SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgoEtaOiLCA
This Vlog has been edited since yesterday. At the 2:59 mark, on the one put out yesterday, the phone rings, he says "is that my phone", she says"should you answer it?, then is that Milo?" He says" yeah" then takes the call. The rest of the conversation is still here, but I think it is curious that Olivia went back and edited that part out. Sometime after the first release.

It was sluethed on another sight, then taken down that Milo was an agent with UTA, her agency.
One thing for sure....they are trolling.

I'll let y'all ponder on that. It's curious? Could be that they are planning something. OR NOT, agree it's there business, and everyone does need to chill. Just thought I'd mention it.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:28 am

@Doggoneit the video isn't re-edited, it's the same since it was posted. I saw it soon after it was uploaded and in case of the edit it would require to upload it again. Also the "Milo" part was misunderstanding, because TC asked if that was his phone ... and that's the part people understood as Milo (Is that Milo/my phone?). There might be some Milo agent, but there was nothing about Milo in that video.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:06 am

@happygolucky I must be going crazy, but I swear I heard her say it yesterday. But, I'll take your word for it.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:00 am

There's a story (Matt's if I'm not wrong) of Tyler and Ryan talking about some Cadillac, I haven't understood the conversation completely, but what transpires and the reason I'm mentioning it is seeing Tyler being "the man" of the house. First he asked his little brother to take a chopstick (or something) out of his mouth when talking (not to choke) and then there was some talk about finance. That puts into perspective the role he has now with 2 younger brothers (although Austin seems to be very independent) and the responsibility that yet awaits for him. Honestly I'm very curious how will he deal with all of it and how will his life change after the quarantine.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:43 am

Tyler is going to have more responsibilities in being the eldest son. His life isn't going to be the same. His brothers are fortunate that I think they will have college paid for -- one being in the military and the youngest on a football scholarship. There are still living expenses, though beyond tuition. I can only imagine the
financial and legal issues that come from his mom's estate -- the house, business, insurance, etc. He also is most likely trying to be there for his dad and possibly his dad's business, too. I feel for him -- that is a lot of responsibility.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:47 am

He took down the no chill post and posted the healthy breakfast Olivia made for him/them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:41 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:He took down the no chill post and posted the healthy breakfast Olivia made for him/them.

Poor guy, damned if you do, damned if you don't!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:32 pm

@Chgohighlife yes I don't feel sorry for Tyler or Hannah, but I do feel embarrassed for the humankind that lost a common sense.

I also don't believe that public people should be responsible for the behavior of their fans when the "famous" person hasn't incited the behavior itself and his/hers attitude/principles go against their fans actions. (It's a different story for those who ignite hate and fear and don't stop their followers from spreading it.)
Sure, Tyler and Hannah made few tiktok videos, that IMO were a response to the rumors and gossip media (switch, spin the bottle) that certainly a reaction has been expected, but the actions of the fans ... those that declare to be their fans ... is on the fans themselves ... and it's really negative towards the people they say to be fans of.
I read fans "opinions" written as a factual report, when in reality they are grossly exaggerated made-up stories, often with some underlying preference for Hannah, while at the same time undermining Hannah's will/choice/happiness.
Suddenly because Matt posts more about Hannah he is their darling, while the other women/BB in the house get every criticism possible, because they take the spotlight away from Hannah. Suddenly Tyler who has respected and cared for Hannah is mean and aggressive to her because he doesn't show affection, doesn't compliment her and dares to spend his time with his childhood girl-friends (known since 7th grade) who treat him with love and understanding and actually gives them shout-outs on SM. If Hannah is missing from the footage of their tiktoks/vlogs fans come with "impressive" conclusions of her leaving, listing all the reasons that she must have, because of the chaos, overpacked crew and their dislike of her. And it doesn't matter that she is grateful to have these people in her life right now, that she is smiling/laughing every day, that she is enjoying their company as much as they enjoy hers and that many videos of her (with Tyler or not) for the joy of the fans are created by the "criticized crew".

These "fans" aren't reacting to what they see or hear ... because they DON'T really watch and listen. Their actions are caused by their imagination, their expectations and their self-delusion to know exactly how/what Hannah and Tyler feel/think. Because Hannah and Tyler ... especially them, known to be quite open honest ... explained themselves plenty in the past and if these fans had paid attention, they wouldn't have acted this way. Which brings us back to my "rant", that these fans really don't care about Hannah or Tyler, they just want the clowns to dance on their beat.

Hannah might not respond to that, but it doesn't necessarily exclude her being affected by the pressure of her fans.
On the same note, just because Tyler does respond to them and calls them out doesn't mean he allows them to pressure him into anything. We have no idea what their initial reaction is in the privacy of their home, since the social media (post/delete) is an actual conclusion of it. We don't know who had to chill out and who was chilling. Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:41 pm

After 84yrs, Florida’s finally issued a stay at home order

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:06 pm

https://instagram.com/stories/mattjames919/2277875506240940567?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=fsk0s3a150ze

Hannah is back in Alabama.  I think they are done at least for now, since she mentioned the 19th the other day.  Unless it’s an April fools day prank n]but I don’t think so

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:11 pm

It’s April fools so it could be a joke but her & Matt were talking about road trip playlists last night & he was gonna make her one so I’m inclined to believe she went home.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:19 pm

Maybe she meant that she couldnt come back to LA before the 19th because it was her trainer that she told that she was stuck until then.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587