SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:21 pm

[quote="bluwavz"]  

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1361524707028316161?s=20[/quote

I bet Rachel is chomping at the bit thinking she will get Chris's job.. I can't stand her!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:36 pm

Rachel has said she does not want to renew her contract with the show so IMO she does not want CH’s job. The CH debacle IMO has nothing to do with Rachel. Rather it’s about CH showing his true colors and mind you this is not the first time CH has said inappropriate things; it’s just the first time he is being held accountable...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:10 pm

Rachel Lindsay doesn’t want CH job imo

CNN’s Don Lemon interviewed her tonight. Here’s the link of his twitter. The comments are interesting. I hope the link works

https://twitter.com/donlemon/status/1361535373218881536?s=21

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:10 pm

I bet Rachel is chomping at the bit thinking she will get Chris's job.. I can't stand her!!![/quote]
[/quote]

@LoveDovez I agree. I enjoyed her season very much but I now find her to be antagonistic and opinionated.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:16 pm

Doats wrote:I bet Rachel is chomping at the bit thinking she will get Chris's job.. I can't stand her!!!
[/quote]

@LoveDovez I agree. I enjoyed her season very much but I now find her to be antagonistic and opinionated.[/quote]

@Doats it's like it all went to her head and now she expects everyone to think the way she does and to bow to the Queen... Nope not me!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:55 pm

Never was a fan of Rachel Lindsey AT ALL. I think This show that many of us enjoyed for 20 yrs is in its final days. I don't see it surviving especially with CH leaving so abruptly (and how the producers are more interested in Drama & ruining people's lives) . Will be interesting to see who they get to fill his seat at ATFR and moving forward. IF it's Rachel I will no longer be watching. Nobody would even know who Rachel L was if she wasen't given the opportunity to be a lead on this show, there were many other WOC who would've made a great lead before Rachel (Tashia being one of them,) Tashia has more class in her pinky then Rachel Lindsey. Tashia is soft spoken, pretty,sweet, smart and classy. Rachel imo not at all. Rachel got what she wanted out of this show ( husband, TV show fame, IG followers ect) and now she waste no time to bite the hand that fed her. I agree with LoveDovez it all went to her head. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:59 pm

I don’t want Rachel to take Chris’ job because the racism & misogyny in this franchise starts from the top & she deserves much better, IMO. I’m so impressed with the career she’s built & I have no doubt this is just the beginning.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:26 am

Jolena wrote:Never was a fan of Rachel Lindsey AT ALL. I think This show that many of us enjoyed for 20 yrs is in its final days. I don't see it surviving especially with CH leaving so abruptly (and how the producers are more interested in Drama & ruining people's lives) .  Will be interesting to see who they get to fill his seat at ATFR and moving forward. IF it's Rachel I will no longer be watching. Nobody would even know who Rachel L was if she wasen't given the opportunity to be a lead on this show, there were many other WOC who would've made a great lead before Rachel (Tashia being one of them,) Tashia has more class in her pinky then Rachel Lindsey. Tashia is soft spoken, pretty,sweet, smart and classy. Rachel imo not at all. Rachel got what she wanted out of this show ( husband, TV show fame, IG followers ect) and now she waste no time to bite the hand that fed her. I agree with LoveDovez it all went to her head. JMO

If you want the status quo, “sweet” and “soft spoken’ will achieve that, oh, and let’s worry about “pretty” too. Rachel remained poised as Chris spewed 14 minutes of racist vileness, which was brilliant because she let Chris destroy his career & reputation all on his own. Rachel acknowledged all the franchise has given to her on Higher Learning the other day. Is she expected to remain tied to a racist, misogynistic franchise forever? IMO, Rachel hasn’t let anything go to her head, she’s trying to use her platform to make a difference in the world rather than shilling FabFitFun boxes like most of these folks.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:45 am

