SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:26 am

Jolena wrote:Do we know for sure that Michele is def in the Final 2? Were there screen caps that would suggest that? TIA

AFAIK it's all from what RS says, I haven't seen independent verification of that. Abigail F5, Serena P F4, Bri F3, Michelle F2, Rachael F1.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:32 pm

Did I miss JoJo and Tayshia talking to Matt or was that not shown?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:43 pm

suzq wrote:Did I miss JoJo and Tayshia talking to Matt or was that not shown?  

They never showed it for whatever reason. It could be tied to (as speculated by some) when the group date was supposed to happen and I believe Pilot Pete and his now ex F1 were hosting the date so they just deleted out all of it. This is why we only saw the night portion after party of the group date.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:44 pm

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 70765d10

I’m so confused! This is actually a 3rd time they are in water which is funny as heck because in her bio, she says she hates hot tub dates because they are cliche. But when did this happen?!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:47 pm

luvnunity wrote:Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 70765d10

I’m so confused!  This is actually a 3rd time they are in water which is funny as heck because in her bio, she says she hates hot tub dates because they are cliche.  But when did this happen?!

Could this have happened on there first date? after all they were outside on an adventure and this fits with that date. Or is this something coming up?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:51 pm

@chasus71 I think you’re right. The earrings are the same in the balloon and in the hot tub. I hate they cut this part out.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:54 pm

@luvnunity IKR? they have been cutting out so much good one on one stuff all for the mess of drama, useless drama. I cant stand it.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:54 pm

Question for anyone here:

Is there usually this many left at the halfway point? There are still 15 women so I wonder how many get eliminated with each RC from this point on, at least get down to 6 ladies?

This just seems like too many considering the limited time left. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:57 pm

chasus71 wrote:Question for anyone here:

Is there usually this many left at the halfway point? There are still 15 women so I wonder how many get eliminated with each RC from this point on, at least get down to 6 ladies?

This just seems like too many considering the limited time left. JMO

It’s a lot. We have 2 episodes to get down from 15 to 4 for HTD’s. I’m thinking there will be some dismissals straight from date as well as maybe some self-eliminations. Matt is looking so tired at these after parties and cocktail parties. It’s got to be draining.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:34 pm

@luvnunity Thanks for answering.

I agree with you about Matt looking so drained at these parties it is a lot and now with Heather coming in even if for one night it is just too much. The time is limited and he has to make some major decisions as you said eliminating at least 5-6 women at a time in the next 2 RC's to get to his F4.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:13 pm

I am going off topic... I know people assume that Rachel isn't liked because of her social media history but there is something suspicious about Rachel... she says exactly what Matt wants to hear.. She is a very very good game player. She knows the game and is playing Matt to the T (just like Sarah).. There are so many examples.. I am not hopeful about their union.. I just dont see the sincerity... JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:03 pm

I have seen a few members hear say the same thing about Rachael being suspicious/having anterior motives, and forgive me but I just don't see anything off with her. Maybe I am blind but I don't get that type of "feeling" with her. She is no more over the top or rehearsed with her words or reactions than the other ladies. Her reactions are not as blatant as Sarah's were who I was skeptical about and saw no chemistry between her and Matt at all.

I would say MJ is not genuine and something about Katie has me thinking that she IS trying to get the "Ette" edit. I am not saying she isn't genuine but she is hiding her true side. JMO.

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum