SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 18 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:26 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
BlueTone wrote:While Hannah was still in Jupiter, remember the moment when someone filmed Tyler pinning Hannah against the wall? She jumped into the kitchen to help cook breakfast in a guilty sort of way. She went back to Alabama within a few days of that vid, if my memory is correct. I thought she left because it had become more difficult to shield their intimacy and they had slipped up a few times, and she was still under contract.
No, she went back because FL was getting locked down and her friend from Tuscaloosa was there visiting his girlfriend was heading back so Hannah took her once chance to get home.  Based on a live I think she was going to stay to the 19ty but went home early while she could.

I also think Patrick getting home played a part in her going home too.
That may have been part of it as well, but I think it mostly related to when her ride left.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Various cities in FL are reopening beaches - let's hope that Tyler and gang use common sense.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:51 pm

Astrobach wrote:Recent example of their hold in contestant: Madison had a YouTube channel and her first video that was taken down, because she is not allowed to post or do anything ‘ on her own’  without overview and consent from TPTB. Not sure when she will be able to do so.
It’s a tight grip they have on people!
Did she take the video down because ABC said she was in violation of her contract? Or could she have taken it down simply because she neglected to blur out the face of a child who was shown in the video? I honestly don't think ABC really cares all that much about what the non-leads do once their season is finished, as long as they're not spilling confidential info.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:41 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Recent example of their hold in contestant: Madison had a YouTube channel and her first video that was taken down, because she is not allowed to post or do anything ‘ on her own’  without overview and consent from TPTB. Not sure when she will be able to do so.
Did she take the video down because ABC said she was in violation of her contract? Or could she have taken it down simply because she neglected to blur out the face of a child who was shown in the video? I honestly don't think ABC really cares all that much about what the non-leads do once their season is finished, as long as they're not spilling confidential info.

Agreed, @Eagle Eye
As long as it doesn’t impact TPTB, (the franchise or, ABC) they couldn’t care less about what Madison posts on her YouTube channel. Former contestants do a hundred things to stretch their 15 minutes. They always have. Unless they have fans, no one cares. That’s been proven, repeatedly with dozens of past contestants.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:25 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
It’s actually still up, just unlisted, and now the little girl’s face is blurred. https://youtu.be/hFXKmkBpx04?t=495
My guess is that she realized that the girl’s face had to be blurred, unlisted it, uploaded a new version and forgot to make it listed again.

Nothing to do with TPTB. As long as no one undermines their (fake) story lines, I don’t think they care.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:50 pm

IG fanpage part 1
IG fanpage part 2
Matt & TC bromance interview with Sara Haines (GMA) and her husband.
Original IGTv post

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Uncle Matt and Stepdad Tyler. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I enjoyed that interview.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:12 pm

Not sure if this is the right thread but Matt did an interview with Lifestyle.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/hannah-brown-will-reconnect-with-tyler-cameron-bff-matt-says/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:05 pm

ElonM wrote:Uncle Matt and Stepdad Tyler. laugh out loud laugh out loud
I enjoyed that interview.
me too. It really shows how they are yin and yang to each other, kinda. Complementary and at the same time energetic ... but I keep marvelling at their dynamic when competitiveness kicks in playing games.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:45 am

https://twitter.com/tylerjcameron3/status/1253296205037219843?s=21

Honestly can’t believe TC even has to address this. So many people judging his every move. The messy house, their social distancing, who he is seen with.
The people driving past his house and taking photos.

It all just seems a little bit too much. If it continues he is going to retreat and stop sharing anything with anyone.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:20 am

Kas_256 wrote:https://twitter.com/tylerjcameron3/status/1253296205037219843?s=21

Honestly can’t believe TC even has to address this. So many people judging his every move. The messy house, their social distancing, who he is seen with.
The people driving past his house and taking photos.

It all just seems a little bit too much. If it continues he is going to retreat and stop sharing anything with anyone.

I saw stuff on IG this morning, TMZ posting pictures of Tyler with unknown blonde, my goodness people need to just chill out! I'm really happy that all of these people are so perfect that they can constantly criticize Tyler and his actions, or his house, or that he gets takeout, or that he doesn't mention Hannah.... and the list goes on and on.... Don't like what he's doing? Then stop watching him and STHU :soapbox
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:27 pm

https://people.com/tv/tyler-cameron-says-his-mom-death-motivates-him-to-take-care-of-brothers/

I interpret this to mean he'll settle in FL as it's home for all of them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing