SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:03 pm

@Astrobach
To be even willing to apologize to Peter’s parents

That part of the article, among others, really shows what type of person Madi is. She says in the article, paraphrasing, she should have apologized to Barb, saying she's sorry for whatever she did to make her not like her.

I give her a lot of credit, because I certainly wouldn't have handled it that way.

As for Peter's response, he has had more than enough opportunities to say his side of the story, but we never heard Madi's side. She is entitled too, and I'm glad K gave her the opportunity.

I always gave Peter the benefit of the doubt, but he has shown his true colours treating women in that manner. How is Kelly ok with this is beyond me.

Thinking back to Kelly not being at WTA then later at the ATFR I'm wondering if they didn't want her at the WTA because they didn't want it leaked that Peter was in contact with her as well. The fact that she did attend the ATFR tells me they were all aware of it, except Madi. jmo

I think it's a good idea for Madi to move to L.A. She is very close to her family, nothing wrong with that, but imo new experiences in a new city is always a good way to grow and learn.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by timfan Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:54 pm

I think Peter is a jerk madi did not say anything really bad and he has now unfollowed her on ig I think she should do the same I think she dodged a bullet jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:40 pm

@timfan did he? laugh out loud Good. He needs to go back to mommy dearest who thinks he does no wrong. I think that's the problem with him, IMHO.

If anything, I think this is showing Madi what she doesn't want in a man. When the time is right, she'll know the difference between someone who is fully committed and trustworthy. Peter's actions are anything but imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:42 pm

notarose wrote:
dee wrote:Madi plans to move to LA? Called it @bluwavz laugh out loud

I predict she will dive into the Christian influencer niche.

Did she ever mention BIP? May be unpopular opinion, but I can totally see her going on it. I think she wants to stay in the franchise. Nothing wrong with that.

No mention of BIP but when asked if she was interested in any BN guys she said 3 guys from Hannah B’s season: Conner, Tyler, and Mike.

laugh out loud laugh out loud Interesting how most of them want Tyler C. Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 9 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:03 am

notarose wrote:

Did she ever mention BIP? May be unpopular opinion, but I can totally see her going on it. I think she wants to stay in the franchise. Nothing wrong with that.

No mention of BIP but when asked if she was interested in any BN guys she said 3 guys from Hannah B’s season: Conner, Tyler, and Mike.

I found it interesting that the first name she mentioned was Conner. It has been put forth that Conner is definitely interested in her. I do not really remember hearing much about Conner. I am sure that Peter would not have liked that. IMO Peter toys around with girls- not totally letting go- trying to keep them on his string- while he is involved with another. I am older but I guess that is called a player. The  really sad thing is that his mom seems to help him live like this. Would he remain faithfull if he did marry? Who knows, I would hope he would but that is not what he is showing by his life. I am hoping there is a real, genuine, loving, faithfull guy out there waiting for Madi. Someone who will value her and she can totally trust.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:40 pm

When I have thought on this more I think Madi wisely mentioned 3 guys from Bachelor nation so not to put pressure on one or start tongues wagging. ( She was asked who she would date amongst Bachelor nation. She said, "Can I name more than one". ) Very wise. I believe she is growing wiser on how to handle the gossip media and is learning that Peter will do anything to make himself look like he is the good guy in everything and throw the girls to the wolves.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:57 pm

just me wrote:
notarose wrote:

I found it interesting that the first name she mentioned was Conner. It has been put forth that Conner is definitely interested in her. I do not really remember hearing much about Conner. I am sure that Peter would not have liked that. IMO Peter toys around with girls- not totally letting go- trying to keep them on his string- while he is involved with another. I am older but I guess that is called a player. The  really sad thing is that his mom seems to help him live like this. Would he remain faithfull if he did marry? Who knows, I would hope he would but that is not what he is showing by his life. I am hoping there is a real, genuine, loving, faithfull guy out there waiting for Madi. Someone who will value her and she can totally trust.

She mentioned that she is going to move to LA when quarantine is over. JMO but I can't picture her in the LA scene, maybe that's just me though. I think she's in for a rude awaking .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:25 am

Jolena wrote:
just me wrote:
notarose wrote:

She mentioned that she is going to move to LA when quarantine is over. JMO but I can't picture her in the LA scene, maybe that's just me though. I think she's in for a rude awaking .
I thought the same, but after hearing the interview I am not so sure anymore. If nothing else, it could be a good learning experience and widen her horizons.
Like she said, If she doesn’t like it, she can always leave again.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:28 am

Astrobach wrote:@GuardianAngel Thank you for posting. She is such a rare kind amongst them all IMO. Her morals, high standards, compassionate way of communicating without ever blaming ANYONE who frankly deserve it...from producers to Peter and some fellow cast members. She is tuned in to always taking the high road. She states things as they are and in so doing, uncovers truth pearls that shed light on her pain and hurt after the show was done. To be even willing to apologize to Peter’s parents, while we know that it is not only uncalled for but she does take responsibility for taking her time figuring things out with Peter and  temporarily forgetting about his parents ( mainly Barb really) waiting impatiently for them.
To have Kelly betray her like this is a low blow and I don’t know many who would take it as she is. As for Peter, well, the more we know, the more deep in mud he is getting and his true character- or lack thereof-  is showing with every new post and reaction. WHY was he even chosen to be the lead? He’s no leader of anything IMO, not even his own life. Sad that it may be the last one ...
JMOAA

I took a break from any Bachelor updates but now after catching up I can see that Peter has somehow managed to make even more of a mess! I listened to the podcast with Madi and IMO she was so respectful of Peter and his family. I can't believe that was his comment to her. Did he even listen to the whole podcast? I've seen people say that they commend Peter for owning his mistakes, but it seems like he sort of half owns them, then uses that he's a "people pleaser" to not actually take responsibility. His rhetoric seems mature at times, but in reality I think his true character is much less flattering than he'd want you to know.

I also thought it was very clear that Madi was most hurt by Kelley. I had wondered how close they actually were when I'd looked at Madi's little sister's instagram and actually saw a comment from Kelley months ago. It seems they were all very close. Madi and HA were friendly and on good terms, but it's clear IMO that Kelley was on a whole other level with Madi (and her family). The more that I hear about how Peter and Kelley had reconnected earlier (magically Kelley just is always around), how she didn't go to the WTA, it all kind of adds up to something they probably are never going to be fully honest about.

I agree @Astrobach, Peter really never should've been cast as the lead for this show. As much as the girls have been questioned about their intentions, IMO Peter is the person who was most dishonest about what he was doing on the show. He certainly is in no state to be married or in a long-term relationship. And quite honestly, I'm not sure I would trust him to be faithful after seeing the way he's behaved. I definitely tried to look on the positive side of his nature, but perhaps there's more of Barb's narcissism present in him than I would've first thought. Anyway, I wish Madi well with whatever the future holds for her. I'm sure she's counting her blessings more and more to not be a part of the Weber family. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:21 pm

@cheriee Good to see you here! Hope all is well with you and your family .

Thank you for continuing my train of thoughts, we do think alike! bestbud!
Maybe the ‘ apple doesn’t fall far from the tree’ is a good reference in the case of Peter - as is for Madi if we look at her upbringing and the way she has chosen to communicate throughout this whole chapter.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:35 pm

Thank you @Astrobach, wishing you and your family well too! And yes we are definitely on the same page. bestbud!

I have to agree too, the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree!

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:21 am

veg_out wrote:Madi emerged as the gem of the season, imo. She seemed pure of heart with her feelings towards Peter, especially considering the after effects of their breakup on her. She genuinely loved him despite the obstacles and wanted to try again. That they found true closure allows her to move on unfettered.

I am rooting for her success and happiness PINKHEART

Absolutely. :yes: I agree She is a true gem. Maybe next year she can be the 'ette if she isn't already dating or busy with something.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 9 1f49c

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM