SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 10 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:24 pm

I checked in on Tierra not too long ago. She seems really happy. She’s engaged and there’s actual pictures of him on her IG. Lol I think TB was a bad experience for her and I actually respect her for just walking away and moving on. I can think of many others who I wish would do that.

Crazy Ashlee got married and she’s now pregnant with her second kid.

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Samuel10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Samuel10 The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Family10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Samuel15The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:26 pm

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 EOg8-YiXkAQru-r
Sean Lowe @SeanLowe09
She had me at ice cream. pic.twitter.com/EZpXtXiVVM
https://mobile.twitter.com/SeanLowe09
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:28 pm

Nate...Sean a playboy. rofl I really liked Des with Sean, but the chemistry was missing.

And here is Des dissing her brother a little bit. Des and Chris look really good. Is her season going to be shown?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:34 pm

@Sprite perhaps not, if they are doing a checkin with her on Sean’s episode?

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Samuel10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Samuel10 The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Family10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Samuel15The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:36 pm

Oh brother. Barb makes an entrance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:36 pm

Daughter I've always wanted?? Doesn't Peter's brother have a g/f?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:37 pm

It's like Pete is holding her prisoner. He is keeping her in place and Kelley doesn't look that comfortable to me.

OMG...I did not need to see more of Babs. Stop giving her more attention.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:39 pm

I’m at the back of the Peter fan line, but he did look happy to me.

Last edited by jojo47 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:40 pm

Why the eff are Petey and the dragon lady on Sean’s episode??? Grrrr

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:50 pm

I'd forgotten about Sean being worried he was in the friend zone.

OMG...watching Sean and hearing him speak about the women and to the women...it is a world of difference from what we have been getting lately. A grown up, respectful, considerate, well spoken man. It makes pilot Pete look even worse in contrast.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:54 pm

@lipsis 's tag line! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:57 pm

I knew it. They are perfectly weird together. I said it since I saw her in her dinosaur costume.

And that moment was when I knew she was the one...I am the lucky one and you are smoking hot. The way he looked at her... :fanningfan The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 10 3045963862

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers