SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:36 pm

Nice to see Hannah, Tyler, and Matt continuing their friendship across distance. Good to see them still having fun together and being supportive during quarantine. PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:42 pm

So silly but I smiled all the way through it! They're cute together.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:16 pm

Norcalgal wrote:So silly but I smiled all the way through it! They're cute together.

Not silly at all! Hannah really seems to make both Tyler and Matt smile a lot, she brings out the best in them and it's obvious they make her happy too. I think I'm going to watch it again. Smiley

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:22 pm

And today after weeks Tyler was in good mood doing workout with energy that has been missing lately, despite late night gaming.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:39 pm

So ... the thing is ... Tyler and Hannah aren't a couple, aren't dating and aren't together. All IMO/conclusion based on:
1) Tyler saying that Hannah is a "good friend" ... and that they are "just friends ... that's all I got for you" from Zoom Chat with College girls Source 1 & Source 2
2) Hannah saying that she "doesn't have a significant other" in IG live from Alabama Source 3
3) Tyler saying that "he isn't dating nobody" in IG live post workout answering a question Souce 4 ... I understand there was a double negative, but IMO he wasn't thinking grammatically when saying it.
4) I believe both are quite honest people and wouldn't really lie, rather omit ... but in this case they are saying it loud and clear that they are NOT a couple and currently not TOGETHER (duh, he in Florida, she in Alabama). Not dating and don't consider themselves to be in a committed relationship.
I take their word and believe them.

I hope fans can continue to support them even if not together ... since the possibility in the future is not being excluded.

"Close sources" to Life & Style mag ... Papa Brown and "bachelor" Matt both talk about great friendship and spending more time together (because they want to)
https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/hannah-browns-dad-says-she-and-tyler-cameron-are-just-friends/
https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/hannah-brown-will-reconnect-with-tyler-cameron-bff-matt-says/
So in FRIENDSHIP we trust giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:20 pm

The good news: T & H supported each other through difficult times and had some good fun during the early days of quarantine. As long as genuine care and concern remain between them, that's really the best that anyone could hope for, imo, (eta: if they chose not to be in a romantic relationship). PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:35 am

happygolucky wrote:So ... the thing is ... Tyler and Hannah aren't a couple, aren't dating and aren't together. All IMO/conclusion based on:
1) Tyler saying that Hannah is a "good friend" ... and that they are "just friends ... that's all I got for you" from Zoom Chat with College girls Source 1 & Source 2
2) Hannah saying that she "doesn't have a significant other" in IG live from Alabama Source 3
3) Tyler saying that "he isn't dating nobody" in IG live post workout answering a question Souce 4 ... I understand there was a double negative, but IMO he wasn't thinking grammatically when saying it.
4) I believe both are quite honest people and wouldn't really lie, rather omit ... but in this case they are saying it loud and clear that they are NOT a couple and currently not TOGETHER (duh, he in Florida, she in Alabama). Not dating and don't consider themselves to be in a committed relationship.
I take their word and believe them.

I hope fans can continue to support them even if not together ... since the possibility in the future is not being excluded.

"Close sources" to Life & Style mag ... Papa Brown and "bachelor" Matt both talk about great friendship and spending more time together (because they want to)
https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/hannah-browns-dad-says-she-and-tyler-cameron-are-just-friends/
https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/hannah-brown-will-reconnect-with-tyler-cameron-bff-matt-says/
So in FRIENDSHIP we trust giggling

While I like both of them, I've never felt like they were together as a couple in love. I think they really care for each other, but only as friends. Now whether they eventually get together is to be seen.. all just my opinion. Smiley
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 01, 2020 3:47 pm

https://youtu.be/CU90v-3Jbxw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 01, 2020 4:42 pm

I like this 3rd part too. I'm reading online on other pages how these videos are boring and of no need, but to me they aren't. It may not be "revealing" regarding TC&HB's relationship (subjective), but I do get a better sense of them all, particularly TC and to some extent HB. For instance, in this video TC is credited to be the most disciplined (not the most organized though, which is also something he shared somewhere, but I forgot which interview), while Hannah is more organized according to Kate. They talk about the cleaning chores and that they are aware of the criticism regarding their house, but they affirm that the house is clean, maybe just not tidy enough with 8 people staying there (6 people living (7 with Austin) and additional 2 girls joining them daily). Also despite all the shenanigans, Tyler seems to be taken the "adult" role among the "kids" and it's nice to see that his little brother respects him immensely. Well Ryan keeps being the adorable "kid" in each video and he keeps showing his kind heart, finally addressing his cat Phoebe and being the one Cameron who doesn't exclude any type of music. Hannah is mostly quiet, I'm assuming that she probably feels a bit less experienced as the rest of the bunch, so she's mostly just taking the information in and letting the rest express themselves (also, the conversation was about 1) cleaning - she doesn't like to do, 2) music - she doesn't know much about, so it's comprehensible her staying silent) I do see her broadening her horizons more and while I am a music lover with vast "repertoire", I agree with her that the music degrading women is not my kind of pleasure, so good for her for standing her ground, because despite the great beat I majorly pass some of TC's favorites, but then again unlike them I actually like EDM music too (sometimes I don't need words). ETA: I studied film (editing) yet I don't have a favorite movie, for some reason the TV series and (BBC/NatGeo) documentaries left bigger imprint in my life, so I get Hannah.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue May 05, 2020 11:18 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_1CctNDrbN/?igshid=mlbjitxog2av

Did anyone watch Hannah’s live just before?
I watched snippets and really took away that she is 100% single.
I think whatever was happening between TC and HB is no longer happening.
I feel she possibly wanted it and he wasn’t ready or didn’t want the same.
Matt still tuned into the live and commented so I don’t think there’s specifically any bad blood and they are still friendly but I do think things have changed again in the last week or two. Up until this live I was still on the train that they were communicating privately but now I’ve changed my mind.

Jmo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 06, 2020 1:10 am

Kas_256 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B_1CctNDrbN/?igshid=mlbjitxog2av

Did anyone watch Hannah’s live just before?
I watched snippets and really took away that she is 100% single.
I think whatever was happening between TC and HB is no longer happening.
I feel she possibly wanted it and he wasn’t ready or didn’t want the same.
Matt still tuned into the live and commented so I don’t think there’s specifically any bad blood and they are still friendly but I do think things have changed again in the last week or two. Up until this live I was still on the train that they were communicating privately but now I’ve changed my mind.

Jmo

Did anyone catch what Matt commented? TIA I watched but didn't even see Matt join in.

I personally think that was her way of getting people off her back with constantly asking the same questions about her and Tyler . She said she is single and in reality she is because they haven't confirmed that they are dating. She was answering questions that people were asking her about dating and she said she was ready for that chapter in her life. I didn't get anything new from her that would mean that her and Tyler couldn't just still be trying to keep their personal lives together private. IDK that's just my opinion. I guess time will tell. jmo Also she mentioned that after the quarantine is over she would like to take a vacation and mentioned the Bahamas and recently in the Q&A's that the quarantine crew did Tyler mentioned going to the Bahamas when this was over. coincident ? IDK

Last edited by Jolena on Wed May 06, 2020 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a sentence)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 06, 2020 2:03 am

I will be short now, because it's way too early for me to form elaborated sentences. But, nothing has fundamentally changed my view of Hannah and Tyler. I still stand by my words from past weeks. And unlike many opinions on SM I actually believe they both are ON  the same page, were all along, continue to be in the same friendship relationship as they were when she left Florida and if anyone didn't want to start anything it would have been Hannah and not Tyler.
I know the popular opinion online is that Hannah is into Tyler and he isn't into her as much (or not ready) and I disagree with that. Also there are things that make me believe that Hannah never went to Florida with intention to rekindle a (nonexisting romantic) relationship, but to have some fun days with her friend and huge supporter and he was that to her and continues to be. As he said it handfull of times and yet people expect him to be making jumps (in feelings and actions) when it's Hannah who has ALWAYS set the pace between them.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587