Emeralds wrote:
Jolena wrote:Never was a fan of Rachel Lindsey AT ALL. I think This show that many of us enjoyed for 20 yrs is in its final days. I don't see it surviving especially with CH leaving so abruptly (and how the producers are more interested in Drama & ruining people's lives) .  Will be interesting to see who they get to fill his seat at ATFR and moving forward. IF it's Rachel I will no longer be watching. Nobody would even know who Rachel L was if she wasen't given the opportunity to be a lead on this show, there were many other WOC who would've made a great lead before Rachel (Tashia being one of them,) Tashia has more class in her pinky then Rachel Lindsey. Tashia is soft spoken, pretty,sweet, smart and classy. Rachel imo not at all. Rachel got what she wanted out of this show ( husband, TV show fame, IG followers ect) and now she waste no time to bite the hand that fed her. I agree with LoveDovez it all went to her head. JMO

If you want the status quo, “sweet” and “soft spoken’ will achieve that, oh, and let’s worry about “pretty” too. Rachel remained poised as Chris spewed 14 minutes of racist vileness, which was brilliant because she let Chris destroy his career & reputation all on his own. Rachel acknowledged all the franchise has given to her on Higher Learning the other day. Is she expected to remain tied to a racist, misogynistic franchise forever? IMO, Rachel hasn’t let anything go to her head, she’s trying to use her platform to make a difference in the world rather than shilling FabFitFun boxes like most of these folks.

Oh I get it, it's "brilliant" now to watch someone who you were suppose to be friends with and care about , and had fairly close interaction with to let them destroy their career without pulling them aside and educating them and helping them to recognizing their faults or mistakes. Got it. With friends like that who needs enemies. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:36 am

Jolena wrote:Oh I get it,  it's "brilliant" now to watch someone who you were suppose to be friends with and care about , and had fairly close interaction with to let them destroy their career without pulling them aside and educating them and helping them to recognizing their faults or mistakes. Got it. With friends like that who needs enemies. jmo
Wait, are you blaming Rachel for Chris potentially tanking his career because he couldn't keep his racism in check? IMO that's completely unfair. I'm not really sure what you wanted her to do in that situation -- was she supposed to literally stop the interview to have an educational chat with him? IMO his racism and misogyny were both on full display in the way he talked down to Rachel, cut her off and was generally a condescending jerk to someone he claims is a close friend. Rachel said they spoke after the interview and Chris thought it went really well and clearly didn't see anything wrong with anything he'd said. It seems that he's fully shown his true colours and if he loses his job over this I won't feel the least bit sorry for him.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:13 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
Jolena wrote:Oh I get it,  it's "brilliant" now to watch someone who you were suppose to be friends with and care about , and had fairly close interaction with to let them destroy their career without pulling them aside and educating them and helping them to recognizing their faults or mistakes. Got it. With friends like that who needs enemies. jmo
Wait, are you blaming Rachel for Chris potentially tanking his career because he couldn't keep his racism in check? IMO that's completely unfair. I'm not really sure what you wanted her to do in that situation -- was she supposed to literally stop the interview to have an educational chat with him? IMO his racism and misogyny were both on full display in the way he talked down to Rachel, cut her off and was generally a condescending jerk to someone he claims is a close friend. Rachel said they spoke after the interview and Chris thought it went really well and clearly didn't see anything wrong with anything he'd said. It seems that he's fully shown his true colours and if he loses his job over this I won't feel the least bit sorry for him.

I would feel sorry for him and for anyone else, because nobody deserves to lose their job, he apologized , everyone deserves a 2nd chance and forgiveness. Everyone makes mistakes . There will be no one to cast on any shows if their going to have to start vetting people way back to their teen years now. This cancel culture IMO is dangerous. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:36 am

Chris is the face of this show. He did not apologize and step aside until he and tptb saw that there was a negative reaction. I find it interesting that the show has not said anything and so all the attention is on Chris (not excusing him) when imo he is part of a show that has systemic issues. Imo their change and education program both for Chris, and the whole show needs to be accelerated. They are causing hurt.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica