SELECT CONTENT

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Al Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:19 pm

Zaynab wrote:Dale did a q&a. He said he is in San Diego for his final jaw surgery, he said he’s had 8 this year to remove a jaw infection he got. He said in 5 years he hopes to be a father along with his career hopes. He said he could see himself living anywhere like San Diego,etc. to note he said he has family in San Diego, he said he was in San Diego more than 15 times last year, he was hanging with his cousin yesterday.
Thank you for this. I was thinking that perhaps a good compromise for them would be to stay in the LA/SoCal area. Although farther away, Clare is still an easy travel distance to her mom, and Dale can pursue his career in LA. Obviously just guessing on my part as I have no idea of their plans.

Al

Back to top Go down

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:47 pm

8 Jaw surgeries!! affraid I hope whatever he had is now over and he won't have to have anymore surgeries.

The last F1 that said in five years she'd like to be married and hoped there would be children involved, Catherine Lowe Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:26 pm

At 39, I hope Clare is practicing like crazy to get pregnant! Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 1f60b

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:00 pm

Both Clare and Dale started following Bri Stause from listen to your heart today. She is also following them both.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:21 pm

Zaynab wrote:Both Clare and Dale started following Bri Stause from listen to your heart today. She is also following them both.
Thanks for always posting these updates! bestbud!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:42 pm

@Zaynab that's interesting. Is there another season coming up?

I wonder if Clare and Dale will be judges.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:19 am

@GuardianAngel I don’t know if there is, I just saw that they both started following her and she follows both of them. I’d think they try to get through these normal bachelor seasons that are coming up these next couple of months, the bachelorette,bachelor, bachelorette then BIP. Who knows if they’ll still do the senior bachelor or try to do their summer games in a few years. I personally didn’t watch LTYH except for a couple scenes here and there on YT and listened to some recaps of it.

ETA: i just remembered weren’t they Chris and Bri pictured to be at La Quinta, maybe they performed for them. RS has said Clare and Dale did get a 1 on 1.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:59 am

@Zaynab I missed that about Chris and Bri. I found it from bachdetective IG quoted in this article. I remember reading it here, and thanks to the poster who brought it over, but I didn't remember Chris and Bri were spotted too.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-ca/2020/08/9957403/becca-kufrin-tayshia-adams-hannah-ann-sluss-new-bachelorette-theory

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDSqWFkBOlI/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:40 pm

Link to Dale’s express event

https://www.createcultivate.com/dream-big-with-expressday-of#live

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:04 pm

Today is Dale's 9th procedure for his infection in his jaw,as he's been in San Diego the last few weeks after it was sleuthed that he had a SHV. Also, his birthday should be in the next few days, he's turning 32.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:56 pm

@Zaynab that's insane! I wonder why he needs so many surgeries? sad

Do we have anything that might suggest they had a SHV?

I am catching up on threads. I've had connection problems and have lost my 'view new posts' so I'm not sure if SHV info was posted in another thread. TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:40 pm

@GuardianAngel it was posted on page 6 and Clare/tayshia thread of a possibility of a ShV when Dale went missing for a few days when he returned he’d post everyday and after his disappearance when he returned he was in San Diego. It’s been a few weeks since then I think there probably gonna have one soon again. It’s harder to sleuth Clare as she hardly posts in her stories anyway. It was based on some sleuthing of other Instagram Bach pages, Reddit and me looking that there is a strong possibility there was one as she wasn’t at her place and then was at Michelle money’s place.

His procedure was for his jaw infection I guess just to do a final thing, I’ve never heard of jaw infection so I wouldn’t know, but it does seem excessive for bone grafting and other things he said he got.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+21
Idlemess
Sprite
Al
jen689
beader