SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 33 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:02 pm

How dare does Demi critique anyone's fashion sense wearing that velvet thing with those 80's sleeves.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:09 pm

CH couldn't get any scoop out of Cassie. Good for her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:18 pm

Sweet Ryan! He's such a gem!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:19 pm

Rose petals on the bed. Sure sign of F1. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:27 pm

I really don't know why Cassie even bothered to come on the show. What did she think they were going to ask her about? The whole segment was just stupid. If she didn't want to talk about Colton and the break up then she should not have come on. IMO she was trying too hard.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:34 pm

Awww so cute. Charlie beautiful wife and little girl!

How much of the wedding are they going to show? Not much time left.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:37 pm

That was a buzz killer from Trista to poor Charlie. She started off about her little voice and how great everything was. Poor guy thought he had it and then came the "but". He was very gracious.

Jeeze...I would not have recognized Charlie. He looks so different.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:38 pm

They way Cassie said she didn't want to talk about the break up made me think she didn't expect the question, maybe said beforehand not to ask her that and only what she's been up to since?

IDK the way she cut CH off when he was insinuating Colton getting COVID and going through a break up, she corrected him immediately COVID had nothing to do with the break up.

I bet she's regretting going on.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They way Cassie said she didn't want to talk about the break up made me think she didn't expect the question, maybe said beforehand not to ask her that and only what she's been up to since?

IDK the way she cut CH off when he was insinuating Colton getting COVID and going through a break up, she corrected him immediately COVID had nothing to do with the break up.

I bet she's regretting going on.

Has she not learned anything? Don't trust the bastards. They lie. If she thought they weren't going to ask about Colton and the break up...even if she asked them not to...then she is not that bright.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:55 pm

I just finished the first part. I can't imagine why Alex kept Shannon as long as he did given that he picked Amanda. You couldn't have found two women less alike. I had watched a couple of episodes online after Trista's season and thought it was kind of hilarious how mad Shannon got about things like the date card. giggling I give her full credit for sticking up for her standards even if it seems strange after all these seasons. I still see her on tv here on Berkey Air Conditioner commercials. link  I really enjoyed seeing her and her family. I was wondering about that.

The part with Amanda just fit my perception of Alex. I was actually surprised at how nervous he was with Trista and how much he wanted to know what she felt. i actually liked the part where he was sick and they were just talking because it seemed real. I have to wonder if he just went for the sure bet who'd be fun to be with but not long term? Trista did way better by not being chosen.  The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 33 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:55 pm

Crazy listening to those helicopters buzzing that wedding.

My friend Carrie had watched the Bachelor from the beginning and loved Trista and got me to start watching Trista's season...sort of. Trista annoyed me with that voice and could only handle small dozes, but I watched the wedding. It was such a huge deal back in the day.

I wonder why Ryan started with the Denver fire department. I wonder what happened in Vail.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:58 pm

albean99 wrote:I just finished the first part. I can't imagine why Alex kept Shannon as long as he did given that he picked Amanda. You couldn't have found two women less alike. I had watched a couple of episodes online after Trista's season and thought it was kind of hilarious how mad Shannon got about things like the date card. giggling I give her full credit for sticking up for her standards even if it seems strange after all these seasons. I still see her on tv here on Berkey Air Conditioner commercials. link  I really enjoyed seeing her and her family. I was wondering about that.

The part with Amanda just fit my perception of Alex. I was actually surprised at how nervous he was with Trista and how much he wanted to know what she felt. i actually liked the part where he was sick and they were just talking because it seemed real. I have to wonder if he just went for the sure bet who'd be fun to be with but not long term? Trista did way better by not being chosen.  The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 33 4256136633

Watching Amanda now, she seems kind of p*ssed she missed out on all the opportunities...Playboy, show biz. I don't know, since I never watched that season, but she come across as bitter and hard to me in that segment. She is another one who I wouldn't have recognized.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers