SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 34 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:58 pm

@Sprite re Cassie, I know. Never trust them.

Brad in two weeks? What's next week?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:05 am

@GuardianAngel I think something else is on next week. I thought I remembered seeing that they skip next week for some reason. It is going to drive me crazy trying to remember.

I checked on the ABC website it is CMA Best of Fest for 3 hours.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:22 am

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 34 EcSVe6aWsAIZEUf
TheBachBabes @TheBachBabes
Chris Harrison looking like he’s ready for 8th grade graduation #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/NHgHQsS6PX
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBachBabes/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:09 am

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 34 EcSELcrU4AAnSVz
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Crying happy tears 😭💍 #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/Fx0haF9tX1
The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 34 EcRnyOFU8AUaaK7
The Bachelor @BachelorABC 3h
A day we’ll never forget 🤩❤ Thanks for watching #TheBachelorGOAT! pic.twitter.com/Ou1X22ET55
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:35 am

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 34 Giphy-downsized
Speaking My Truth🌹 @JRodgersHair
Trista Rehn is the true queen of this franchise. #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/HbwXcNC6nf
https://mobile.twitter.com/JRodgersHair
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They way Cassie said she didn't want to talk about the break up made me think she didn't expect the question, maybe said beforehand not to ask her that and only what she's been up to since?

IDK the way she cut CH off when he was insinuating Colton getting COVID and going through a break up, she corrected him immediately COVID had nothing to do with the break up.

I bet she's regretting going on.

Perhaps she did expect the question and followed through with setting her own boundary of not welcoming questions about Colton. By not answering CH she has possibly sent a message to future media that they shouldn’t expect her to be one of the BN people that is going to engage in chat about her ex. If that was her intention, it was a quick and easy way to let this be known.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:59 am

What struck me watching Alex and Trista respective seasons was all the talk on finding a husband/wife and mother/father of their children. It seems that we now hear finding my 'person', 'soulmate', etc. Perhaps because marriage has declined or been pushed back later?

Amanda made Alex light up more than any other women so I think he chose the right person. Trista did a poor job of letting Charlie go - he was so good about it though. And is there someone who doesn't love Ryan?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite re Cassie, I know. Never trust them.

Brad in two weeks? What's next week?

Will they do 2 of his seasons at once? I keep checking in here to see if they will ever do Andrew Firestone's season. I know they hate Jen so probably not or maybe Andrew has asked them not to do his over again... I think it is a touchy thing with his wife that he ever did a show like that! He commented on it one time.
It's still my VERY FAVORITE of all time!!! I loved those two!! If in deed they do it, can someone let me know. Thanks!!

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 34 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:54 pm

@Brill Yes they are doing both of Brad's seasons. I'm not sure about Andrew Firestone. He was one of my favourites too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:07 pm

I would love to see Andrew's season too but I think Andrew has held some power over the producers in squashing any suggestion of it. Maybe it's because they are friends.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:36 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I would love to see Andrew's season too but I think Andrew has held some power over the producers in squashing any suggestion of it. Maybe it's because they are friends.

When it comes to the show and $ tptb don't have any friends. They will screw anybody over. I just don't think his season was all that dramatic.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:50 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/podcasts/here-for-the-right-reasons/bachelors-amanda-marsh-is-engaged-reveals-alex-michel-is-married/

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers