SELECT CONTENT

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:53 pm

@just me thank you for the updates! I will look forward to more if you have the time. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:45 pm

I just read this post on Kristy:https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a32616329/labor-of-love-kristy-katzmann/                                            

"Kristy also switched her LinkedIn location from Chicago last August.
She changed it to a more vague “United States,” and it seems like that may have to do with how the show ended. “I can't totally say where I live now,” she tells Women’s Health. “I’m a Chicago girl.” Maybe there will be an update at the end of the show!
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:48 pm

@just me good find. IMHO a sure sign she moved?

Where do the front runners live?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:30 pm

@GuardianAngel                                                                        
Marcus-Anesthesiologist-  lives in Cincinnati, Ohio                                                    

Kyle - was in the Air Force for 5yrs and now is director of sales and marketing. Lives in Austin, Texas
(I noticed on June 11th Kyle wrote on his twitter during the show, " That red dress is hotter than the fire! FireFireFire #laboroflove" )  Kind of made it personal. Kristy did have a red dress on.

Gary -manufactures Baseball bats and lives in  San Francisco, California.  

Stewart:Wealth management CEO
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA                                                                                              

I am thinking Kyle will be the one. We will see..
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:11 pm

Well I find myself surprised to be enjoying this show despite the weirdness of the premise! Kristy knows what she wants and is going for it, without seeming brash or desperate (unlike many of the younger bach contestants). She had a date with Alan, who is pretty gorgeous but something definitely felt "off" about him to Kristy (and me) She let him go and said something along the lines of "20 year old Kristy would be chasing Alan, but 41 year old Kristy is here for a very specific reason: To not only find the man who i am attracted to, but also the man who I can see myself starting a family with". She seems to be thoughtful in her approach and pretty wise about who she is letting go. JMO.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:35 pm

just me wrote:@GuardianAngel                                                                        
Marcus-Anesthesiologist-  lives in Cincinnati, Ohio                                                    

Kyle - was in the Air Force for 5yrs and now is director of sales and marketing. Lives in Austin, Texas
(I noticed on June 11th Kyle wrote on his twitter during the show, " That red dress is hotter than the fire! FireFireFire #laboroflove" )  Kind of made it personal. Kristy did have a red dress on.

Gary -manufactures Baseball bats and lives in  San Francisco, California.  

Stewart:Wealth management CEO
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA                                                                                              

I am thinking Kyle will be the one. We will see..

After the latest epi, IMO Kyle and Stewart are shining as all round great guys with a healthy dose of self confidence. Actually, I think all the guys she has left appear to be good guys for anyone to date but no idea yet about best matches for Kristy. I do want to see what happens with Gary in a romantic setting because as of now their connection is perhaps the weakest. I found Marcus’ reaction, to Stewart winning the challenge, a bit pouty, minor but I have questions. Trent seems to be teetering in the friend zone.
I like Kristy’s approach as lead.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:45 pm

'notarose' -I agree with you -Stewart and Kyle- IMO the last two. We are shown so little of what actually was said and done but from the little we have been shown- I am thinking Kyle will be the last man.  Is he still with her though?                      
The reasons I have for thinking it is Kyle:  Is that at the beginning of their date on the last episode (5th)- several things were said by Kyle. He said, "Kristy and I have had a connection since day one". Also,  " I am not looking to bring someone in to fit in my world-let's start a new world". Also, Kristy said after their date, "He is a good kisser". So the romance is there.                       

Last week I remember when the men were asked, "What kind of child care will you use". Kyle said, "Having a sitter for dates and the rest is us". So sounds like he includes himself equally in this.

Stewart is probably the one who has been the most  outward 'gentleman' and seems very serious about starting a family with Kristy. He also seems very calm and gentle.                                                                   

Marcus I believe was a favorite with her in the beginning- so he is still a possible. He was on Survivor and I more view this as a competiton for him. Even though he said that he has lessened his working hours to start a family- what happens afterwards? Kristy also wants to continue her career.

https://tvline.com/2020/06/18/labor-of-love-recap-season-1-episode-5/
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:03 pm

I think Marcus is still a favorite when she was talking to him last episode she was getting emotional with him making sure the connection was still there jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:12 am

For those watching Labor of Love- this is a recent interview with Kyle. For those better at spoilers than me- do you pick up any clues from this?

https://www.fox7austin.com/video/695762
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:23 am

An interview with Marcus- the anesthesiologist.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2020/05/labor-of-love-marcus-lehman-interview/
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:40 am

Stewart the "gentleman" sure has a great career.                              

http://www.therealitytv.com/stewart-gill-labor-of-love/
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:24 am

I didn’t plan on watching but changed my mind after reading here. I've only watched two so far but they weren’t bad. I prefer the way she picked guys to stay so much better the rose ceremonies.

I was surprised to like Matt because I initially wrote him off for being a wrestler. I don’t have strong feelings for any of the guys yet but think she has a few possible choices.

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Buckeye_Fan
beautifulxendings
albean99
timfan
notarose