SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 pm

https://twitter.com/TiffanyObert/status/1245397594907566081?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 pm

And this sh*t is why there will be 100's of thousands of people dead. Because it is more important to get together so you can post stupid sh*t on tik tok or whatever is the newest sm app, than to stay home, self isolate and follow social distancing and other orders from doctors trying to save lives. Dumb a**es!!! :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:47 pm

clapping!

Agree with this 100%. It's such a lack of situational awareness, and narcism, to care more about how you present yourself to an audience than maybe actually being a decent role model. So tasteless. I prefer "celebrities" who inspire rather than seek fame for themselves .

Look, I get trying to cheer people up in a time of crisis. This is a poor way to do it IMO

Sprite wrote:And this sh*t is why there will be 100's of thousands of people dead. Because it is more important to get together so you can post stupid sh*t on tik tok or whatever is the newest sm app, than to stay home, self isolate and follow social distancing and other orders from doctors trying to save lives. Dumb a**es!!! :headbanging  

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:24 pm

Sprite wrote:And this sh*t is why there will be 100's of thousands of people dead. Because it is more important to get together so you can post stupid sh*t on tik tok or whatever is the newest sm app, than to stay home, self isolate and follow social distancing and other orders from doctors trying to save lives. Dumb a**es!!! :headbanging  

True that. Unless they're all isolating together throughout the whole time? But ... I doubt it.

(Also, this is CRINGE! Leave the tiktok dances to 13 year olds. 28 year olds should 100% know better)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:34 pm

I just looked at his IG. He has a story up posting magic card tricks. He appears to still be in the same location. One of the people shuffling cards had nailpolish on. He also had his pilot uniform on in part of the story.

I'm getting  p*ssed off seeing people going about their business while doctors nurses volunteers and people of all ages are dying because of inconsiderate reckless people like that.

That tik toc is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Now everyone is trying to out do each other with silly charades. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:45 pm

Enough said. Cringe, IMO.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:04 am

Rolling Eyes I'm having issues with the maturity level of some of these former's. Between MAFS and Bachelor nation, it's worrisome that they are our future.

IMO There are many more world issues that they can take advantage of to spread kindness rather than worrying about who has tik tok.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:28 am

@limoncello Thanks for posting!
@GuardianAngel IMO Tyler is shaking his head in frustration at seeing what Peter has posted on TikTok, and asks Dustin, who he is friends with, to take the role of the ‘ more sensical’ mature person by taking away Peters app. because he clearly doesn’t get it. It’s Tyler’s humorous way to show that he doesn’t approve and is disappointed IMO. I don’t think he cares who has the actual app. or not but is more concerned that a ‘ friend’ would be so tone deaf and blind to what we are dealing with. A little public wake up call if you will.

JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:36 am

I think Tyler’s just making a joke about Peter’s terrible dance to a song called ‘the box’. It’s just banter imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:24 am

ReneeM wrote:I think Tyler’s just making a joke about Peter’s terrible dance to a song called ‘the box’. It’s just banter imo.
Peter did do Roddy dirty with that video laugh out loud Although QC's rendition of Ratchet was just as cringe. They have improved since.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:04 am

April fool's was getting to all of them. Just their way of "timing out" from the real world on a day that is known for being allowed to be stupid.

Although they don't always limit themselves to being stupid to just one day.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:18 am

People should look in the mirror. It's not ok for Peter to use tik tok but it's ok for others? IMHO they are all doing the same thing and it's childish.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101