SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:56 pm

The channel is starting to publish a lot of new information. There was a second interview with Anna Kalina (chief in charge). She told during the interview that they actually planned to film the Bachelorette in March and they postponed the filming because of COVID.

So that's the reason why the Bachelorette season is going to be shorter than the Bachelor season because they started filming it very late. The Bachelor Ukraine has 11 episodes and the Bachelorette season is going to have 9 episodes. And that is also the reason why there are going to be not 25 men but "only" 15 men.

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Решетник%20Холостячка

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Nb4h9WB5Grp0gqevadp78bwsGsEWeqba3LNuBsZx

But the after the episode shows are coming back. Because of COVID there were no after shows for the last Bachelor season. But now they have the green light  for the filming of the after shows for the Bachelorette season. So it is going to be like usually first the episode and then the after show to each episode. The after show starts after the second episode.

Grisha will be the host of the after shows.

She also said that they are going to travel around Ukraine for the season and that they are planing to film the finale in another country. And they are hopping that it works out somehow.

Source:
https://mbr.com.ua/ru/news/mediananny/3264-esli-by-ksyusa-otkazalas-proekt-by-ne-sozdavali-kak-stb-snimaet-adaptaciyu-the-bachelorette-so-zvezdoi-krepostnoi

_______

A report was also published about the group date. I posted the video about it above. I translated some interesting snippets from the report.

We managed to get on the set of one of Kenia's dates with the participants. It was an unusualness date because it was set as a standard press conference, where journalists could ask questions  to men and the Bachelorette, and find out what they feel, what emotions they experience and what the men are ready to do to win. We cannot reveal the names of the participants before the start of the project, but we will tell you a little about what will happen in the new reality show.

The first to enter the INVERIA flow space hall, where the meeting was held, were male participants. Ksenia Mishina followed them. Slender, excited, in a stylish top, elegant trousers, stiletto heels. Each man looked at her with burning eyes, each one of them tried to somehow draw her attention to himself.

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 J1neNqyyNi6hEfW2t0soutXGMvjGFbqOO4H7kb6y

During the meeting the men were asked some really sharp questions. In particular, about whether the men came to the project for Ksenia or for publicity? Among the participants will be both famous personalities and those who have never been associated with television and publicity.

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 DnTHfpccPzlS4ouTVm2WJFKhvxZ7UqkZ2J8Gpgkn

The Bachelorette has her own view regarding this topic:

"Even if men initially came to create some ratings for themselves, I do not exclude the moment that this can also develop into certain feelings. And, having come for one thing, he can endure something completely different. And this moment does not bother me at all".

Regarding scandals during the filming:
Not all participants will be able to control their emotions. Ksenia admitted that there will be tough conflicts on the project. And she will have to intervene and punish the bully.

(Cant say for sure but there is a rumor floating that there was a feast fight between some men).

Ksenia Mishina admitted that from communicating with one of the participants, butterflies in her belly already "fluttered", and more than once.

"I have favorites, and there are several of them. Every time a man reveals himself from a new side, and sometimes, going on a date, I think to myself that something is still not right, and then suddenly such an incredible date happens, and the man does open up himself in front of me from a whole different side that I am simply fascinated. And all of sudden I have a new favorite. This is unstable so far, "- shared the Bachelorette.

Source:
https://show-business.znaj.ua/ru/331661-holostyachka-kseniya-mishina-pobuvala-na-naynezvichaynomu-pobachenni-pershi-podrobici-novogo-realiti
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:06 pm

@GuardianAngel You are welcome dear! She is a character and as you said she is strong, confident and knows exactly what she wants and she is not shy to tell it straight away. It is going to be nearly impossible for the men to bullshitting her. She is going to see threw it immediately. She is a very smart and intelligent woman. And her beauty is a bonus to that.

Regarding her profession there is a participant who I can see get it. He is a public person but not an actor or singer. He is a popular comedian and comedy sketches writer in Ukraine who is also playing some of the sketches by himself. Those sketches are similar to those you can see in US shows like "The late night show" or "Jimmy Kimmel". I think he has a really good chance to be her F1. I am gonna post later more information about him and the other participants.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:14 pm

As always...thank you @natik. I am looking forward to this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:56 pm

I like that idea for a date to be asked questions by reporters. laugh out loud

I am surprised they will be travelling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:58 am

@Sprite You are welcome. I'm looking forward to read your comments about the season. They are always very interesting and on point with what is happening.

@GuardianAngel It is sure an interesting idea for a group date. And that way Ksenia can learn more about the guys.

Ukraine is handling the pandemic pretty decent and it is possible to film the finale in neighbor countries like for example Georgia, Lithuania, Latvia or Hungary...Budapest is such a beautiful and romantic city.

Ok Ksenia made today an interesting post on her IG. It seems like she is falling for someone. Give me 10 minutes for the translation and I am gonna bring it over.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:10 am

Ksenia wrote:

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 OSM0NuHmqc4

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 PGSj2FZ_UeM

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Uul-sG5ZN2c

"I suspected that what is happening now would change me, but I did not think that it would change me so much.

Most of our life, we reflect and try to explain everything with our rational mind. It is so important for us to frame and control everything. After all, it seems to us that we know ourselves well. We hear from all sides how important it is to be yourself, but no one really knows how it is. What is it to be yourself? Is it to do as you want, to manifest freely, to allow yourself to feel everything?

But we live in a social network and are happy only when we interact. We come together in pairs, make friends with families, form collectives and communities of interest. Why? I think because just being yourself is actually not as valuable in itself as feeling the closeness of another person who is similar in values ​​to you. After all, it is impossible to understand who I am without experiencing feelings. It is in moments of deep feelings that we connect with ourselves, with our soul. And this is possible when you see the other in front of you.

But the most important thing here is to see. See the other person in front of you as he is. Do not immediately put your labels, fears and worries on him. And let the person be himself, and watch. That's when miracles begin, people open up and show themselves. “The first impression is deceiving,” how deeply this phrase was revealed to me.

Think about how many times you have passed an interesting person or. interesting opportunities due to prejudice? Let's seek good and beautiful in the eyes of others harder“.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/

Last edited by natik on Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:34 am

That's a very well written and logical statement. She sounds very mature and explains her feelings in a way I never thought about.

@natik It's good to know they would be able to filming the finale safely in neighbouring countries! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:22 pm

@natik Interesting. That sounds like she may have had some preconceived notions about someone, but upon spending more time with him she changes her mind. Hmmm....

Do you have any idea when the show will start airing?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:45 pm

@Sprite I thought the same and it seems like she is falling for that particular man.

The STB Channel published today their tv schedule for the autumn Season. The premiere is in October. It is the same time slot as the Bachelor. So Friday at 7pm.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:09 pm

I am extremely keen to see the men and work out who this might be!  Fingers crossed it works out for Ksenia.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:10 am

@Agent99 Hey girl, glad to see you with us on board. Can‘t wait to read your comments. There are some interesting individuals among the men. I am gonna publish soon more information about them.
Finger crosed for a beautiful love story. I think she deserves ist.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:03 pm

@natik thank you for the beautiful banner!! holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1022092695

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 K4FlJpRsQWQ

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum