SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:46 pm

Jaybird wrote:@gabriele that was funny and a quick read, thanks for posting. The comparison of a guy prepping for a date to wearing flip flops was rofl
Glad you got a chuckle out of it. I’ve always thought Kenny is good looking but I refuse to look at his nude pics. giggling

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:25 pm

@gabriele Fun read. I actually liked Kenny on the show but didn't know about his modeling. But at least he owns it, rather than try to hide it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:44 pm

I can’t seem to get IG posts to show up but Rachael has a video out and is posting a bunch of anti racism resources right now including ones that specifically address the things she did.

https://instagram.com/rachaelkirkconnell?igshid=111h51s5nyynz

Eta: bluwavz posted the video in her contestant thread

Edited by Mods:
All comments on Rachael's IG post should go on this thread:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5819p144-rachael-kirkconnell-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1488633

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:07 pm

NO GOING BACH Bachelor host Chris Harrison ‘WON’T return to on-camera role’ as execs ‘hire more diverse staffers’ after racism scandal
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14168194/bachelor-host-chris-harrison-wont-return-diverse-racism-rachel/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:17 am

@Norcalgal I actually liked him on the show and just going by his Instagram, his post show stuff as well...I also did not visit the nude photos, but hey, no judgement to anyone.   He appears to be close with his folks, has a real-ish job and seems like a no BS kind of guy.  I follow him and Becca who seem somewhat flirty with each other.  She could (and has) done a lot worse.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:22 am

@bluwavz I hope this is true.  It's kind of amazing how The Sun has become the source of all things CH and the scandal.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:NO GOING BACH Bachelor host Chris Harrison ‘WON’T return to on-camera role’ as execs ‘hire more diverse staffers’ after racism scandal
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14168194/bachelor-host-chris-harrison-wont-return-diverse-racism-rachel/

One word Good, let's hope they continue to walk the walk.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@bluwavz I hope this is true.  It's kind of amazing how The Sun has become the source of all things CH and the scandal.

A UK slag rag (tabloid) used to be famous for their Page 3 pictures of semi nude women! They've had their fair share of scandals.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:56 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
bluwavz wrote:NO GOING BACH Bachelor host Chris Harrison ‘WON’T return to on-camera role’ as execs ‘hire more diverse staffers’ after racism scandal

One word Good, let's hope they continue to walk the walk.

I am sorry to hear this. I think Chris H's shoes will be hard to fill - just as far as the show goes. It is too bad that a solution couldn't have been found... - just imo.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:58 pm

I am sorry to hear this as well @CHO. I think it's just sad that there is no forgiveness anymore. Regardless of whether CH was right or wrong, (I'm not even trying to get into that) he felt he made a mistake, apologized publically for it and those he may have hurt and promised to do better. And it doesn't matter, no forgiveness, and to me, it's just sad. No one is perfect.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:12 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I am sorry to hear this as well @CHO.  I think it's just sad that there is no forgiveness anymore.  Regardless of whether CH was right or wrong, (I'm not even trying to get into that) he felt he made a mistake, apologized publically for it and those he may have hurt and promised to do better.  And it doesn't matter, no forgiveness, and to me, it's just sad.  No one is perfect.

It is unfortunate that this has blown up the way it has. However, I don't see it as an issue of unforgiveness. This is a franchise which means it's a business. If a person in finance screws up a multi-million dollar deal, you can be sure there will be some re-evaluations of that persons position and future within the company. He had one job in that moment, and that was to be the spokesperson for the franchise. He screwed up, he lost the job. Just because you like a person doesn't absolve them from the consequences of their actions.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:17 pm

Rachel Lindsay had to deactivate her Instagram account early this morning because of all the racist hate she’s gotten. She’s spoken recently on her Higher Learning podcast about how tired & drained she is from this whole ordeal. She’s mentioned that people have been contacting Extra trying to get her fired. The right wing media have picked this story up & used Rachel as the poster child for “cancel culture” (even though she’s spoken multiple times that she’s against cancel culture) which has directed even more racist nut jobs to send hateful things to her. She posted some IG stories the other day about what a hard day she was having.

Josiah from Rachel’s season posted a letter that was sent to his law firm after he spoke about racism within the franchise. The letter was advocating for him to be fired from his job and referred to Josiah as a “slave”.

That’s where my sympathy lies. In all the apologies from Hannah Brown, & Rachael Kirkconnell, & Chris Harrison, not once have they asked their racist supporters to stop sending Rachel Lindsay and the other black people in the franchise racist messages. Not once have they stood up for them and stood with them. Because those apologies are nothing but PR moves imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica