SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:19 pm

IDK, it's almost like the guess-their-status game shifted from Jupiter to Chicago. Ever since Peter's friend who's also quarantining with them gave US Weekly an interview about them in addition to People and BachNation crew covering it, it's felt more media stunt than anything serious forming between P&K. JMO. ETA: We kinda have to wait-and-see if a relationship emerges post-quarantine just like Tannah.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:05 pm

veg_out wrote:IDK, it's almost like the guess-their-status game shifted from Jupiter to Chicago. Ever since Peter's friend who's also quarantining with them gave US Weekly an interview about them in addition to People and BachNation crew covering it, it's felt more media stunt than anything serious forming between P&K. JMO. ETA: We kinda have to wait-and-see if a relationship emerges post-quarantine just like Tannah.

3 upcoming podcasts = 3 chances to DTR giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:42 pm

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 13 6f149110

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitlynbristowe/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:46 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1247324465559670787?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:46 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for the videos, however I couldn’t view any of them??? What platform were they in? Very strange... ( it shows some error message of being private? )
TYIA

ETA IMO Peter is - desperately- trying to regain some relevance and is a teensy bit annoyed by Tyler stealing his after season thunder. Anything to be back in the spotlight. Hence directly issuing this out of nowhere weird ‘ dance off’ challenge to Tyler, which will not even be that anymore...he’s pathetic and IMO doesn't look happy AT ALL. no idea

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:48 pm

@Astrobach They were promos for Nick’s pod with Peter. Looks like Nick deleted them.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:53 pm

@bluwavz Oh, I see, thanks. Well, I wonder why he deleted them...?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:01 pm

veg_out wrote:IDK, it's almost like the guess-their-status game shifted from Jupiter to Chicago. Ever since Peter's friend who's also quarantining with them gave US Weekly an interview about them in addition to People and BachNation crew covering it, it's felt more media stunt than anything serious forming between P&K. JMO. ETA: We kinda have to wait-and-see if a relationship emerges post-quarantine just like Tannah.

Astrobach wrote:snipped...

ETA IMO Peter is - desperately- trying to regain some relevance and is a teensy bit annoyed by Tyler stealing his after season thunder. Anything to be back in the spotlight. Hence directly issuing this out of nowhere weird ‘ dance off’ challenge to Tyler, which will not even be that anymore...he’s pathetic and IMO doesn't look happy AT ALL. no idea

:yes: Everything Peter is doing seems like desperation. It's as if he has to do these things to gain attention and try to prove that his edit during his season was wrong, however IMO all it does is to reinforce that he doesn't know who he is. Cut those apron strings Peter and you might be able to figure it out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:09 pm

Surprised Kaitlyn got approved to interview a recent contestant, let alone the most recent lead. I don't expect Peter to drop any real tea.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1247324465559670787?s=20

“I think Kelley and Peter get along great,” Kendrick, 31, told Us Weekly exclusively on Monday, April 6, when talking about his two quarantined buddies, who are rumored to be dating. “I would love to see something come out of this but timing just isn’t the best for them.”

The former reality TV star, who is the host of Heard, ChefOpens on IGTV — which shows local celebrities and top chefs trying to teach Kendrick how to cook — admitted that as of now the pair just “enjoy spending time together.”

Guessing this is the status Peter will reiterate on the 3 podcasts.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:17 am

Sorry, but this just adds to the ultimate irony...Bachsleuthers had a story with the challenge and asked people to vote for who they’re rooting for.
Results: more than 2,000 for TC and ...55 for Peter! rofl ( 96% to 4%)
I rest my case. This guy has lost the plot.
ETA ...AND the DANCE OFF even before it starts! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:22 am

Astrobach wrote:Sorry, but this just adds to the ultimate irony...Bachsleuthers had a story with the challenge and asked people to vote for who they’re rooting for.
Results: more than 2,000 for TC and ...55 for Peter! rofl ( 96% to 4%)
I rest my case. This guy has lost the plot.
ETA ...AND the DANCE OFF even before it starts! laugh out loud

But does it matter? As long as they raise enough money to make the dance off happen, the charity is the winner Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101