SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:33 pm

@pavalygurl Can we skip Claire's season and fast forward to January? I think 2020 is a bust anyway!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:08 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@pavalygurl Can we skip Claire's season and fast forward to January? I think 2020 is a bust anyway!

I wasn't that interested in Claire to begin with. I think Matt is taking away a lot of interest in Claire's season. I guess she will scratch her head now, after all she said about him on social media.

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:29 pm

Looking forward to Matt’s season and how he’ll handle all that comes his way.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:02 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@pavalygurl Can we skip Claire's season and fast forward to January? I think 2020 is a bust anyway!

I wasn't that interested in Claire to begin with. I think Matt is taking away a lot of interest in Claire's season. I guess she will scratch her head now, after all she said about him on social media.

I really never saw much interest in Clare's season to begin with. This announcement just reinforces that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:44 pm

I'm excited for Matt, I think ABC made a great choice. I hope he finds the girl of his dreams and tptb don't screw around with him . I can't wait to watch. I hope Hannah and Tyler make a guest appearance . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:50 pm

I saw this comment today: "For now, Mills is thrilled that James' season has seen a "record-setting pace" of women applying to compete for him. So far, 6,500 have applied to join his season. "People love this guy," he said. "It's great."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/details-emerge-clare-crawleys-season-bachelorette-filmed-164805451--abc-news-celebrities.html
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:44 pm

@just me Yes, they knew they should capitalize on him early on, but probably did not anticipate HOW MUCH charisma and draw he had. It’s clear to me that Clare’s season will not attract anywhere near a similar response and most fans will be focused on Matt and his coming season.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:26 am

I'm going through each contestant that @bluwavz has graciously brought over, I'm counting 40?? contestants!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Doats
nikikass
veg_out
albean99
jojo47