SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:10 pm

luvnunity wrote:snipped...

“THAT’S NOT WHAT BLACK PEOPLE TALK ABOUT ON FIRST DATES!”  We talk about family, relationships, feelings just like everyone else.  They missed the opportunity to show how falling in Love is the same no matter who you are and it’s disappointing that these relationships have been dumbed down in this way.  
Imma still watch tomorrow tho! wine

Re the bold. This is how I was brought up. I grew up in a very diverse area. It doesn't matter who you are, we were all the same. This is what lacks in people like Rachel and others, they just don't see every human being the same not only in love but every aspect of life. JMO People wouldn't have to apologize if they just treat everyone the same.

I didn't watch CH's full interview until just now. I'm sorry for regurgitating what's already been discussed. He totally was throwing out his own personal racists beliefs IMHO.

When I listed to the podcast, Bryan's voicing was getting louder and angrier when he said CH said "who are you Rachel", he answered by saying she's a strong black woman who always spoke up who the franchise is very lucky to have, paraphrasing. Now I know what Bryan meant by CH saying, who are you, or who are these people on SM judging. I didn't understand that part because I didn't see the interview. He was getting very angry asking who are these people to question Rachel. He continuously cut her off, and he was getting very agitated. As Bryan said, he tried to correct his behaviour by telling Rachel he knows he can have good discussions with her. That, IMHO is where his training comes in. He's trying to suck up to her knowing full well, that conversation was not going well.

Also, he mentioned several times that he felt Rachel would make a statement, and it was going to be IIRC his words, eloquent. He obviously knew they were working on it. The other thing I noticed he said he would question her "if he was still around". Not sure what he meant by that. Did he know he was in deep doo doo?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:36 pm

I’ve seen several people compare this season to another where the winner blabbed and her whole town knew who won.  I wasn’t tuned in then.  Curious to know how the franchise dealt with that.  Did they try to downplay her on the show or did they just roll with it and highlight her on the show.  I ask because would the franchise be this supportive of a contestant (sketchy past or not) if they spoiled season?  
Ive noticed a few things lately.  Any time Matt mentions “Wife” they pan to Rachael.  At this point, it feels like the Matt and Rachael show.  Last week, Matt mentioned standing by decisions even if that led him down a wrong path, then the camera went to Michelle.  I didn’t even know what to make of that... He’s also said this in interviews, specifically going down the wrong path.

The leap of faith date and Rachael driving, when do you think those happen?  Last chance dates for F1 are typically subdued to give the couple time to bond and talk, no?  HTD’s wouldn’t begin with skydiving, right? Maybe it’s is FSD, getting the adrenaline pumping before the overnight?

And just a random thought, so many of these dates are cut short for tv.  It’s frustrating.  Shortened cocktail parties, abbreviated group dates, we have scenes from previews that we never see happen.  I’m ready to start plucking my eyelashes from the anxiety this season is giving me!😫rofl
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:56 pm

That leap of faith (separate parachutes - so not overly romantic imo) looked dangerous. Rachael looks like she hit the ground pretty hard !
I think it is very unusual that the editing shows Rachael so much in the lead. But when Nick V spoiled the season by talking on his cell phone about being rejeced by Kaitlyn and this was overheard on a plane trip home - the show went on - nothing they can do...
Mixed thoughts about Bri quitting her job. If Ashley I saw such amazing chemistry with Rachael, I would think the other girls saw this too. Could you be that naive - to quit your job unless there was something pretty strong going on with Matt? Bri is the only one shown to ask about how Matt is doing - she is not out to win - she cares about HIM. So does Matt realize - maybe at htds - or later that altho very attracted to Rachael, he didn't know all that he needed to know about her? Suspense til the end ? The producers like that - extremely unusual for the ending to be given away early.
But if it is Rachael (or Michelle) - I can't blame him for his interractions with Bri (still wonder why she was hilighted - and got such a perfect edit (so far) -- but we never heard Matt tell Bri how much he liked her - or that he wanted her to stay around .... no leading her on. I personally don't see chemistry with Michelle but things could change. It seems the previews show that she is a little unsure with this whole process ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:53 pm

@luvnunity I'm not sure which season you are referring too but Josh Andi comes to mind. It was his mother who was spoiling the season. She even arranged a FRC party, sold tickets for charity, only to watch Nick ask Andi the famous why did you have sex with me.

Kaitlyn spoiled her own season by mistakenly posting an IG story of her in bed with Shawn. In both those cases IMHO they went with the same editing as they usually do.

The leap of faith dates are a re-occurring date between the lead and F1. There is almost always a kiss in mid air. Years ago before RS and active SM sleuthers were able to speculate the F1 based on the leap of faith date or swimming with the sharks date for the F2.

The panning of camera to the F1 during specific words is another clue. yes for catching that, as is to the F2.

I missed Matt saying decisions leading him down the wrong path. I wonder if that was a PI filmed after the Rachel rumours or she was his F1 and they are done now or he chose Michelle and changed his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:15 pm

Part of me is still hoping that all the stuff with Rachael is just a red herring and Bri is actually the F1!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:25 pm

@George1218 join the club 😂

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:27 pm

I just think that there is a strong connection between Bri and Matt that they aren't showing us.
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:30 pm

@George1218 yep. And I have no idea why they’re doing that. They cut off everything with them and it’s frustrating

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Maybe they are hiding it because of the really strong chemistry and bond between the two. The connection (in my mind anyway) would take away from what they are trying to show us as the strongest connection being between Matt and Rachael.
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:50 am

Does anyone know when the season finale/ATFR will air? I wonder when the AFTR will tape?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:57 am

I think at this point, there’s an apparent bond between them all, that’s why they all keep saying they don’t know where Matt’s head is at.  If there were a clear front runner amongst them, there wouldn’t be as much confusion about his decisions from their perspective.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:59 am

suzq wrote:Does anyone know when the season finale/ATFR will air?  I wonder when the AFTR will tape?

The ATFR is live its not taped. Question is who will be hosting it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum