a rest.  If she had any idea of what she was going to do to her (and you know that production clued Madison in on her), she may not have showed up.  Madi is 100% all class, Mommy Dearest, not so much.

Also, Peter was with Madi for those 3 hours. His mother likes to paint her son as the victim but he's not. He could have told his family he needs some time to speak with Madison and then they'll come see them. Problem solved. Yes, Madi could apologize but she didn't kill their family pet. It wasn't that deep.

And realistically I don't believe Hannah Ann loved Peter in any real sense that would have worked outside the bubble. Peter's mom is... emotive...so the expression of over the top emotion no matter how realistic was enough to sway her. Hannah Ann is gonna do fine as the influencer she aspires to be. Which no shade. Do your thing, girl.

No matter what treating a 23 year old girl and your son that way does nothing but alienate them both. But Barb will just go ahead and blame that on the evil Madi who has cast a spell on her hapless son. I guarantee it...

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:34 am

Yeah.  I don't blame HS, but I really don't get why she was so out of it.  Peter had a full blown meltdown when producers didn't have Madi there in time. Then how he acted on their last chance date then still accepted his proposal with a ring that didn't fit. The woman was in denial for all the red flags shown.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyisaDame Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:50 am

Personally I think Barb sacrificed herself for her son. Don't get me wrong, she's a Momma Bear and most likely will not/wasn't going to accept Madison regardless but there had to be a reason she went full-blown Kodiak .. what's the afterward buzz? Are people tearing apart Peter for being such an indecisive Wet Willie or is all the attention on Barb and her actions and sympathy for Peter and Madison? JMO

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:54 am

@atem for sure. HA just wanted to see what she came there to see. PW could have been more forthcoming for her benefit. The season could be titled, "did you see that red flag?"
They were flying everywhere!
I really hope Madi does not do post show stuff with him. Do we know where he is going to be today?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:58 am

@LadyisaDame HMMMM? He could have been Arie today!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:30 am

Sounds like Barb is still making koolaid for 1 of her sons ...thank goodness Peter stopped drinking it .. too bad it wasn't until after filming had ended ..... if he'd stopped sooner .... HA probably wouldn't have had to go through what she did :koolaid

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:32 am

I know the season was a disappointment for me when the next morning the only thing I am still concerned with is why Kelly and Neil were in the audience ???  CH even says to Kelly, "Important that you are here," then nothing, never see her again. Was it to make us think both HA and Madi were out and Peter was going to propose to Kelly at the ATFR?? So confusing and irrelevant.

Everyone covered my thoughts about the finale and Peter's mom. I said from E1 (or even Hannah's season) that Barb aspires to have a TV presence. I told my family I think ABC will have Peter's parents hosting the Senior Edition of the Bachelor hmmm IMO she was there for her few minutes of fame and not for the well-being of her son. She may love him but she got bit by the reality show fame bug and appears to have gotten sucked right in. Just looking here, there are WAY MORE posts about her than Peter/Madi.

I wasn't thrilled about Clair being the B'ette, but last night I found myself thankful this season is over and that we will be moving on. Clare looked beautiful it sounds like she has good intentions but there is just something about her that has always rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe she is more outspoken than I prefer, not sure. I get being a strong woman and expecting certain treatment, but you have to understand not everyone interprets what you are presenting in the way you intend it. I have the same with Rachel. Most everyone has had a bad relationship or felt mistreated. Being strong and knowing what you want is one thing; forceful and demanding and thinking a relationship is all about you because of past hurts is completely different and off-putting to me. Clare is older now so I hope I find myself pleasantly surprised by her season. Here's to hoping they get her some nice guys who are truly looking to settle down!!

As for Peter and Madi, do they love or lust each other? To love someone is to truly understand and accept the person they are. Does Peter want to respect and support Madi's beliefs or is he hoping to change them? He went against her wishes in a very "intimate" way. Show format or not he knew she was his F1 yet he took an opportunity with HA. Madi was correct when she left because they have different values and lifestyle. What has changed in the past 3 months to make anything different?  It is very apparent that they are attracted to each other. I wish them the best and if they are meant to be it will all work out. They didn't deserve any of the judgmental criticism they received last night.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:48 am

"Peter, I’d move as far away as I could and quickly. All JMO."

Totally agree. He is so young emotionally and he won't learn living in his mother's house. I wish the best for both of them - and that it all works out eventually - but they need time apart. His mother hugged him after one week being apart as if he'd been a soldier overseas, but she needs to grow up too. She is probably right that their differences are too great. One of my favorite couples on the show learned he was night person and she was day person, etc. and little differences get big in an engagement and marriage but Peter and Madi need to find out for themselves. That's what engagements are for if they don't already know.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 am

LadyisaDame wrote:Personally I think Barb sacrificed herself for her son.  Don't get me wrong, she's a Momma Bear and most likely will not/wasn't going to accept Madison regardless but there had to be a reason she went full-blown Kodiak .. what's the afterward buzz?  Are people tearing apart Peter for being such an indecisive Wet Willie or is all the attention on Barb and her actions and sympathy for Peter and Madison?  JMO

This is what I thought when I first watched it, I thought this is the only reasonable explanation. But then the DM's that RS posted and his brother comments on IG makes me think they just really hate Maddison, which just close your mouth let it run its course. My god, the person you are hurting right now is your son and family.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:00 am

atem wrote:Yeah.  I don't blame HS, but I really don't get why she was so out of it.  Peter had a full blown meltdown when producers didn't have Madi there in time. Then how he acted on their last chance date then still accepted his proposal with a ring that didn't fit. The woman was in denial for all the red flags shown.

The ring did not fit? Was it not meant for HS?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:07 am

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:Yeah.  I don't blame HS, but I really don't get why she was so out of it.  Peter had a full blown meltdown when producers didn't have Madi there in time. Then how he acted on their last chance date then still accepted his proposal with a ring that didn't fit. The woman was in denial for all the red flags shown.

The ring did not fit?  Was it not meant for HS?

I either saw it on Instagram or twitter, but there was a lot of tape around it to make it fit her finger. It was too big. They didn't even do the Neil Lane meet up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+87
Bobette
beader
blueblues
Longhornfan
mercieme
Buckeye_Fan
kmick0890
veg_out
Amberly
Luvstruck
iamreal2u