bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

General Chit Chat - #2

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: General Chit Chat - #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:51 pm

Speaking of how much more we don't know, interesting article.

https://twitter.com/CTVNews

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 58043

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:26 am

I hadn’t heard about cats catching it. sad

I had a Zoom happy hour with friends yesterday and none of us feel ready to give up social distancing even if our state opens up. It’s tough on businesses but I believe they’re going to have to rethink how they operate in order to keep people & staff safe.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13741

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:05 pm

@albean99 I'm with you on being leery of going back to all the freedom we had before the quarantine. I'm ok with staying home and living more simply. This in-between period between lockdown and potential vaccine is going to be hard - people will do stupid things and potentially infect those I love and care about.

The push to reopen the economy faster rather than more slowly makes me think people are delusional that business will rebound right away. Do I want to go to a restaurant to eat dinner - hell no. I used to go the nail salon for a pedicure once a month and I'd sooner do that than have my hair stylist in my face for more than an hour. each month. My gym closed - no income coming in and their lease was up so they decided to close. I can forego that during the warm months when I'm outside more and moving. Shopping for clothes - hell no - if I don't go anywhere, what do I need that's new? Most department stores are probably going to close a lot of stores so there are limited options anyway. Movie theaters - we've all been streaming movies for 6 weeks so can live without that too. Travel to a new location - mm, not right now. And definitely no cruises!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2804

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:57 pm

IA I'm not in any hurry about going back to normal. I have Rod Stewart tickets for July 24th which I hope gets cancelled because I don't want to go to a concert in Toronto.

I cancelled our July vacation to Florida and I'm just not comfortable being near anyone at this point or travelling anywhere for a very long time.

I too get pedicures once every three weeks or so, I do miss that and have been giving myself mini pedi's. I haven't even ordered out since this all started. I know we're suppose to support the local business's, but I can't trust that either. This spreads so easily and so quickly not to mention those that have no idea how they got infected, or those that test positive and show no symptoms is concerning.

I cannot see myself resuming my normal life anytime soon even when they start opening some business's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 58043

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25