SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Yes, it might be time...

Though I guess this is going to be a tough holiday season for him and his brothers... and possibly no Matt around, if he is preoccupied with a fiancee...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:13 pm

I hope the 3 brothers can be together in some safe way. The first holiday after my mother died (at age 91 no less) was veery hard for me. I can only imagine how difficult it must be when going home was where you got recharged from your mother's love. Does anyone know how his dad is holding up health wise? I haven't seen Tyler post anything about his dad recently.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:00 pm

I agree the holidays coming up are going to be hard for Tyler and his brothers. Sometimes I think Tyler is allowing a full year before he gets into anything serious with anyone or changes anything in his mothers home. IT seems most of his friends now (with the exception of BB seem to be more settled in with significant others and if Matt comes home in love with someone it's possible Tyler starts to feel lonely and may want to seriously start dating someone. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:11 pm

Jolena wrote:
snip
Sometimes I think Tyler is allowing a full year before he gets into anything serious with anyone or changes anything in his mothers home.
snip

IDK that Tyler has a date on the calendar, but back in an interview on May 11 with Lauren Zima he said "My first foundation I need to work on is myself and making sure everyone is straight around me and getting my career and my life in balance," he said. "And then hopefully someone else can help me balance my stuff a little bit." Source  Tyler is the oldest of the 3 brothers and IMO he feels he needs to be that anchor to the family before he can start his own family - so IMO it's not a date for him - rather a feeling of stability in his life.

I'm kind of intrigued by his recent IG post which he captioned as "Ate, prayed, and loved my way through Utah" Source IMO Tyler likes movie references and this one seem to refer to the movie "Eat Pray Love" with Julia Roberts - sort of a discovery of life for the lead character and a journey back to finding love after some difficult life experiences. Maybe that's a message from him as where he sees his life now.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:54 pm

@Lucas15 Appreciate your insight, which I agree with. Time takes care of most things - I just hope Tyler lets gives himself the time to grow, learn and be happy. I'm impressed with his normal twenties behavior (silly and bro stuff) that is interspersed with insight and maturity that a lot of guys his age don't have.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:41 am

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1359287211636760581?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:46 am

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1369841498657808386?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:01 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:16 am

Beautiful place!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:04 pm

That's one expensive apartment! Beautiful but how do they afford it?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:11 pm

albean99 wrote:That's one expensive apartment! Beautiful but how do they afford it?

He does a lot of advertising from them so I am sure he gets a discount.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:36 am

I haven't been following too closely the past year, but from what I've seen he's been fairly quiet and keeping to himself for months.

I noticed he posted this youtube video today. He's had a pretty rough 2020 with his mom's sudden passing, so I'm glad to see him in a better place now. He's doing exactly what he has said he would always be doing now. In the video, he says he's bought 4 properties; going to build 3 houses to sell and build a franchised restaurant to open up. He's definitely hustling.  

He seems to have a lot going on with his construction business (4 builds), managing the restaurant, his book coming out this summer, a rumoured renovation show, youtube, and bunch of other side hustles. He also appears to have a serious girlfriend he's been dating since Oct/Nov? He looks very happy and much more settled now in the video. Wishing him all the best in his endeavours!

source: https://youtu.be/DJfBAQZDiug
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing