SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:10 pm

I watched the first two episodes so far. He is pretty natural in front of the camera as we learned from Special Forces and that Dirty Dancing show. I think anyone who watched him on the Bachelor and knows his story will enjoy the show. Aside from the usual renovation show stuff, we do get a lot of him sharing personal stories. Lots about his mom and dad. His dad makes several appearances and we get to see and meet his brothers. Yes, there is the cheesy shirtless demolition and lots of biceps shots...but I'm not complaining.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:48 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Jolena Hi,

Hannah was on to help Tyler with decorating the home or "staging" it after Tyler and his crew did the remodeling.  His main co-worker was busy with at least one other project for their company, so this was the reason they gave.  She did a nice job.

Jason and Tyler purchased a house together in Tyler's home town as an investment.  Tyler and his company did the remodeling and it was a bit tricky. They will rent it out as a vacation Air B&B type thing. They split the costs, and Jason is the one with the finace background to figure things out.

Yes, I watched all the episodes. I enjoyed it . IMO I saw chemistry or maybe just flirting eyes or whatever you want to call it laugh out loud with Tyler and Hannah. I know they are supposedly both in relationships but I also noticed Hannah did not have her engagement ring on. scratch I wonder what's up with that. anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:37 am

@Jolena I think this was filmed before she got engaged in Aug. 2023. I know Tyler has a gf now and Hannah is engaged. I don't expect anything to change in that regard, but I do also think they are flirty with each other. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 48 1f60d

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing