SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 9 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:40 pm

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel I think 10 weeks?
Yes, today is the first one out of 10 weeks.
I'm from the West coast, so just reading you and waiting.
The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 EaB5O7LWsA8xvGJ
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Here was @SeanLowe09 and Lesley's #Harlequin "cover" from that group date. #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/cT9efD2avj
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:43 pm

I hope they show an update on Tierra. She just dropped off the face of bachelor nation.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:49 pm

@Maddy thanks.

Noticing the F1 is now hidden!

So many of them I've forgotten about, until I see them. It seems a lot of them fell off the face of BN, unlike recent years when they are always in your face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:51 pm

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 EZ_QMc8WoAEVksy
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:54 pm

Good casting for Sean’s season. Some very nice girls....Lesley, Sarah, Des and of course, Catherine. Casting hasn’t been as good in recent seasons, imo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:54 pm

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 EaB14U3XsAEXxq0
Why yes, I will be the first creep to say "@chrisbharrison's son Joshua for #TheBachelor in 2030." #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/Qpa20T7a9L
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:00 pm

Have they gone live to the Lowe household?

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 Samuel10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 Samuel10 The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 Family10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 Samuel15The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:01 pm

Sprite wrote:I had forgotten how awkward this whole record setting kiss date was.
The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 EaB5gPLXYAQvXUR
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin 35m
Nothing will ever beat THIS record-breaking kiss, tho. #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/6TJgykG9re
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:10 pm

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 EaB9O8fXsAI7_vO
.@sarahherron was, is, always will be a 👑 #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/qUMcktlKoO
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:14 pm

I love Sean. That is how you handle a drama queen who stirs up sh*t. Who wants to put up with that. So polite. I know how hard this is for you so it might be best if you leave now. Polite and to the point. Future bachelors should take notes.

Not surprised that Tierra refused to participate, but why didn't CH ask AshLee what she has been doing. I know she got married, but other than that...squat.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:16 pm

@lipsis Not yet. I think they will go to the Lowe's once we see Sean and Catherine and their love story.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:22 pm

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 9 EaCDEqLXsAAkQch
Everyone's plans 2020 #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/nYDz88FAY9
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers